This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lawl"]I'm having difficulties deciding if nickelback is worse than Green Day.
    [/quote]

Green day at one point was good, I don't know if nickleback was ever good.

Green day back around Dookie was a good band though.
    [/quote]

Green Day has always put out awful music.
    [/quote]

wait i was just thinking, are u coming o nsat?

ur saying dookie was dookie?[/quote]

indeed
    [/quote]

u coming out on sat?[/quote]

I told you I live in florida hah
    [/quote]

marijuana effects the memory

marijuana effects the memory[/quote]

lol is this supposed to be a joke that like you forgot you typed it once so you type it agian in the same post.
    [/quote]

lol yea
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]they day is almost over which means 2 days until draft day... lol can you tell im excited??[/quote]</p>

yeah are you excited to drink meet some new people or the acutal draft. </p>

[/quote]</p>

all of the above</p>

[/quote]

what kind of "excited" are we talking about here [:P]
      [/quote]

You think they'll let them do it at halftime?

I love you IBB85...
      [/quote]</p>

probably but you wont be there to see it.[:O]</p>[/quote]

[:O]

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]marijuana effects the memory marijuana effects the memory[/quote]</p>

</p>

[:O]</p>

</p>[/quote]

lol

Comment

any of you guys ever buy a jersey from this site http://www.jerseyquest.com/aurenfl23cow.html

I want an authentic cweb jersey and this was the only place i found one and i don't feel like dealing with ebay.

Comment

[][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]they day is almost over which means 2 days until draft day... lol can you tell im excited??[/quote]</P>

yeah are you excited to drink meet some new people or the acutal draft. </P>

[/quote]</P>

all of the above</P>

[/quote]

what kind of "excited" are we talking about here [:P]
            [/quote]

You think they'll let them do it at halftime?

I love you IBB85...
            [/quote]</P>

probably but you wont be there to see it.[:O]</P>[/quote]im sure glad i will their to see what ever you have to show. [] []

Comment

Matt, LT, IBB85, Daven, Dezz, BB4417... all of you guys who have spent the last few weeks posting in this thread, I have some news for you....

We can't do this anymore. This thread needs to be moved.

I didn't want to do it, but the Mods agreed on this. We can't have it be bumped to the top of the TAGF section all the time. The thread has run its course. If you are going to the party on Saturday, you know who you are.

I know that this thread means so much to you guys and I hate to do this during the offseason, when it is such a dry period.... but we can't. We lock other guy's threads that evolve into BS, and it's not fair to do it to them and not to you guys...

So, without further delay.....

This thread will be moved into the Entertainment section as the official BS thread

Gotcha [:P]

Comment

Am I the only one that LOVES egg salad sandwiches?

Comment

[quote user="Manning2Shock803"]Am I the only one that LOVES egg salad sandwiches?[/quote]

All about the grilled chicken my friend. But egg salad is indeed good.

Comment

[quote user="Mod_C"]Matt, LT, IBB85, Daven, Dezz, BB4417... all of you guys who have spent the last few weeks posting in this thread, I have some news for you....

We can't do this anymore. This thread needs to be moved.

I didn't want to do it, but the Mods agreed on this. We can't have it be bumped to the top of the TAGF section all the time. The thread has run its course. If you are going to the party on Saturday, you know who you are.

I know that this thread means so much to you guys and I hate to do this during the offseason, when it is such a dry period.... but we can't. We lock other guy's threads that evolve into BS, and it's not fair to do it to them and not to you guys...

So, without further delay.....

This thread will be moved into the Entertainment section as the official BS thread

Gotcha [:P]
                    [/quote]

You sneaky Mod you....

Comment

Yo YO, just got off a 10hr shift at work.... 3 DAYS PEOPLE!!!!!!

HELL OF A WIN for my Broadway Blueshirts!!!!!
                      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Thanks Mod C and the rest, I'll still have something to entertain me at work tomorrow now! :P

Comment

yea good shizzle.

at least i can hide in here until the braylon stuff stops. I don't want to see all the hes not coming threads anymore lol

Comment

two days mudda fuddas...

don't forget what happens at draft day, stays at draft day

[]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea good shizzle.

at least i can hide in here until the braylon stuff stops. I don't want to see all the hes not coming threads anymore lol[/quote]

MMB, if you want to change the title of this thread back to what it originally was, you be my guest.

They didn't change the title of Asian Giant for HC when they moved that

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]two days mudda fuddas...

don't forget what happens at draft day, stays at draft day

[][/quote]

lol

No pictures?

Comment

Working...
                                X