This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]The thing about Gonzo is that I don't think Reese was willing to trade a second round pick for a 33 year old TE. I know Gonzo is good, but I don't think Reese felt it was worth it. We didn't trade for him last year when Boss had zero production. Now Boss has shown his worth and I think he'll do fine this season.
    [/quote]

hes 36 or 37[/quote]

Date of birth: February 27, 1976 <span style="display: none;">(<span class="bday">1976-02-27</span>)</span> <span class="noprint">(age33)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Gonzalez_(tight_end)

</span>
    <div style="background-image: url(http://static.nfl.com/static/site/img/sr_pic0.gif);" id="headshotSpan">
    <div class="divphoto">

</div>
    </div>
    <div id="divstats">

<p class="bold">
    Tony Gonzalez

| #
    | TE

</p>

Atlanta Falcons | Official Team Site</p>

Height: 6-5
    Weight: 251

</p>

Born:
    2/27/1976
    Torrance
    CA

</p>

College: California</p>

Experience: 13th season </p>

High School: Huntington Beach HS [CA]</p>

</div>
    [/quote]

lol
    [/quote]

thats weird i thought he was older[/quote]

well u thought wrong
    [/quote]

haha got me there young buck[/quote]

1-0

Comment

work suckstoday. </P>

</P>

"the customer is always Right except when the customers Left on a stretcher gasping for breath"</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]The thing about Gonzo is that I don't think Reese was willing to trade a second round pick for a 33 year old TE. I know Gonzo is good, but I don't think Reese felt it was worth it. We didn't trade for him last year when Boss had zero production. Now Boss has shown his worth and I think he'll do fine this season.
        [/quote]

hes 36 or 37[/quote]

Date of birth: February 27, 1976 <span style="display: none;">(<span class="bday">1976-02-27</span>)</span> <span class="noprint">(age*33)
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Gonzalez_(tight_end)

</span>
        <div style="background-image: url(http://static.nfl.com/static/site/img/sr_pic0.gif);" id="headshotSpan">
        <div class="divphoto">

</div>
        </div>
        <div id="divstats">

<p class="bold">
        Tony Gonzalez

| #
        | TE

</p>

Atlanta Falcons | Official Team Site</p>

Height: 6-5 *
        Weight: 251 *

</p>

Born:
        2/27/1976
        Torrance
        CA

</p>

College: California</p>

Experience: 13th season </p>

High School: Huntington Beach HS [CA]</p>

</div>
        [/quote]

lol
        [/quote]

thats weird i thought he was older[/quote]

well u thought wrong
        [/quote]

haha got me there young buck[/quote]

1-0
        [/quote]

i'm sure the score is higher, but we'll start from today lol
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

the poster OzzieFel (something like that) emailed me and told me has is bringing like 12-15 people with him...

Draft Party will = SICKNESSS

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the poster OzzieFel (something like that) emailed me and told me has is bringing like 12-15 people with him... Draft Party will = SICKNESSS[/quote] Matt- since you organized this thing, I hold you responsible for everyone to have a good time and to be safe...[]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the poster OzzieFel (something like that) emailed me and told me has is bringing like 12-15 people with him... Draft Party will = SICKNESSS[/quote]</P>

lol who the hells ozziefel?</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the poster OzzieFel (something like that) emailed me and told me has is bringing like 12-15 people with him...

Draft Party will = SICKNESSS[/quote]

There better be pictures

Comment

What time are you going? I live an hour and change I think away so I need to figure out when to get there. Do you know what time your going to be there?

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the poster OzzieFel (something like that) emailed me and told me has is bringing like 12-15 people with him... Draft Party will = SICKNESSS[/quote] Matt- since you organized this thing, I hold you responsible for everyone to have a good time and to be safe...[][/quote]

yea i just told him i hope u guys are getting hotel rooms or have a DD and am awaiting a response

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]What time are you going? I live an hour and change I think away so I need to figure out when to get there. Do you know what time your going to be there?
                      [/quote]

I intend to be there around 3:30

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]What time are you going? I live an hour and change I think away so I need to figure out when to get there. Do you know what time your going to be there?
                        [/quote]

[/quote]

Sweet, then I may leave around 2:30 or so to get around that time.. I will be the one wearing the the Giants Jersey! [:P]

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]What time are you going? I live an hour and change I think away so I need to figure out when to get there. Do you know what time your going to be there?
                          [/quote]

[/quote]

Sweet, then I may leave around 2:30 or so to get around that time.. I will be the one wearing the the Giants Jersey! [:P]
                          [/quote]

I'll be wearing my Away Manning Jersey.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]What time are you going? I live an hour and change I think away so I need to figure out when to get there. Do you know what time your going to be there?
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Man, I am exciting it will be really fun tomorrow.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]What time are you going? I live an hour and change I think away so I need to figure out when to get there. Do you know what time your going to be there?
                              [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

ill be wearing my home Osi jersey.</P>

Comment

S+M, i will reserve judgement until Monday on how exciting you really are..lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X