X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new layout scared everyone off.

Comment

• Says the last post was MH from yesterday.

Comment

• But if you click on the thread it'll show yours as the last post with MH's avatar.....

****'s ****ed up.
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
          But if you click on the thread it'll show yours as the last post with MH's avatar.....

****'s ****ed up.
          yea that too.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
            But if you click on the thread it'll show yours as the last post with MH's avatar.....

****'s ****ed up.

Mine shows Morehead's avatar next to every last post regardless of the name next to it. In the thread list screen I mean, in thread the avatar is right.

These corps must hate doing website updates like this, they never and I mean never roll out smoothly and have a few unexpected bugs. So between the usual crowd that will complain because of change and them having ligitmate (if minor) kinks to actually point to; it must be very frustrating for the IT team and CS team.

A while ago they did an update to the main page of this website. It looked like they said to the team, find every annoying thing used to grab attention on a website and put it all on the front page to absolutely assault anyone visiting with so many things and pop ups and auto start videos that it is like a flash bang went off on their computer screen and it renders them senseless for 5 minutes. And they did exactly that. I haven't been back to this site's homepage since, I think that was 3 or 4 years ago now.

Comment

• does seems to have slowed down drastically around here since the update

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                does seems to have slowed down drastically around here since the update
                I can only speak for myself, but I've just been busy...and I don't feel like posting with trolls in the thread, so...
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                X