X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Alright....

IBB85, what do you like in a guy?
    [/quote]</P>

ok lesson number one you never ask that question no woman knows what she wants. you have to convince them that you are what she wants. </P>

that is why she has yet to answer. </P>

[/quote]</P>

it is taking a while to answer because i have been slammed at work today lol</P>

[/quote]lmao. so the answer would be, ???????</P>

allow me to answer for you her kind of guy is bleedblue180 lol</P>

Comment

[/quote]</p>

ok lesson number one you never ask that question no woman knows what she wants. you have to convince them that you are what she wants. </p>

that is why she has yet to answer. </p>

[/quote]</p>

it is taking a while to answer because i have been slammed at work today lol</p>[/quote]
      Let me see........

1. Has to like the Giants
      2. Loves the Yankees
      3. Disgusting in humor
      4. Has a job
      5. Is nice to her

Comment

[/quote]</P>

ok, being HONEST (mind you im 5 years older then you)... good looking, good job, very into sports, someone that likes to go out and have a good time but if i say hey lets stay in for it is up for that also, has to have a good sense of humor esp cuz i joke around alot, someone i can hold a conversation with and someone i dont get bored of and obviously little money in the bank will help.. lol</P>

Comment

[/quote]</p>

ok lesson number one you never ask that question no woman knows what she wants. you have to convince them that you are what she wants. </p>

[/quote]</p>

it is taking a while to answer because i have been slammed at work today lol</p>[/quote]

i thought u were just hanging me out after i asked the question... lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

[/quote]</P>

ok lesson number one you never ask that question no woman knows what she wants. you have to convince them that you are what she wants. </P>

[/quote]</P>

it is taking a while to answer because i have been slammed at work today lol</P>

[/quote]
            Let me see........

2. Loves the Yankees
            3. Disgusting in humor
            4. Has a job
            5. Is nice to her
            [/quote]</P>

not too bad, although i date an eagles fan and i personally hate the yankees lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

id never do that to my lil buddy! lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

ok, being HONEST (mind you im 5 years older then you)... good looking, good job, very into sports, someone that likes to go out and have a good time but if i say hey lets stay in for it is up for that also, has to have a good sense of humor esp cuz i joke around alot, someone i can hold a conversation with and someone i dont get bored of and obviously little money in the bank will help.. lol</P>

[/quote]now you mentioned nothing about looks so now the kid is going to kill himself looking for a knock out job to try and get to you. </P>

but your ansewer should of been bleedblue180. come on now </P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

ok, being HONEST (mind you im 5 years older then you)...
                  </p>

good looking, <font color="#0000ff">I'll let you be the judge</font>
                  </p>

good job <font color="#0000ff">I have a job, not good but yeah...</font>
                  </p>

very into sports [Y]
                  </p>

someone that likes to go out and have a good time but if i say hey lets stay in for it is up for that also, <font color="#0000ff">I could do that</font>
                  </p>

has to have a good sense of humor esp cuz i joke around alot, [Y]
                  </p>

someone i can hold a conversation with <font color="#0000ff">Yup</font>
                  </p>

i dont get bored of and obviously little money in the bank will help.. lol
                  </p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

it is taking a while to answer because i have been slammed at work today lol</p>

[/quote]
                    Let me see........

2. Loves the Yankees
                    3. Disgusting in humor
                    4. Has a job
                    5. Is nice to her
                    [/quote]</p>

not too bad, although i date an eagles fan and i personally hate the yankees lol</p>[/quote]

Ugh....

I could convert you to the Way of the Pinstripes

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

it is taking a while to answer because i have been slammed at work today lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

id never do that to my lil buddy! lol
                      [/quote]

I wasn't sure. I ask the question and then no response I'm like... wow... awkward....

