X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]Apparently having an opinion differing from the coaches is whining to Morehead.

So when "I" think we shouldn't have let go of Shockey, or think that we should have gotten a FA receiver....I'm whining but when Morehead thinks we need to keep Tyree....that's perfectly acceptable and if the coaches do otherwise they are wrong ROFL.

Morehead is doing EXACTLY the thing he claims is whining.

Sorry MMB you aren't the biggest hypocrite on these boards Morehead is.
    [/quote]</p>

This is the kind of response I would expect from a 6 year old schoolgirl.</p>

Gimme a hug, Daven.</p>[/quote]

clearly a 6 year old schoolgirl couldn't articulate that response, so obviously your full of ****, if anything your responses are the type 6 year old school girls would make, nothing but bull**** and insults.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Daven...I have to say this to you for your own good.</P>

YOU WHINED LIKE A SCHOOLGIRL!</P>

YOU STOMPED YOUR FEET. YOU GOT ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES AND POUNDED THE FLOOR. YOU HELD YOUR BREATH UNTIL YOU WERE BLUE IN THE FACE.</P>

And now you are whining about being accused of whining.</P>

I say all this with love in my heart.</P>

[/quote]

apparently having an opinion differing from the coaches is whining.....

[/quote]

lol i read wht u originally posted.. that made u the biggest hypocrite. U just scolded Moorehead about letting go of the fact that Tyree will be cut, when your the one that seems to have the biggest problem with it
      [/quote]

How the hell does me scolding Morehead for waiting Tyree make me a Hypocrite?

I don't even want Tyree...I want Hagan.

ontop of that, it was clearly sarcasm, I was telling Morehead how he's whining about Tyree....because he is...at least by HIS definition, since he thinks I was whining before for simply having an opinion.
      [/quote]</P>

Were you stomping your feet when you typed this?</P>
      Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Hey Daven why u got no kicker on Yahoo....you're going to need a kicker if oyu're going to beat me IMO.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Morehead v. daven....

CLASSIC !![/quote]

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Morehead v. daven.... CLASSIC !![/quote]</p>

I have nothing but love for my little friend.</p>[/quote]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]Were you stomping your feet when you typed this?[/quote]

I'm actually in a reclined position...I'm relaxing []

there's a little lip on the back of my desk that I put my feet up on...it's nice.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Hey Daven why u got no kicker on Yahoo....you're going to need a kicker if oyu're going to beat me IMO.[/quote]

I have Robbie Gould starting....what are you talking about.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Daven...I have to say this to you for your own good.</p>

YOU WHINED LIKE A SCHOOLGIRL!</p>

YOU STOMPED YOUR FEET. YOU GOT ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES AND POUNDED THE FLOOR. YOU HELD YOUR BREATH UNTIL YOU WERE BLUE IN THE FACE.</p>

And now you are whining about being accused of whining.</p>

I say all this with love in my heart.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol i read wht u originally posted.. that made u the biggest hypocrite. U just scolded Moorehead about letting go of the fact that Tyree will be cut, when your the one that seems to have the biggest problem with it
                  [/quote]

ontop of that, it was clearly sarcasm, I was telling Morehead how he's whining about Tyree....because he is...at least by HIS definition, since he thinks I was whining before for simply having an opinion.
                  [/quote]</p>

Were you stomping your feet when you typed this?</p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Torre was a champion because he walked into a championship team.[/quote]

you are one of the biggest hypocrites on these boards.
                    [/quote]and you wanted to take my fanhood away from ME yesterday?!?!</P>

thats crazy talk matt. if torre walked in 98 maayyybe but you can say that</P>[/quote]

andy pettitte, Kenny Rogers, Dwight Gooden, jimmy key, and david cone was his rotation... with Mo and Wetteland as the 8th and 9th

Tino, Jeter, Boggs, Bernie, ONeil, LEyritz, Raines, Strawberry, Cecil..

come on lol.... Torre was a great manager of men... as a baseball guy he was mediocre at best. PLENTY of questionable moves. Sheffield at first, not bunting at schilling... hes not a great baseball guy, DESTROYING bullpens... i can go all day about it.

You look at the Dodgers last year, who play in hte worst division in baseball for the record. They were in 3rd place until Manny got there and single handedly took that team to the playoffs.

[/quote]at least he didnt put a ****in inning count on joba. and didnt the dodgers have alot of injuries last year?? you dont win 4 championships with a bad manager matt.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Why are there people ****ting on Moss here today when given the chance last night- ( against 1st team D' in 1st quarter ) he caught 2 TD's and on that first one he was wide ****ing open....I want a guy that can get open !!! I love Tyree but his knee isn't right and he is not going to be able to help the squad this season ![/quote]

Because it was against 4th team D in the 1st Q Shock.....

