This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"]LT first step to dropping your balls is to remove that sig... you don't want to be a younger less experienced version of any guy...you ARE...but you don't want to be proud of it.
    [/quote]

Unless that guy is 1 of 3 people:

1. Billy Dee Williams

2. Hugh Heffner

3. Ricardo Montalban

[/quote]

you can throw Wilt Chamberlan and Ghengis khan on that list as well I suppose.
    [/quote]</P>

lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

how you figure? ima mack daddy son.</p>[/quote]

Oh so you've NEVER been turned down? you've never hung out with a girl you wanted to bone but couldn't because it was your friends girl or because she didn't want you...it's never happened?

please.

Comment

am i allowed back yet or am i crashing "boy talk"??????? []</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

am i allowed back yet or am i crashing "boy talk"??????? []</p>[/quote]

you should be the one talking to LT about what you like...(but you women are never honest about that anyhow :P)

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

am i allowed back yet or am i crashing "boy talk"??????? []</p>[/quote]

Females are always welcome.... of course

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

am i allowed back yet or am i crashing "boy talk"??????? []</P>

[/quote]

you should be the one talking to LT about what you like...(but you women are never honest about that anyhow :P)
              [/quote]</P>

yesss IBB85 to the rescue, whats up LT... what do you want to know... and fyi i am ALWAYS brutally honest but be prepared sometimes the truth hurts lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

am i allowed back yet or am i crashing "boy talk"??????? []</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

yesss IBB85 to the rescue, whats up LT... what do you want to know... and fyi i am ALWAYS brutally honest but be prepared sometimes the truth hurts lol</p>[/quote]

Should we do this in a PM or in here?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                  Should we do this in a PM or in here?
                  [/quote]

don't be a dic, do it here, I'm kinda curious to see what BB's answers will be anyhow.

Comment

Alright....

IBB85, what do you like in a guy?

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"]LT first step to dropping your balls is to remove that sig... you don't want to be a younger less experienced version of any guy...you ARE...but you don't want to be proud of it.
                      [/quote]

Unless that guy is 1 of 3 people:

1. Billy Dee Williams

2. Hugh Heffner

3. Ricardo Montalban

[/quote]

you can throw Wilt Chamberlan and Ghengis khan on that list as well I suppose.
                      [/quote]</p>

lol</p>[/quote]

'100 points and Ladies all in 1 nite!!!!'
                      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]

[/quote]

20,000 in one life time (so he says) its god damn impressive.

Khan though...I heard some stat somewhere that like 15% of all people in Asia can be tracked back to him.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]

[/quote]

20,000 in one life time (so he says) its god damn impressive.

Khan though...I heard some stat somewhere that like 15% of all people in Asia can be tracked back to him.
                          [/quote]
                          WOW, thats what you get for Raping and Pillaging...... but think of it like this, if he took a delorian to the year 2009 he'd have just about a 20% chance of sleeping with his cousin........
                          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]
                            WOW, thats what you get for Raping and Pillaging...... but think of it like this, if he took a delorian to the year 2009 he'd have just about a 20% chance of sleeping with his cousin........
                            [/quote]

lol what a thought.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Alright....

[/quote]</P>

ok lesson number one you never ask that question no woman knows what she wants. you have to convince them that you are what she wants. </P>

that is why she has yet to answer. </P>

Comment

[quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Alright....

[/quote]</P>

ok lesson number one you never ask that question no woman knows what she wants. you have to convince them that you are what she wants. </P>

that is why she has yet to answer. </P>

[/quote]</P>

it is taking a while to answer because i have been slammed at work today lol</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X