Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait a minute....I just noticed there's like a messenger/chat thing under everyone's avatar.....

Oh this could get good..
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Love the update, looks like **** and it is harder to surf around.
      Yeah, really. Is there a quick way of going to the last page of each thread, like it used to automatically do?
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

There is plenty wrong with me but not because of that.
        I was kidding. Mine is probably the worst on these boards.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

I think she'd be ok with the uniform, but probably gets weirded out when he asks her to wear the mask.

Looking at a picture, I think I have that uniform, at least it is very close to it if not the same.
          Pics, please!
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
            Shih Tzu's are great little dogs. I've owned about 8 of them, and my wife bred many more that we gave away or sold. I've owned Chow Chows, Doberman, Bouvier, pit mix, collie mix... and the Shih's, They are excellent dogs. They are as brave as they come. My little Oliver has treed several bears was totally unafraid of them. Great companions, proud, loyal, very smart, and will defend you to the end. Here's one fact... the Shih Tzu has more wolf blood in them than any other dog. They are not a sissy dog, but I wouldn't blame you for feeling stupid going out to walk one, but I got over it in short order cuz the dog has got big attitude.
            Link? http://iheartdogs.com/14-dog-breeds-...-be-surprised/
            I'm sure those type dogs are fine for when you're inside, but Id be trapped inside if it wasn't for my dog needing outside activities. I want another one that I can take hikes in the woods, and swimming in the bay.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

I was kidding. Mine is probably the worst on these boards.
              Yeah what is it? A basket of vegetables?
              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Working...
              X