This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Well I do have a car, and in a few years I'm probably moving out...

Ah, I gotta stop....
    [/quote]

its like u feel sorry for urself and you think every answer u have is a good reason not to do things. You can blame it on school, ur mom, ur living situation, when it call comes down to it brotha, its all on your. And you are wasting great years of ur life...

I don't want to hear u had ur heart broken or any more of those one liners, time to man up and start wildin out[/quote]

Over the summer I'm gonna try my man...

Would have last summer, but none of my friends returned my calls
    [/quote]

bro ur in college, its thursday, start tonite
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

we all seen how u've been towards her brotha, ya put urself there[/quote]

That's true.
      [/quote]

i only speak the truth...

except for the columbine comments, that was just venting lol[/quote]

that better have been venting... lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Well I do have a car, and in a few years I'm probably moving out...

Ah, I gotta stop....
        [/quote]

its like u feel sorry for urself and you think every answer u have is a good reason not to do things. You can blame it on school, ur mom, ur living situation, when it call comes down to it brotha, its all on your. And you are wasting great years of ur life...

I don't want to hear u had ur heart broken or any more of those one liners, time to man up and start wildin out[/quote]

[/quote]

bro ur in college, its thursday, start tonite[/quote]

yeah, but this is the last week and everyone's leaving now

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]

lol yea how exactly is it best for her boyfriend? haha</P>

[/quote]

She will be scared when he comes back that he'll find out, so she be better in bed for a while...really trying to win him over again...she'll feel guilty and do stuff for him that she wouldn't normally.

and...if he doesn't figure it out.. that'd be better for him [:P]

[Edit] I'm not sure I actually believe that one but it sounds good [:P]
          [/quote]</P>

im in not like that</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Well I do have a car, and in a few years I'm probably moving out...

Ah, I gotta stop....
            [/quote]

[/quote]

bro ur in college, its thursday, start tonite[/quote]

[/quote]

EVEN BETTER! That means broads are gonna be gettni drunk as hell looking to go all out.

Drop a nut tonite... and then bust it

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

which means its the PERFECT night to start.

going away parties....everyone getting in one last drunken night in.

you can find a girl hook up/bone her whatever and then not have to see her for a good while.

its the PERFECT night to do it.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

I hear excuses are like @ssholes...everyones got one.
                [/quote]

it's hard to chill with people when you leave messages for them and then they never call back

or they give you the "yeah, one day when i'm not as busy.... and then that never happens" line...

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                  it's hard to chill with people when you leave messages for them and then they never call back

or they give you the "yeah, one day when i'm not as busy.... and then that never happens" line...
                  [/quote]

sigh... do you not even have friends...you are depressing.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

sigh... do you not even have friends...you are depressing.
                    [/quote]

oh I have friends. I do.

I just haven't been lucky picking the right people

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Well I do have a car, and in a few years I'm probably moving out...

Ah, I gotta stop....
                      [/quote] its like u feel sorry for urself and you think every answer u have is a good reason not to do things. You can blame it on school, ur mom, ur living situation, when it call comes down to it brotha, its all on your. And you are wasting great years of ur life... I don't want to hear u had ur heart broken or any more of those one liners, time to man up and start wildin out[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

LT honestly i think i need to give you a "guy make over" and you just need to get out there and meet new people</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Ah, I gotta stop....
                        [/quote] its like u feel sorry for urself and you think every answer u have is a good reason not to do things. You can blame it on school, ur mom, ur living situation, when it call comes down to it brotha, its all on your. And you are wasting great years of ur life... I don't want to hear u had ur heart broken or any more of those one liners, time to man up and start wildin out[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

LT honestly i think i need to give you a "guy make over" and you just need to get out there and meet new people</p>[/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Well I do have a car, and in a few years I'm probably moving out...

Ah, I gotta stop....

[/quote] bro ur in college, its thursday, start tonite[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

no. if this was the last week everyone would be partying cause it was the last week. get out there ya little **** and live your dreams. </P>

Comment

Friends don't say.

"Yeah...one day... when I'm not busy..." and then never call back when you call them to hang out.

Comment

shes not joking...

either am i...

uhg between work and the floppy **** that is LT, i am outtttt

Lt... go steal ur moms vodka and put it in a poland spring bottle and HIT THE PARTIES UP

Comment

yo i think its official...

meeting #2 of all of us needs to be after draft day, before oakland game at wesley...

we're taking the young buck out...

Comment

Working...
                                X