This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]shes not joking... either am i... uhg between work and the floppy **** that is LT, i am outtttt Lt... go steal ur moms vodka and put it in a poland spring bottle and HIT THE PARTIES UP[/quote]</P>

lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]shes not joking... either am i... uhg between work and the floppy **** that is LT, i am outtttt Lt... go steal ur moms vodka and put it in a poland spring bottle and HIT THE PARTIES UP[/quote]</P>

LT, i really am starting to feel bad for you... we need to get you out there and make you some new friends... get to style and get a girl... and just break you outta your shell... enough of all this already</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</p>

LT, i really am starting to feel bad for you... we need to get you out there and make you some new friends... get to style and get a girl... and just break you outta your shell... enough of all this already</p>[/quote]

I was under the impression that was what we were trying to do from the start....the problem is he doesn't seem to want to come out with us....

Comment

LT, i really am starting to feel bad for you... we* need to get you out there and make you some new friends... get to style and get a girl... and just break you outta your shell... enough of all this already</P>[/quote]

no no no no, don't feel bad. Pity and fear and all **** like that is what got this kid like this... he needs some balls to the wall **** it in him
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</p>

LT, i really am starting to feel bad for you... we* need to get you out there and make you some new friends... get to style and get a girl... and just break you outta your shell... enough of all this already</p>[/quote]

I was under the impression that was what we were trying to do from the start....the problem is he doesn't seem to want to come out with us....
            [/quote]

find out when the homecomign football game is there... that way we won't feel weird being there partying with 20 year olds lol and then we break the mofo out

Comment

LT, i really am starting to feel bad for you... we need to get you out there and make you some new friends... get to style and get a girl... and just break you outta your shell... enough of all this already</P>

[/quote]</P>

yea get LT a cute plegde. </P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

find out when the homecomign football game is there... that way we won't feel weird being there partying with 20 year olds lol and then we break the mofo out[/quote]

I don't care, I can fit in almost anywhere I'm good at that....you name the time and place and I'll show up.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] find out when the homecomign football game is there... that way we won't feel weird being there partying with 20 year olds lol and then we break the mofo out[/quote]</P>

no worries, one of these days we canALL go down and chill with my sorority sisters for the day/night... me you daven and dezzz are going to meet LT... its final</P>

Comment

fuk I'd take a cute pledge too! I'm down for that trip...let me know BB85...I'd love to "meet" a few of your sisters.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]fuk I'd take a cute pledge too! I'm down for that trip...let me know BB85...I'd love to "meet" a few of your sisters.
                      [/quote]

lolol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                        lolol[/quote]

Shhhh Bring a camera or something to take video with.

It'll be a "How To" video for LT later.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] find out when the homecomign football game is there... that way we won't feel weird being there partying with 20 year olds lol and then we break the mofo out[/quote]</P>

no worries, one of these days we canALL go down and chill with my sorority sisters for the day/night... me you daven and dezzz are going to meet LT... its final</P>[/quote]i would like to have invitaion sent this way.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]nothing about not living with Mommy and Daddy? BB85?

what about a Car... I'd figure a car is a must no?

you can be more specific about it...although it doesn't really matter.

you like Confidence #1...every girl does... and its something LT is lacking.
                            [/quote]</P>

well i mean if they lived at home with mom and popdukes its not the end of the world since IF I WERE SINGLE i prob wouldnt date anyone older then 25-26 but it depends on the situation ya know.... and yes a car is a definate lol</P>[/quote]i got a acura tl 05 when everyou ready for a ride you let me know.lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</P>

[/quote]

no worries, one of these days we canALL go down and chill with my sorority sisters for the day/night... me you daven and dezzz are going to meet LT... its final</P>[/quote]would not mind that invitaion being stretched this way

Comment

</p>

LT, i really am starting to feel bad for you... we need to get you out there and make you some new friends... get to style and get a girl... and just break you outta your shell... enough of all this already</p>

[/quote]

[/quote] find out when the homecomign football game is there... that way we won't feel weird being there partying with 20 year olds lol and then we break the mofo out[/quote]</p>

no worries, one of these days we canALL go down and chill with my sorority sisters for the day/night... me you daven and dezzz are going to meet LT... its final</p>[/quote]

Dont forget ya boy Kase-1 in that equation, LOL

Remember I regulate not discriminate....
                                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                                X