• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Tom would be heartbroken to hear this.
    Tom will always be number 1.

Comment

• So I have no clue how to quote on this new ui

but to jimmie and JP his side of the ball was just so damn dysfunctional I think you just gotta have a clean break and a new start

@dez
      he has two of our best years. He also has two of the worst years our D has ever had since returning
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        So I have no clue how to quote on this new ui

but to jimmie and JP his side of the ball was just so damn dysfunctional I think you just gotta have a clean break and a new start

@dez
        he has two of our best years. He also has two of the worst years our D has ever had since returning
        I guess Spags is one of the few faces I don't mind seeing back, although I wouldn't be as torn up as in 2008 to see him gone. It seems more a personnel issue than scheme, when your outside pass rushers are overmatched when one on one, the inside is only effective against the run, no versatility in the LB and Safety units, and your DBs are quitting on plays.

Comment

I guess Spags is one of the few faces I don't mind seeing back, although I wouldn't be as torn up as in 2008 to see him gone. It seems more a personnel issue than scheme, when your outside pass rushers are overmatched when one on one, the inside is only effective against the run, no versatility in the LB and Safety units, and your DBs are quitting on plays.
          I know we didnt have a crazy amount of depth or anything but we do have two top of the market pass rushers and we never rotated them or gave them a break.

Plus I think his complacency was the reason things got to the point they did with the secondary. iirc hes a DBs coach so thats his unit and he wanted to let em figure it out and he didnt really do **** till the end of the year when things were well past the boiling point
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

So I have no clue how to quote on this new ui

@dez
            Should say quote under the post on the right side. Not sure if you're using a phone, might be different. 15 our roster on the defensive side was downright pathetic, plus injuries. This year was a complete **** show. Players seemed to quit on Ben once he started getting involved with the defense.
            I'm just pointing out to some that Spags isn't the worst, not by a long shot

Comment

I know we didnt have a crazy amount of depth or anything but we do have two top of the market pass rushers and we never rotated them or gave them a break.

Plus I think his complacency was the reason things got to the point they did with the secondary. iirc hes a DBs coach so thats his unit and he wanted to let em figure it out and he didnt really do **** till the end of the year when things were well past the boiling point
              Top of the market pass rushers by salary only. One doesn't have the size, and the other is handicapped. And having a HC with no respect or defensive coaching experience dabble in your unit's scheme could never work.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Tom will always be number 1.
                I think he's number two.
                It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

Top of the market pass rushers by salary only. One doesn't have the size, and the other is handicapped. And having a HC with no respect or defensive coaching experience dabble in your unit's scheme could never work.
                  there aren't many good 4-3 ends so they are top of the market whether we like it or not. Plus playing em 95% of snaps is just not a smart idea

I hope we switch to a 34 coordinator, seems like theres more guys you can find and plug in as situational pass rushers
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I think he's number two.
                    I just like to correct you when you leave out important information.

Comment

there aren't many good 4-3 ends so they are top of the market whether we like it or not. Plus playing em 95% of snaps is just not a smart idea

I hope we switch to a 34 coordinator, seems like theres more guys you can find and plug in as situational pass rushers
                      I suppose with Harrison in there, they have that option. But it seems regardless of whether it's 4-3 or 3-4, there are needs for different personnel on defense.

Comment

You're not dead!!!!!

Awesome.
                        LOL, thanks

Comment

8" is just barely more than a dusting.
                          I can always tell that that snowfall is measured by men. They promise 8", but you end up with half that.

Comment

Working...
                          X