• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Nothing gets this place going like Tom. hahaha
    Eli?

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

Eli?
      Eli is a good man but not on Toms level. Tom is a demigod.

Comment

Ohhh ayy, Benny Mcadoos hanging out in Jaaursey for a few yeahrs, thinks hes a tough guy now, ehhh?

Ben "The Situation" Maccadude.

Comment

Ya guys think TCHOF would change names with me?
          Can you knock others' opinion, without offering anything more realistic?

Comment

Eli is a good man but not on Toms level. Tom is a demigod.
            Eli is the king. king of memes, king of eli face, king of ELIte qbs.....all the things
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Eli is the king. king of memes, king of eli face, king of ELIte qbs.....all the things
              He is the new King of Pain.
              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

He is the new King of Pain.
                There's a big black spot on the O-line today
                It's the same old thing as yesterday
                There's a blue line backed up, by a four man rush
                There's a QB trapped, knocked down on his tush

Comment

• EVVVERRYYY DAAAAAY is exactly the same!!!
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

There's a big black spot on the O-line today
                    It's the same old thing as yesterday
                    There's a blue line backed up, by a four man rush
                    There's a QB trapped, knocked down on his tush
                    Nice one!!
                    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                    "No...I didn't."
                    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Nice one!!
                      I knew you were a sucker for Sting.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

I knew you were a sucker for Sting.
                        I admit it.
                        I definitely liked the Police more (Stewart and Andy are killin), but I'm also a fan of lots, not all, of his solo stuff. Some sucks.

Here's a Sting story:
                        I know a female violinist who grew up in NJ with Danny Quatrochi, who has been Sting's bass/guitar tech since the Police days. She told me one day in the mid 90's her and Danny decided to meet in NYC for lunch, as they had been good friends but hadn't seen each other in a while. They meet up and Danny says "Do you mind if we stop by Sting's place first? I have to pick up something" So she says "Sure!"
                        They go to the upper west side to whatever famous building and walk into some glorious ridiculously expensive penthouse multi level thing. They are let into the place by a maid or whatever, and Danny says "Ok wait here, I'll just be a minute."
                        So she's waiting and hears some music coming from down the hall. She walks down there to look. The door is open slightly and she looks in. It's Sting playing cello playing the Bach cello suites.
                        When she was telling me this story I asked "How did he sound??" She replied "He can play!" Which in musician talk means he's no joke. And this is coming from a very accomplished classical violinist who would know.
                        She walked away and did not meet Sting, but that story is something nobody would ever imagine if someone didn't witness it first hand.

Like him or not, the guy's talented on many levels.

"No...I didn't."

Comment

Working...
                        X