• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

No, Mini-Me is NOT the ring bearer! []</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hey big blue, i sent u a PM a couple of days ago... u never hit me back its a Giants BOARD LOVE CONNECTION! ibb... will u marry me?[/quote]</P>

you ask me to marry you and i get no ring? what is this sh*t?</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote] see! mini-me is the ring barer[/quote]</P>

awwww mini MMB as the ring barer! soo cute! lol OH WOW i love my ring, haha but its from LT?? so who is propsing.. lol MMB ask the question and mini MMB gets the ring, im confused..</P>

ps. im getting married at giants stadium so for the record before you propose you better be ok with that info.</P>

Comment

hush now mini-me

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hey big blue, i sent u a PM a couple of days ago... u never hit me back its a Giants BOARD LOVE CONNECTION! ibb... will u marry me?[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

awwww mini MMB as the ring barer! soo cute! lol OH WOW i love my ring, haha but its from LT?? so who is propsing.. lol MMB ask the question and mini MMB gets the ring, im confused..</P>

ps. im getting married at giants stadium so for the record before you propose you better be ok with that info.</P>[/quote]

i have to be honest, that would probably the only type of wedding that i would like..

lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

ps. im getting married at giants stadium so for the record before you propose you better be ok with that info.</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL... I already said Mini-Me is not the ring bearer []</P>

Not my fault he forgot the most important piece of a marriage proposal.</P>

Thought you knew better Dr. Evil</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hush now mini-me [/quote]</P>

[]</P>

Comment

well once i get my ring from the idiot Dr. Evil ill think about it, im not saying yes without seeing the size of the rock! lol</P>

duh- giants stadium wedding, its the way to go... it prob wont go over well with the eagles fan bf i have...so MMB i might be down for this... getting married at giants stadium would be hot.. but im wearing a big white gown ill tell you that now- think they will let us do it on the 50 yard line at half time?</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

well once i get my ring from the idiot Dr. Evil ill think about it, im not saying yes without seeing the size of the rock! lol</P>

duh- giants stadium wedding, its the way to go... it prob wont go over well with the eagles fan bf i have...so MMB i might be down for this... getting married at giants stadium would be hot.. but im wearing a big white gown ill tell you that now- think they will let us do it on the 50 yard line at half time?</P>[/quote]

as long as i get to wear a blue tux with #56 on the back of it...

then my groomsmen will be rocking the starting offensive line tuxes

Comment

well once i get my ring from the idiot Dr. Evil ill think about it, im not saying yes without seeing the size of the rock! lol</p>

duh- giants stadium wedding, its the way to go... it prob wont go over well with the eagles fan bf i have...so MMB i might be down for this... getting married at giants stadium would be hot.. but im wearing a big white gown ill tell you that now- think they will let us do it on the 50 yard line at half time?</p>[/quote]

I could always get a smaller one, if that's better

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

well once i get my ring from the idiot Dr. Evil ill think about it, im not saying yes without seeing the size of the rock! lol</p>

duh- giants stadium wedding, its the way to go... it prob wont go over well with the eagles fan bf i have...so MMB i might be down for this... getting married at giants stadium would be hot.. but im wearing a big white gown ill tell you that now- think they will let us do it on the 50 yard line at half time?</p>[/quote]

I could always get a smaller one, if that's better
                      [/quote]

would u call it... MINI?

Comment

wait im confused... so MMB and LT are getting hitched at the draft day party and mini me is the ring bearer?

Comment

LOL awww the blue tuxes are a FABULOUS idea, now just waiting on the ring! lol id def get laughed at walking around giants stadium in a wedding dress... fcuk it lol the tailgate can be our "****tail hour"</P>

see bb4417 what you started with yout "love connection" haha</P>

Comment

[quote user="Cuban Pete"]wait im confused... so MMB and LT are getting hitched at the draft day party and mini me is the ring bearer?[/quote]

No no no... I am Mini-Me

MMB proposed to IBB85, but forgot the ring

I remembered the ring in my proposal.

So now it's up to her

Comment

[quote user="Cuban Pete"]wait im confused... so MMB and LT are getting hitched at the draft day party and mini me is the ring bearer?[/quote]

lmao

yep u got it

Comment

LOL awww the blue tuxes are a FABULOUS idea, now just waiting on the ring! lol id def get laughed at walking around giants stadium in a wedding dress... fcuk it lol the tailgate can be our "****tail hour"</P>

see bb4417 what you started with yout "love connection" haha</P>[/quote]

lol bansaw is gonna photoshop this days event, i feel it now lol

Comment

Working...
                                X