This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]Today is "christmas eve"!!! What will Football Santa played by Reese bring us tomorrow?
    [/quote] a good buzz, braylon edwards, and a yankees win[/quote]</p>

completely **** faced, braylon edwards and a yankees loss[]</p>

[/quote]

You're a red sox fan?
    [/quote]</p>

<font size="4" color="#ff0000">philadelphia phillies[]</font></p>[/quote]

LOL. Phillies and a giants fan? What the heck? That's like being a red sox fan and liking a NY team, lol. Rare but not impossible.
    [/quote]

i find it heartbreaking...

somebody so pretty can have so much ugly in them lol
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]Today is "christmas eve"!!! What will Football Santa played by Reese bring us tomorrow?

[/quote]

You're a red sox fan?
      [/quote]</p>

<font color="#ff0000" size="4">philadelphia phillies[]</font></p>[/quote]

LOL. Phillies and a giants fan? What the heck? That's like being a red sox fan and liking a NY team, lol. Rare but not impossible.
      [/quote]

One just has to look at our own Morehead State (we love ya, but u are a troubled soul)

Giants/Red Sox/Celtics

Comment

Morning Erbody.......1 more frikkin day!!!!!!

LOL, I woke up this morn 2 my boy 'the Giants Device' Owner leavin me a voice mail all hyped up he got off, and cant wait til 2moro

Deezamn this is gonna be IN f'n SANE!!!!
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

You're a red sox fan?
          [/quote]</p>

<font size="4" color="#ff0000">philadelphia phillies[]</font></p>[/quote]

[/quote]

One just has to look at our own Morehead State (we love ya, but u are a troubled soul)

Giants/Red Sox/Celtics
          [/quote]

Actually now that I remember, it's not totally out of the picture to be a NY fan in Mass. I went to college at Boston U. and my dad went to UMass, and lived there, and he said before the Pats were any good, alot of the fans in Mass loved the Giants. Same in Conn. as well. It's still odd, but it's not uncommon now that I remember.

I remember in college going to the Pats-Giants game in the rain, and Tiki fumbled in the opening series and we got so much trash talk the whole game. That was during the Tiki fumbling, F******* era BTW.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Morning Erbody.......1 more frikkin day!!!!!!

LOL, I woke up this morn 2 my boy 'the Giants Device' Owner leavin me a voice mail all hyped up he got off, and cant wait til 2moro

[/quote]

Kase! How about those damn Browns fans on NFL draft countdown?? I was honestly getting annoyed at some of their posts.

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="Kase-1"]Morning Erbody.......1 more frikkin day!!!!!!

[/quote]

Kase! How about those damn Browns fans on NFL draft countdown?? I was honestly getting annoyed at some of their posts.
              [/quote]

Dude they drive me N-V-T-S!!!!!

Its like a good amount of em think that Kiwi AND a 1st ISNT good enough, and the rest of em think its just enough, yet every other impartial fan thinks a 1 and 5 or even 2 and 4 is more than enough

Great seein ya over on draftcountdown.com thats pretty much the only football MBs I can get on @ work
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Morning.

SMS if you don't want us to trade for BE who do you want us to trade for? Boldin? OC?

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="Kase-1"]Morning Erbody.......1 more frikkin day!!!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Its like a good amount of em think that Kiwi AND a 1st ISNT good enough, and the rest of em think its just enough, yet every other impartial fan thinks a 1 and 5 or even 2 and 4 is more than enough

Great seein ya over on draftcountdown.com thats pretty much the only football MBs I can get on @ work
                  [/quote]

There are some dumb people there.. And since I don't have to worry about being a mod, or diplomatic I can release my anger, on those some of them! lol. I have to control myself here, but there some of those guys actually think they have leverage. We can walk away from the table and be fine, meanwhile they still have a 4-12 team with lots of holes.

I am on a bunch of boards, because this board is too slow at times. So BBI, and draft countdown offer a change of pace and a break from here.

You're coming tomorrow right bro?

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Morning.

SMS if you don't want us to trade for BE who do you want us to trade for? Boldin? OC?
                    [/quote]

Neither, trading is just a panic, knee jerk reaction to a problem. This regime is level headed and thank god not like our crazy fan base..

Remember when we cut Luke P. and moved David D over to LT? People flipped the hell out, and thought Reese was nuts! People wanted to trade for a LT and Kiper was saying draft Staley. We didn't

People wanted us to pay Strahan his money, Reese stared him down to told him to screw himself!

