This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="dezzzR"]lindsey lohan is sleeping with different boys every night since the break up with mr samantha ronson according to the post.[/quote]
    ..... To Manhattan!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]lindsey lohan is sleeping with different boys every night since the break up with mr samantha ronson according to the post.[/quote]</P>

I guess she's followin Em's advice</P>

[8] Linsdey please come back and see men</P>

Samantha's a tool, you know that ur a ten [8]</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Morning all!!!!

2 more days!!!!!
        [/quote]</P>

LOL</P>

Good afternoon</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]lindsey lohan is sleeping with different boys every night since the break up with mr samantha ronson according to the post.[/quote]

i need to get out to cali with an 8ball
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

no i was not saying he should be thinking about her. i said theres always a chance a few years down the road. girls are funny like that. they think they were young and dumb"ohh LT was such a nice guy when i was having trouble withwhatever his name is,iwant his d in my mouth right this second" if LT plays his cards right bybeing confident and flirts the right way, sure hes gotta shot.</p>[/quote]

Sorry but this is just bad advice, yes this might occasionally happen, but 99% of the time, they come back to you as a friend again not looking for anything more....it would be a REALLY bad idea for LT in his current state to hang out with a girl that he messed up with in the way described right now.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]lindsey lohan is sleeping with different boys every night since the break up with mr samantha ronson according to the post.[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

lmao. i gotta start listening to him again. </P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

friendzone doesnt mean no sex zone.</p>[/quote]

yes it does....almost always, like 99% of the time....

Friends With Benefits is not a good term, you aren't really "Friends" with your friends with benefits girl she's really just a booty call.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</P>

lmao. i gotta start listening to him again. </P>

[/quote]</P>

that song is freaking hilarious</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

no i was not saying he should be thinking about her. i said theres always a chance a few years down the road. girls are funny like that. they think they were young and dumb"ohh LT was such a nice guy when i was having trouble withwhatever his name is,iwant his d in my mouth right this second" if LT plays his cards right bybeing confident and flirts the right way, sure hes gotta shot.</p>

[/quote] Dezz i like ya, but LT DISREGARD THIS MESSAGE This kid needs to get out there an dmeet new people not get caught in the same trap thats keeping him in the house[/quote]</p>

lol i know matt. but i dont think hes going to get out there. LT girls are kinda like baseball. if you get 3 lays for every 10 girls you hit on, yourdoing reallygood. the problem is LT wont even step up to the plate because hes scared to strike out.</p>

[/quote] i know man thats what we gotta help him wiht. Tearing down that barrier, not tellin him to go back to some skank hes already been placed in the friendzone with ...[/quote]</p>

friendzone doesnt mean no sex zone. lolbut with LTs skill set, yea your right. like i said the problem is him stepping up to the plate. weve tried multiple times. </p>[/quote]
                    WOW, I work all day yesterday and look what we're back to..... LT's relationship hour, LOL

3 outta 10 means you're an all star

Ya miss 99% of the shots you dont take

Insert other sports/sex cliche here......

They may be cliches but theyre all true, if ya dont step up and get it known of your intentions she'll think you're just tryin 2 be her friend, not Fck friend, LOL...... In my case my shell discrintegrated after I got burned (not with an STD) by the 1st girl I was TRUELY in love with, but maybe ya just need a change of scenery where you're walking into every place with a clean slate and thatll make you get rockin and rowdy
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]lindsey lohan is sleeping with different boys every night since the break up with mr samantha ronson according to the post.[/quote]
                      ..... To Manhattan!!!!
                      [/quote]

have you seen her lately, I'm not joking, if she looks anything like she does in some of the pictures ive seen lately, I would not hit it.

she's almost Amy Winehouse bad at this point.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]
                        They may be cliches but theyre all true, if ya dont step up and get it known of your intentions she'll think you're just tryin 2 be her friend, not Fck friend, LOL...... In my case my shell discrintegrated after I got burned (not with an STD) by the 1st girl I was TRUELY in love with, but maybe ya just need a change of scenery where you're walking into every place with a clean slate and thatll make you get rockin and rowdy
                        [/quote]

been in love twice, been in lust... I don't know, like 10 times today?

Love is nice and all, but its too hard to look for.

my opinion, love will come, eventually, if I just act on my Lust enough times.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]

friendzone doesnt mean no sex zone.</p>[/quote]

Friends With Benefits is not a good term, you aren't really "Friends" with your friends with benefits girl she's really just a booty call.

[/quote]LOL what about the term 'Jumpoff' or 'Booty Call' as you stated....... Not friends but rather someone you simply stick and move

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]
                            [/quote]

been in love twice, been in lust... I don't know, like 10 times today?

Love is nice and all, but its too hard to look for.

my opinion, love will come, eventually, if I just act on my Lust enough times.
                            [/quote]

LOL Im in lust every time I see a good lookin girl.....

Dont look for love, look for a girl you wanna spend time with..... at least thats what I do

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]LOL what about the term 'Jumpoff' or 'Booty Call' as you stated....... Not friends but rather someone you simply stick and move
                              [/quote]

yup, exactly, Men can never really have girl "Friends" that are attractive, it's pretty much impossible.

you need to be able to reliably get better then the girl that is your friend, otherwise you'll want your friend, and then she's not really a friend anymore.

my favorite term is the footstools, thats when you hit on the HOT girls average friend, the Hot girl gets all jealous because they are used to all the attention and then tries to get you to pay attention to her instead [:P]

the first girl is the footstool, you have no intentions of doing anything with her but you act like it to make the other girl you actually do want jealous.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]

friendzone doesnt mean no sex zone.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

nooo dude. iv been with 2 "old friends". im telling you, if you say the right things your in like flynn.</P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X