This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    and when you say "body wave" do you mean the worm? Did you do the worm in front of the coffin? Because that would be hilarious. Not for the family of course but you're never ever going to see them again so in a way it's like it never happened.
    No, I lifted the corpse's hand up and made it wave at the the people in the seats at the viewing, I was really drunk and don't remember doing it, but it was one of the many things I did before the family had me thrown out. I got friggin bounced from a funeral, my god, pathetic. See, when sober I am able to keep myself aware that even though I see a dead body as just another piece of rotting meat for the bacteria to break down, most people view it as their loved one, but it isn't, their loved one moved out already. When I am drunk, I completely forget that most people in the world don't think like me or just don't care; doesn't matter....ugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

No, I lifted the corpse's hand up and made it wave at the the people in the seats at the viewing.

LMFAO

You have just won the internet for today.

Now, while I don't suggest that was a good thing to do, and yes, I'm sure the family was mortified, I just want you to know that I am literally sitting here laughing my *** off. I'm not even sure why....I know I would never do that.....and I wouldn't laugh at it if it was a family member of mine......
      Maybe I've just been to so many funerals.....they are all so goddamn depressing......that imagining this scenario is like an 80's comedy come to life or something.....

You're a good egg jmike.

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

LMFAO

You have just won the internet for today.

Now, while I don't suggest that was a good thing to do, and yes, I'm sure the family was mortified, I just want you to know that I am literally sitting here laughing my *** off. I'm not even sure why....I know I would never do that.....and I wouldn't laugh at it if it was a family member of mine......
        Maybe I've just been to so many funerals.....they are all so goddamn depressing......that imagining this scenario is like an 80's comedy come to life or something.....

You're a good egg jmike.
        I'm glad my insensitive idiosyncrasies amuse you. Most people just find me odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

No, I lifted the corpse's hand up and made it wave at the the people in the seats at the viewing, I was really drunk and don't remember doing it, but it was one of the many things I did before the family had me thrown out. I got friggin bounced from a funeral, my god, pathetic. See, when sober I am able to keep myself aware that even though I see a dead body as just another piece of rotting meat for the bacteria to break down, most people view it as their loved one, but it isn't, their loved one moved out already. When I am drunk, I completely forget that most people in the world don't think like me or just don't care; doesn't matter....ugh.
          I would blame your ex boyfriend as much as you. Why would he let you go if you were ripped up?

Comment

Working...
          X