This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</p>

LT, i really am starting to feel bad for you... we need to get you out there and make you some new friends... get to style and get a girl... and just break you outta your shell... enough of all this already</p>

[/quote]

I was under the impression that was what we were trying to do from the start....the problem is he doesn't seem to want to come out with us....
    [/quote] find out when the homecomign football game is there... that way we won't feel weird being there partying with 20 year olds lol and then we break the mofo out[/quote]</p>

no worries, one of these days we canALL go down and chill with my sorority sisters for the day/night... me you daven and dezzz are going to meet LT... its final</p>[/quote]

Okay by me

Just get me a cute pledge

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</p>

LT, i really am starting to feel bad for you... we need to get you out there and make you some new friends... get to style and get a girl... and just break you outta your shell... enough of all this already</p>

[/quote]

I was under the impression that was what we were trying to do from the start....the problem is he doesn't seem to want to come out with us....
      [/quote] find out when the homecomign football game is there... that way we won't feel weird being there partying with 20 year olds lol and then we break the mofo out[/quote]</p>

no worries, one of these days we canALL go down and chill with my sorority sisters for the day/night... me you daven and dezzz are going to meet LT... its final</p>[/quote]

Okay by me

[/quote]
      See thats the thing..... She'll introduce but its up to you to put in work young homey
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</p>

[/quote]

Okay by me

[/quote]
        See thats the thing..... She'll introduce but its up to you to put in work young homey
        [/quote]

I got no problem with the doing the work, it's the intros I get choked up on

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</P>

LT, i really am starting to feel bad for you... we need to get you out there and make you some new friends... get to style and get a girl... and just break you outta your shell... enough of all this already</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] find out when the homecomign football game is there... that way we won't feel weird being there partying with 20 year olds lol and then we break the mofo out[/quote]</P>

no worries, one of these days we canALL go down and chill with my sorority sisters for the day/night... me you daven and dezzz are going to meet LT... its final</P>

[/quote]

Okay by me

[/quote]
          [/quote]</P>

</P>

or maybe we could pool some money together and take care of the boy lol</P>
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</p>

[/quote]

no worries, one of these days we canALL go down and chill with my sorority sisters for the day/night... me you daven and dezzz are going to meet LT... its final</p>

[/quote]

Okay by me

[/quote]
            [/quote]</p>

</p>

or maybe we could pool some money together and take care of the boy lol</p>[/quote]

Funny you mentioned that, my boy who owns the 'Giants Device' works with this dude we're thinkin of hookin up like that cause its been over a decade since he's seen his last 'tour of duty'...... LOL

I got 5's for LT, LOL
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
              [/quote]

Intro's are the easy part....

you get to use props for that....drinks whatever...that gets you in the door...the work starts AFTER the Intro, and for some reason, I seriously doubt you have no problems doing the work.

Comment

I haven't eaten in more than 2 days, and I'm drunk off of 2 1/2 beers.</P>

This is great.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</P>

LT, i really am starting to feel bad for you... we need to get you out there and make you some new friends... get to style and get a girl... and just break you outta your shell... enough of all this already</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] find out when the homecomign football game is there... that way we won't feel weird being there partying with 20 year olds lol and then we break the mofo out[/quote]</P>

no worries, one of these days we canALL go down and chill with my sorority sisters for the day/night... me you daven and dezzz are going to meet LT... its final</P>

[/quote]

Okay by me

[/quote]
                  [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Come up to UD one weekend, it can't be more than 2 hours away. Once the girls up here get drunk, you don't need to introduce yourself or do any work, just whip it out.</P>

Comment

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY THREAD @ JAY DEES IN CARLSTAT NJ THIS SAT!!!

Comment

[quote user="Manning2Shock803"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]

Okay by me

[/quote]
                      [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Come up to UD one weekend, it can't be more than 2 hours away. Once the girls up here get drunk, you don't need to introduce yourself or do any work, just whip it out.</P>

[/quote]</P>

UD???</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][/quote]</P>

mornin LT!!</P>

and good morninggggggggg everyone!!! FREAKING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![][]</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

mornin LT!!</p>

and good morninggggggggg everyone!!! FREAKING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![][]</p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Manning2Shock803"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</P>

LT, i really am starting to feel bad for you... we* need to get you out there and make you some new friends... get to style and get a girl... and just break you outta your shell... enough of all this already</P>

[/quote]

no worries, one of these days we can*ALL go down and chill with my sorority sisters for the day/night... me you daven and dezzz are going to meet LT... its final</P>

[/quote]

Okay by me

[/quote]
                            [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

UD???</P>[/quote]

uni of delaware..

that one of hte biggest party schools in the country, LT get ur *** out there

Good morning everyone... Two more days til i wake up with an *** kicking hangover
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Manning2Shock803"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</p>

[/quote]

no worries, one of these days we canALL go down and chill with my sorority sisters for the day/night... me you daven and dezzz are going to meet LT... its final</p>

[/quote]

Okay by me

[/quote]
                              [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Come up to UD one weekend, it can't be more than 2 hours away. Once the girls up here get drunk, you don't need to introduce yourself or do any work, just whip it out.</p>[/quote]

HAHAH. now that's a funny post!

Comment

Today is "christmas eve"!!! What will Football Santa played by Reese bring us tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X