Belichick didn't start his first teamers....didn't even start his second teamers...

it was our first team (minus moss) vs a bunch of scrubs.
                      [/quote] Well **** me sideways...I still don't think he should be cut....Who was palying corner Pats....I heard he burned Chung from Oregon pretty good...Isn't he slated to start....If he isn't your team ****ed up drafting him 33rd overall to sit on the bench.[/quote] Not sure who was playing CB on that particular play...</P>

I only saw bits and pieces of the game actually. I had a couple good buddies over last night, and they forced me to watch the ****ing sawks game..[]</P>

Chung is not a starter right now. He is being nurtured to be sort of a tweener safety..</P>

Rarely do draft picks start for us first year...Jerod Mayo was a rare exception.</P>

There is a method to Belichicks madness.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Daven...I have to say this to you for your own good.</P>

YOU WHINED LIKE A SCHOOLGIRL!</P>

YOU STOMPED YOUR FEET. YOU GOT ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES AND POUNDED THE FLOOR. YOU HELD YOUR BREATH UNTIL YOU WERE BLUE IN THE FACE.</P>

And now you are whining about being accused of whining.</P>

I say all this with love in my heart.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Were you stomping your feet when you typed this?</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

<FONT size=4>WE HAVE THE WORST WR"S IN THE NFL...ITS NOT FAIR!!!</FONT></P>

Daven.</P>

Comment

pretty sure I didn't say "it's not fair"

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Why are there people ****ting on Moss here today when given the chance last night- ( against 1st team D' in 1st quarter ) he caught 2 TD's and on that first one he was wide ****ing open....I want a guy that can get open !!! I love Tyree but his knee isn't right and he is not going to be able to help the squad this season ![/quote]

Because it was against 4th team D in the 1st Q Shock.....

Belichick didn't start his first teamers....didn't even start his second teamers...

it was our first team (minus moss) vs a bunch of scrubs.
                            [/quote] Well **** me sideways...I still don't think he should be cut....Who was palying corner Pats....I heard he burned Chung from Oregon pretty good...Isn't he slated to start....If he isn't your team ****ed up drafting him 33rd overall to sit on the bench.[/quote] Not sure who was playing CB on that particular play...</P>

I only saw bits and pieces of the game actually. I had a couple good buddies over last night, and they forced me to watch the ****ing sawks game..[]</P>

Chung is not a starter right now. He is being nurtured to be sort of a tweener safety..</P>

Rarely do draft picks start for us first year...Jerod Mayo was a rare exception.</P>

There is a method to Belichicks madness.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Plus, Chung is a safety, not a CB.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Torre was a champion because he walked into a championship team.[/quote]

you are one of the biggest hypocrites on these boards.
                              [/quote]and you wanted to take my fanhood away from ME yesterday?!?!</p>

thats crazy talk matt. if torre walked in 98 maayyybe but you can say that</p>[/quote]

andy pettitte, Kenny Rogers, Dwight Gooden, jimmy key, and david cone was his rotation... with Mo and Wetteland as the 8th and 9th

Tino, Jeter, Boggs, Bernie, ONeil, LEyritz, Raines, Strawberry, Cecil..

come on lol.... Torre was a great manager of men... as a baseball guy he was mediocre at best. PLENTY of questionable moves. Sheffield at first, not bunting at schilling... hes not a great baseball guy, DESTROYING bullpens... i can go all day about it.

You look at the Dodgers last year, who play in hte worst division in baseball for the record. They were in 3rd place until Manny got there and single handedly took that team to the playoffs.

[/quote]at least he didnt put a ****in inning count on joba. and didnt the dodgers have alot of injuries last year?? you dont win 4 championships with a bad manager matt.[/quote]

When you have teh yankee team he was handed, yes u do. If he was half a coach there should of been 2 more at least.

Don't even debate the Manny to Dodgers things cuz Mad Dog radio use to run a sample clip of Larry Bowa even admitting that if it wasn't for Manny they would of finished 3rd in the division.

He got handed possibly the greatest team of all time... debatable.. .but still close enough...

And why does the idea of not burning Joba out early, aka Kerry Woods style, bother you so much?

Texas is doing it with their stud too i was reading hte other day

Comment

<font size="4">ITS NOT FAIR!!!</font></p>
                                [/quote]

Comment

Working...
                                X