Comment

[quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

ok, being HONEST (mind you im 5 years older then you)... <FONT color=#ff1493>good looking</FONT>, good job, very into sports, someone that likes to go out and have a good time but if i say hey lets stay in for it is up for that also, has to have a good sense of humor esp cuz i joke around alot, someone i can hold a conversation with and someone i dont get bored of and obviously little money in the bank will help.. lol</P>

[/quote]now you mentioned nothing about looks so now the kid is going to kill himself looking for a knock out job to try and get to you. </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

i said good looking lol... im into like the typical joke look... my bf is shorter then guys i normally date, hes like 5'9 but all my previous relationships were 6'1, 6'4 and 6'6 so im "attracted to" tall guys that look like football players pretty much lol for like every day dress- im wayy more into the backwards hat and a comfy polo, tshirtor jersey then the tight polo popped collar and flip flops look</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

ok, being HONEST (mind you im 5 years older then you)... <FONT color=#ff1493>good looking</FONT>, good job, very into sports, someone that likes to go out and have a good time but if i say hey lets stay in for it is up for that also, has to have a good sense of humor esp cuz i joke around alot, someone i can hold a conversation with and someone i dont get bored of and obviously little money in the bank will help.. lol</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

i said good looking lol... im into like the typical joke look... my bf is shorter then guys i normally date, hes like 5'9 but all my previous relationships were 6'1, 6'4 and 6'6 so im "attracted to" tall guys that look like football players pretty much lol for like every day dress- im wayy more into the backwards hat and a comfy polo, tshirtor jersey then the tight polo popped collar and flip flops look</P>

[/quote]you dont know what your talking about, im tallllllll 6'2a streetfootball player and have dashing good lookis (lol). not sure if you noticed the avatar that good looking dude yeah that be me. lol. </P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

ok, being HONEST (mind you im 5 years older then you)... <font color="#ff1493">good looking</font>, good job, very into sports, someone that likes to go out and have a good time but if i say hey lets stay in for it is up for that also, has to have a good sense of humor esp cuz i joke around alot, someone i can hold a conversation with and someone i dont get bored of and obviously little money in the bank will help.. lol</p>

[/quote]now you mentioned nothing about looks so now the kid is going to kill himself looking for a knock out job to try and get to you. </p>

but your ansewer should of been bleedblue180. come on now </p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

i said good looking lol... im into like the typical joke look... my bf is shorter then guys i normally date, hes like 5'9 but all my previous relationships were 6'1, 6'4 and 6'6 so im "attracted to" tall guys that look like football players pretty much lol for like every day dress- im wayy more into the backwards hat and a comfy polo, tshirtor jersey then the tight polo popped collar and flip flops look</p>[/quote]

Well, I got the outfit down....

Comment

[/quote]</p>

ok, being HONEST (mind you im 5 years older then you)... <font color="#ff1493">good looking</font>, good job, very into sports, someone that likes to go out and have a good time but if i say hey lets stay in for it is up for that also, has to have a good sense of humor esp cuz i joke around alot, someone i can hold a conversation with and someone i dont get bored of and obviously little money in the bank will help.. lol</p>

[/quote]now you mentioned nothing about looks so now the kid is going to kill himself looking for a knock out job to try and get to you. </p>

but your ansewer should of been bleedblue180. come on now </p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

i said good looking lol... im into like the typical joke look... my bf is shorter then guys i normally date, hes like 5'9 but all my previous relationships were 6'1, 6'4 and 6'6 so im "attracted to" tall guys that look like football players pretty much lol for like every day dress- im wayy more into the backwards hat and a comfy polo, tshirtor jersey then the <u>tight polo popped collar and flip flops look</u></p>[/quote]
                              So in essence the sterotypical 'Frat Guy', LOL
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]

how you figure? ima mack daddy son.</P>

[/quote]

Oh so you've NEVER been turned down? you've never hung out with a girl you wanted to bone but couldn't because it was your friends girl or because she didn't want you...it's never happened?

please.
                                [/quote]</P>

never. i just know what im doing guys. []</P>

</P>

</P>

8th grade, jackie a. </P>

</P>

burned me good</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X