X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]oh wow so you both are proposing then? great tough choice.... MMB or mini MMB??? who will is be! lol[/quote]
    Yahtzee!!!

and I come in right on time.

Will you marry me?

[/quote]</p>

WOW! you!! your good, ill give it to you, great with the timing... awesome HUGE ring! im impressed, VERY impressed..</p>

just one tiny little problem- arent you already married? lol</p>[/quote]
    Yes I am. Happily also. She is a bucs fan though. I don't have a GMB wife?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]oh wow so* you both are proposing then? great tough choice.... MMB or mini MMB??? who will is be! lol[/quote]
      Yahtzee!!!

Will you marry me?

[/quote]</P>

WOW! you!! your good, ill give it to you, great with the timing... awesome HUGE ring! im impressed, VERY impressed..</P>

just one tiny little problem- arent you already married? lol</P>[/quote]

and i know a CZ when i see one lol
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]oh wow so you both are proposing then? great tough choice.... MMB or mini MMB??? who will is be! lol[/quote]
        Yahtzee!!!

Will you marry me?

[/quote]</p>

WOW! you!! your good, ill give it to you, great with the timing... awesome HUGE ring! im impressed, VERY impressed..</p>

just one tiny little problem- arent you already married? lol</p>[/quote]

I'm not

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]It does count that when I quoted Matt's post with the question, I was asking the question right?
          [/quote]</P>

afraid not LT- BB4417 was the only one that got it right.. BUT hes also the only one that is married lol so he is in last place right now.. god so many excellent choices i dont know who to choose!</P>

with this being a giants msg board wedding at giants stadium after i pick my groom i should ask HP to be a bridesmaid and its fab that bansaw can photoshop the wedding.. lol we can have JG write the annoucement too!</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and i know a CZ when i see one lol[/quote]
            Come on now playa. I got this from the same guy Kobe bought his from. LMAO

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]It does count that when I quoted Matt's post with the question, I was asking the question right?
              [/quote]</p>

afraid not LT- BB4417 was the only one that got it right.. BUT hes also the only one that is married lol so he is in last place right now.. god so many excellent choices i dont know who to choose!</p>

with this being a giants msg board wedding at giants stadium after i pick my groom i should ask HP to be a bridesmaid and its fab that bansaw can photoshop the wedding.. lol we can have JG write the annoucement too!</p>[/quote]

Will you marry me?

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]oh wow so you both are proposing then? great tough choice.... MMB or mini MMB??? who will is be! lol[/quote]Does this mean I have to bring 2 gifts ?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and i know a CZ when i see one lol[/quote]
                  [/quote]</P>

damn you shouldve went to LeBron's instead! [] sorry bb4417- i love you but i dont think it is ment to be.</P>

Comment

afraid not LT- BB4417 was the only one that got it right.. BUT hes also the only one that is married lol so he is in last place right now..</p>

[/quote]</p>

Last place? Can I get first place for married guys at least? Last place sounds so harsh considering I was the only one who got it right. I have been with her for 6 years so I am sure that is why I got it right. I don't mean to toot my own horn but toot toot.
                    </p>

Comment

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]oh wow so you both are proposing then? great tough choice.... MMB or mini MMB??? who will is be! lol[/quote]Does this mean I have to bring 2 gifts ?[/quote]

No... just for whoever she chooses

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and i know a CZ when i see one lol[/quote]
                        [/quote]</P>

damn you shouldve went to LeBron's instead! [] sorry bb4417- i love you but i dont think it is ment to be.</P>[/quote]

LMAO

BURRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNN
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[/quote]</p>

damn you shouldve went to LeBron's instead! [] sorry bb4417- i love you but i dont think it is ment to be.</p>[/quote]
                          Just shut up, just shut up. You had me at hello, You had me at hello.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

afraid not LT- BB4417 was the only one that got it right.. BUT hes also the only one that is married lol so he is in last place right now..</p>

[/quote]</p>

Last place? Can I get first place for married guys at least? Last place sounds so harsh considering I was the only one who got it right. I have been with her for 6 years so I am sure that is why I got it right. I don't mean to toot my own horn but toot toot.
                            </p>[/quote]

I love you, man

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

damn you shouldve went to LeBron's instead! [] sorry bb4417- i love you but i dont think it is ment to be.</p>[/quote]

LMAO

BURRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNN[/quote]
                              Lebron is down with this Roc.

Comment

hahahaha- you guys are too funny! [] i dont know what to do...</P>

MMB is the male version of me, it would be perfect.. but sometimes its not good to be so much alike, plus he forgot the ring.</P>

mini MMB (aka LT)- got the ring, got the question, and is my little sweetie but why the mini version if i can have the real thing?</P>

bb4417- got the ring, got the question AND got the timing.. hes married i can deal cuz technically me and braylon (well ya know the deal) but the bron-bron vs kobe thing could be trouble... even if i had you at hello...</P>

and to make matters worse, you all are giants fans and know what your talking about.. eeeeeeek- this is tougher then i thought!! lol</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X