This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

oh wow so you both are proposing then? great tough choice.... MMB or mini MMB??? who will is be! lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Think they will let us do it on the 50 yard line at half time?</p>[/quote]
      I really don't think that would be appropriate with the kids at the game ya know?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Cuban Pete"]wait im confused... so MMB and LT are getting hitched at the draft day party and mini me is the ring bearer?[/quote]

No no no... I am Mini-Me

MMB proposed to IBB85, but forgot the ring

I remembered the ring in my proposal.

So now it's up to her
        [/quote]</P>

you remembered the ring and forgot the question and MMB remember to ask but forgot the ring... lol good god</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]oh wow so* you both are proposing then? great tough choice.... MMB or mini MMB??? who will is be! lol[/quote]

well its not that hes mini per say...

its just the im big mmb []
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]oh wow so you both are proposing then? great tough choice.... MMB or mini MMB??? who will is be! lol[/quote]

You know who you love []

Comment

well once i get my ring from the idiot Dr. Evil ill think about it, im not saying yes without seeing the size of the rock! lol</P>

duh- giants stadium wedding, its the way to go... it prob wont go over well with the eagles fan bf i have...so MMB i might be down for this... getting married at giants stadium would be hot.. but im wearing a big white gown ill tell you that now- think they will let us do it on the 50 yard line at half time?</P>[/quote]

eagles fan BF?! eww cooties!! :X

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Think they will let us do it on the 50 yard line at half time?</P>

[/quote]
                I really don't think that would be appropriate with the kids at the game ya know?
                [/quote]</P>

OMG i ment the wedding ceremony! lol </P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Cuban Pete"]wait im confused... so MMB and LT are getting hitched at the draft day party and mini me is the ring bearer?[/quote]

No no no... I am Mini-Me

So now it's up to her
                  [/quote]</P>

you remembered the ring and forgot the question and MMB remember to ask but forgot the ring... lol good god</P>[/quote]

marijuana effects the memory

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Think they will let us do it on the 50 yard line at half time?</P>

[/quote]
                    [/quote]</P>

OMG i ment the wedding ceremony! lol </P>[/quote]

DAMN

Comment

No no no... I am Mini-Me

So now it's up to her
                      [/quote]</p>

you remembered the ring and forgot the question and MMB remember to ask but forgot the ring... lol good god</p>[/quote]

By quoting the post with the question, I was also asking it [] Then I remembered the ring...

That's a stretch, isn't it... oy

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]oh wow so you both are proposing then? great tough choice.... MMB or mini MMB??? who will is be! lol[/quote]
                        Yahtzee!!!

and I come in right on time.

Will you marry me?

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Think they will let us do it on the 50 yard line at half time?</p>

[/quote]
                          [/quote]</p>

OMG i ment the wedding ceremony! lol </p>[/quote]

ROFLMAO.... oh man.... [:'(] I'm crying right now, I'm laughing so hard... holy ****... lol

Comment

It does count that when I quoted Matt's post with the question, I was asking the question right?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]oh wow so you both are proposing then? great tough choice.... MMB or mini MMB??? who will is be! lol[/quote]
                              Yahtzee!!!

and I come in right on time.

Will you marry me?

[/quote]</P>

WOW! you!! your good, ill give it to you, great with the timing... awesome HUGE ring! im impressed, VERY impressed..</P>

just one tiny little problem- arent you already married? lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Think they will let us do it on the 50 yard line at half time?</p>

[/quote]
                                [/quote]</p>

OMG i ment the wedding ceremony! lol </p>[/quote]

ROFLMAO.... oh man.... [:'(] I'm crying right now, I'm laughing so hard... holy ****... lol
                                [/quote]
                                It was a good one. Lol.

P.S. Having sex on the field at Giants stadium in the dark when no one was there would be........

Comment

Working...
                                X