X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

I already went through something like that... I was too friendly with a hot chic...
    [/quote]

Nooo Really? wow I can't imagine that.
    [/quote]

LOL

I couldn't make a move... she was in a realtionship when I knew her

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

I already went through something like that... I was too friendly with a hot chic...
      [/quote]

[/quote]

LOL

[/quote]</P>

oy LT. </P>

BUT IF you play your cards right you may get another shot a few years from now with her. or hit the rebound. she still with the guy?</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

oy LT. </p>

BUT IF you play your cards right you may get another shot a few years from now with her. or hit the rebound. she still with the guy?</p>[/quote]

Ugg are you kidding me Dez? that bad advice, why would he be thinking about this girl a few years from now...why is he even thinking about her NOW.

tooooo many girls out there to worry about the ones you screwed up with.

(and by the way my "no really" post LT...was HIGHLY sarcastic I didn't need an explaination :P)

Comment

no i was not saying he should be thinking about her. i said theres always a chance a few years down the road. girls are funny like that. they think they were young and dumb"ohh LT was such a nice guy when i was having trouble withwhatever his name is,iwant his d in my mouth right this second" if LT plays his cards right bybeing confident and flirts the right way, sure hes gotta shot.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

no i was not saying he should be thinking about her. i said theres always a chance a few years down the road. girls are funny like that. they think they were young and dumb*"ohh LT was such a nice guy when i was having trouble with*whatever his name is,*iwant his d in my mouth right this second" if LT plays his cards right by*being confident and *flirts the right way, sure hes gotta shot.</P>[/quote]

Dezz i like ya, but LT DISREGARD THIS MESSAGE

This kid needs to get out there an dmeet new people not get caught in the same trap thats keeping him in the house
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

no i was not saying he should be thinking about her. i said theres always a chance a few years down the road. girls are funny like that. they think they were young and dumb"ohh LT was such a nice guy when i was having trouble withwhatever his name is,iwant his d in my mouth right this second" if LT plays his cards right bybeing confident and flirts the right way, sure hes gotta shot.</P>

[/quote] Dezz i like ya, but LT DISREGARD THIS MESSAGE This kid needs to get out there an dmeet new people not get caught in the same trap thats keeping him in the house[/quote]</P>

Matt i know your avatar is Reese but whenever i see it at first it looks like Bonds. I would love to see a version like yours with Bonds and a pile of syringes instead of coke.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

no i was not saying he should be thinking about her. i said theres always a chance a few years down the road. girls are funny like that. they think they were young and dumb*"ohh LT was such a nice guy when i was having trouble with*whatever his name is,*iwant his d in my mouth right this second" if LT plays his cards right by*being confident and *flirts the right way, sure hes gotta shot.</P>

[/quote] Dezz i like ya, but LT DISREGARD THIS MESSAGE This kid needs to get out there an dmeet new people not get caught in the same trap thats keeping him in the house[/quote]</P>

Matt i know your avatar is Reese but whenever i see it at first it looks like Bonds. I would love to see a version like yours with Bonds and a pile of syringes instead of coke.</P>[/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

lol i know matt. but i dont think hes going to get out there. LT girls are kinda like baseball. if you get 3 lays for every 10 girls you hit on, yourdoing reallygood. the problem is LT wont even step up to the plate because hes scared to strike out.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

no i was not saying he should be thinking about her. i said theres always a chance a few years down the road. girls are funny like that. they think they were young and dumb*"ohh LT was such a nice guy when i was having trouble with*whatever his name is,*iwant his d in my mouth right this second" if LT plays his cards right by*being confident and *flirts the right way, sure hes gotta shot.</P>

lol i know matt. but i dont think hes going to get out there. LT girls are kinda like baseball. if you get* 3 lays for every 10 girls you hit on, your*doing really*good. the problem is LT wont even step up to the plate because hes scared to strike out.</P>[/quote]

i know man thats what we gotta help him wiht. Tearing down that barrier, not tellin him to go back to some skank hes already been placed in the friendzone with ...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

lol i know matt. but i dont think hes going to get out there. LT girls are kinda like baseball. if you get 3 lays for every 10 girls you hit on, yourdoing reallygood. the problem is LT wont even step up to the plate because hes scared to strike out.</P>

[/quote] i know man thats what we gotta help him wiht. Tearing down that barrier, not tellin him to go back to some skank hes already been placed in the friendzone with ...[/quote]</P>

friendzone doesnt mean no sex zone. lolbut with LTs skill set, yea your right. like i said the problem is him stepping up to the plate. weve tried multiple times. </P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL

[/quote]</P>

oy LT. </P>

BUT IF you play your cards right you may get another shot a few years from now with her. or hit the rebound. she still with the guy?</P>

[/quote]</P>

I have no clue. I haven't talked to her in a few years. We went to school together for a year and then I transferred somewhere else.</P>

It doesn't matter though... it was a while ago... it was just the whole little brother, best friend thing got me thinking about that</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i feel like LT is a baby brother or something... haha sometimes you guys just pick on him alittle too much, poor child!</P>

</P>

[/quote]

If you said that to me I'd be a mixture of embarrassed, ashamed and pissed off.

The fact that LT a couple of post later "THANKS" you for the comment is mind boggling to me.
                          [/quote]</P>

im a sweetheart thats why []</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i feel like LT is a baby brother or something... haha sometimes you guys just pick on him alittle too much, poor child!</P>

</P>

[/quote]

If you said that to me I'd be a mixture of embarrassed, ashamed and pissed off.

The fact that LT a couple of post later "THANKS" you for the comment is mind boggling to me.
                            [/quote]</P>

im a sweetheart thats why []</P>

[/quote]</P>

This is very true...</P>

But did you have to give me the little brother treatment? I mean... ugh</P>

Comment

lindsey lohan is sleeping with different boys every night since the break up with mr samantha ronson according to the post.

Comment

Morning all!!!!

2 more days!!!!!
                                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                                X