Now our fan base and media has a knee jerk reaction and all of a sudden covet Edwards. I hope Reese stays pat, and builds through the draft. I am sure Couglin and Gilbride will change some of the playbook and tweak it to fit our talent. We did that past couple years so I expect it again, but in our passing game this time.

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="Kase-1"]Morning Erbody.......1 more frikkin day!!!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

There are some dumb people there.. And since I don't have to worry about being a mod, or diplomatic I can release my anger, on those some of them! lol. I have to control myself here, but there some of those guys actually think they have leverage. We can walk away from the table and be fine, meanwhile they still have a 4-12 team with lots of holes.

I am on a bunch of boards, because this board is too slow at times. So BBI, and draft countdown offer a change of pace and a break from here.

[/quote]
                      Word I tried 2 get on BBI MBs, but for some reason my account wont get activated, and it sucks cause my jobs web blocker hasnt blocked BBI yet..... Im also on the Yankees and Iamaranger.com MBs (with the same handle) cuz theyre unblocked, but draftcountdown is a pretty sweet MB

Of coure Im comin 2moro, me and my buddy (The Giants Device Owner) are takin the train from LI..... No DWI's for us!!!!!

Yea and I still cant believe some of the tards over on draftcountdown thinkin that the Browns have the upper hand of the deal, like you said we walk and we're OK, they walk and they're screweddddd

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="Kase-1"]Morning Erbody.......1 more frikkin day!!!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                        Word I tried 2 get on BBI MBs, but for some reason my account wont get activated, and it sucks cause my jobs web blocker hasnt blocked BBI yet..... Im also on the Yankees and Iamaranger.com MBs (with the same handle) cuz theyre unblocked, but draftcountdown is a pretty sweet MB

Of coure Im comin 2moro, me and my buddy (The Giants Device Owner) are takin the train from LI..... No DWI's for us!!!!!

Yea and I still cant believe some of the tards over on draftcountdown thinkin that the Browns have the upper hand of the deal, like you said we walk and we're OK, they walk and they're screweddddd
                        [/quote]

Try BBI again or email Info@Bigblueinteractive.com and email Eric directly. That site is the best Giants MB around. Top notch.

Yeah DWI is something I worry about driving an hour and change to get to the bar. So I am def. coming but def. not drink alot, because last thing I need is to get in trouble with the job I am trying to get. Plus I may head over to the Rutgers area if my cousin is free.

It's going to be a fun time tomorrow.

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="DavenIII"]Morning.

[/quote]

Neither, trading is just a panic, knee jerk reaction to a problem. This regime is level headed and thank god not like our crazy fan base..

Remember when we cut Luke P. and moved David D over to LT? People flipped the hell out, and thought Reese was nuts! People wanted to trade for a LT and Kiper was saying draft Staley. We didn't

People wanted us to pay Strahan his money, Reese stared him down to told him to screw himself!

Now our fan base and media has a knee jerk reaction and all of a sudden covet Edwards. I hope Reese stays pat, and builds through the draft. I am sure Couglin and Gilbride will change some of the playbook and tweak it to fit our talent. We did that past couple years so I expect it again, but in our passing game this time.

[/quote]

i do't think its a knee jerk reaction. We're stable or beyond at EVERY other position. We lost two of Eli's top targets... we need some serious immediate help and there is a young stud who could step in and be a great addition for us.

I don't think its as much of a losing plax panic as ur making it out to be

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="Kase-1"]Morning Erbody.......1 more frikkin day!!!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Great seein ya over on draftcountdown.com* thats pretty much the only football MBs I can get on @ work
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Try BBI again or email Info@Bigblueinteractive.com and email Eric directly. That site is the best Giants MB around. Top notch.

Yeah DWI is something I worry about driving an hour and change to get to the bar. So I am def. coming but def. not drink alot, because last thing I need is to get in trouble with the job I am trying to get. Plus I may head over to the Rutgers area if my cousin is free.

[/quote]

i just hate the BBI boards itself.. i canb't get into it because of how they look

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="Kase-1"]Morning Erbody.......1 more frikkin day!!!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Good looks, Im gonna email BBI 2day and see if I can get a new activation code

Damn I wanna go back 2 sleep and wake up 2moro. LOL

Comment

morning niggz

Comment

Working...
                                X