• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was sarcasm, they all say they hate the word moist
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

I don't know who you are and frankly I don't care, but you are not who you claim to be. If I believed for a second that you were, I would have typed something different. I don't see anything that I said was nasty, just some observations.
      Yea, nobody cares. Carry on. rip into him.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Nobody likes you.
        I can see that.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          It was sarcasm, they all say they hate the word moist
          Um, first, lets not lump everyone together. And second, why would anyone hate the word moist? It is just a word. I think the issue is more how it is used than the word itself.

Comment

Um, first, lets not lump everyone together. And second, why would anyone hate the word moist? It is just a word. I think the issue is more how it is used than the word itself.
            How its pronounced.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Finstock View Post

I'm out that's what I am. Popped in to catch up and see how everyone was doing, mainly you and I get verbally attacked by all of you. These boards are supposed to be fun not nasty.
              If you are who you claim to be, you would not need to be on here to see how I am doing.

Comment

I can see that.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

I've heard from numerous females that this is their favorite word
                  I'll handle the sarcasm around here, bub

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I'll handle the sarcasm around here, bub
                    Yes please. I've seen your posts when you have tried to talk about football. Stick to sarcasam

Comment

• I don't get what everyone's problem is on here. It seems ok that we all have to listen to pizz complain about his job or hear stories about morehead's garage band but I can't joke around ? I mean no harm. I mean god you have someone like deez who i honestly think sits around all day and looks for gifs to post and then never uses them appropriately, which would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Can't we all just be friends?

Comment

• What's everyone's plans for the weekend ?

Comment

What's everyone's plans for the weekend ?
                          You can find me in Fairhill in Philadelphia, try 3rd and Cambria; I'll find you.

Comment

• The Infamous was Mobb Deeps best album. Every song is good.

Comment

You can find me in Fairhill in Philadelphia, try 3rd and Cambria; I'll find you.
                              Sounds good, I've been craving Spanish cuisine. Same place same time?

Comment

Working...
                              X