This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

yayyyyyy for this thread stayin!!!!! and yayyyyyyyyyyyy for only 2 more days til the **** show!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="Mod_C"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea good shizzle.

at least i can hide in here until the braylon stuff stops. I don't want to see all the hes not coming threads anymore lol[/quote]

MMB, if you want to change the title of this thread back to what it originally was, you be my guest.

They didn't change the title of Asian Giant for HC when they moved that
      [/quote]

where did the move that to??

allllrighty then
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Mod_C"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea good shizzle.

at least i can hide in here until the braylon stuff stops. I don't want to see all the hes not coming threads anymore lol[/quote]

MMB, if you want to change the title of this thread back to what it originally was, you be my guest.

[/quote]

allllrighty then[/quote]

Matt.....

Asian Giant for HC is in General Sports

Come on now......

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]yayyyyyy for this thread stayin!!!!! and yayyyyyyyyyyyy for only 2 more days til the **** show!!!!![/quote]

Good morning []

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Mod_C"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea good shizzle.

[/quote]

allllrighty then[/quote]

Matt.....

Come on now......
            [/quote]

it was always there tho

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Mod_C"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea good shizzle.

[/quote]

allllrighty then[/quote]

Matt.....

Come on now......
              [/quote]

it was always there tho[/quote]

I thought it started in TAGF and then they moved it.... I could be wrong...

Comment

tomorrow is going to be the longest day of the week brace your self guys and gals.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Mod_C"]Matt, LT, IBB85, Daven, Dezz, BB4417... all of you guys who have spent the last few weeks posting in this thread, I have some news for you....

We can't do this anymore. This thread needs to be moved.

I didn't want to do it, but the Mods agreed on this. We can't have it be bumped to the top of the TAGF section all the time. The thread has run its course. If you are going to the party on Saturday, you know who you are.

I know that this thread means so much to you guys and I hate to do this during the offseason, when it is such a dry period.... but we can't. We lock other guy's threads that evolve into BS, and it's not fair to do it to them and not to you guys...

So, without further delay.....

This thread will be moved into the Entertainment section as the official BS thread

Gotcha [:P]
                  [/quote]

You sneaky Mod you....
                  [/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I am not going to even comment on that!

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Mod_C"]Matt, LT, IBB85, Daven, Dezz, BB4417... all of you guys who have spent the last few weeks posting in this thread, I have some news for you....

I didn't want to do it, but the Mods agreed on this. We can't have it be bumped to the top of the TAGF section all the time. The thread has run its course. If you are going to the party on Saturday, you know who you are.

I know that this thread means so much to you guys and I hate to do this during the offseason, when it is such a dry period.... but we can't. We lock other guy's threads that evolve into BS, and it's not fair to do it to them and not to you guys...

This thread will be moved into the Entertainment section as the official BS thread

[/quote]

You sneaky Mod you....
                    [/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

[/quote]

LMAO

hahahahahahahaha

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Mod_C"]Matt, LT, IBB85, Daven, Dezz, BB4417... all of you guys who have spent the last few weeks posting in this thread, I have some news for you....

[/quote]

You sneaky Mod you....
                      [/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

[/quote]

i know u'd be back

muhahaha

Comment

the move has killed this thread

grrrrrrrrrr

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the move has killed this thread

grrrrrrrrrr[/quote]

<div class="CommonInlineMessageArea">
                          <h4 class="CommonInlineMessageTitle">
                          <span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_Forumgroupview1____ctl0___Reso urcelabel1">Who is Online</span>
                          </h4>
                          <div class="CommonInlineMessageContent">
                          <span>There are </span>
                          59 guest(s) online.
                          There are 28 of 49,316 member(s) online
                          - GMENAGAIN, GiantsSupporter, yo-ho, lamas, buddy33, Fuscarelli2505, bansaw, GMANinNC, rbcarpenter, biigbluue, Pakman, webby65, LT= Lawrence Taylor, janstett, Tuckinator, mcillo, MattMeyerBud, Shockey+Manning=Shocking, Gigantohr, Providence, BIGBLUEHOMEY, MFisch33, Morehead State, mikey19107, PierceBdaMAN, blueomaha, DelawareGiants, BiGbLuEJeW

The regulars of this thread are not on at this time, Matt....

</div>
                          </div>

Comment

Morning

Comment

sup brotha

Comment

yo yo yo yo whats goody?

Comment

Working...
                                X