X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the poster OzzieFel (something like that) emailed me and told me has is bringing like 12-15 people with him... Draft Party will = SICKNESSS[/quote]</P>

lol who the hells ozziefel?</P>[/quote]

hes a poster, doesn't post ALOT alot but i've seen him in enough threads.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the poster OzzieFel (something like that) emailed me and told me has is bringing like 12-15 people with him...

Draft Party will = SICKNESSS[/quote]

There better be pictures
      [/quote]

what happens at draft day, stays at draft day

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]What time are you going? I live an hour and change I think away so I need to figure out when to get there. Do you know what time your going to be there?
        [/quote]

i am trying to get there before 4

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]What time are you going? I live an hour and change I think away so I need to figure out when to get there. Do you know what time your going to be there?
          [/quote]

I intend to be there around 3:30
          [/quote]

Sweet, then I may leave around 2:30 or so to get around that time.. I will be the one wearing the the Giants Jersey! [:P]
          [/quote]

I'll be wearing my Away Manning Jersey.
          [/quote]

i'll have a booth setup where i'll be signing autographs for my calender... don't be shy

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the poster OzzieFel (something like that) emailed me and told me has is bringing like 12-15 people with him...

There better be pictures
            [/quote]

what happens at draft day, stays at draft day[/quote]

Come on now.... there's a thing called a private message []

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the poster OzzieFel (something like that) emailed me and told me has is bringing like 12-15 people with him... Draft Party will = SICKNESSS[/quote]

There better be pictures
              [/quote] what happens at draft day, stays at draft day[/quote] If we can handle your calender, we can surely handle a few drunkeness pictures...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] i'll have a booth setup where i'll be signing autographs for my calender... don't be shy[/quote]</P>

no one wants your stupid calendar... well maybe Harooni but since he isnt coming the booth really is not needed. </P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]What time are you going? I live an hour and change I think away so I need to figure out when to get there. Do you know what time your going to be there?
                  [/quote]

I intend to be there around 3:30
                  [/quote]

Sweet, then I may leave around 2:30 or so to get around that time.. I will be the one wearing the the Giants Jersey! [:P]
                  [/quote]

I'll be wearing my Away Manning Jersey.
                  [/quote]

i'll have a booth setup where i'll be signing autographs for my calender... don't be shy[/quote]

lol... not that thing again

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] i'll have a booth setup where i'll be signing autographs for my calender... don't be shy[/quote]</p>

no one wants your stupid calendar... well maybe Harooni but since he isnt coming the booth really is not needed. </p>[/quote]

Good one.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the poster OzzieFel (something like that) emailed me and told me has is bringing like 12-15 people with him... Draft Party will = SICKNESSS[/quote]

There better be pictures
                      [/quote] what happens at draft day, stays at draft day[/quote] If we can handle your calender, we can surely handle a few drunkeness pictures...[/quote]

Amen

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the poster OzzieFel (something like that) emailed me and told me has is bringing like 12-15 people with him...

There better be pictures
                        [/quote]

[/quote]

then there is this thing called puberty, its where u get hair on ur balls...

so why don't u come out for the big day and prove to us that ur balls finally dropped!

The what happens at draft day stays at draft is specific designed for u

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] i'll have a booth setup where i'll be signing autographs for my calender... don't be shy[/quote]</P>

no one wants your stupid calendar... well maybe Harooni but since he isnt coming the booth really is not needed. </P>[/quote]

SMS and Mod_M LOOOVE my calender..

u sweat it too... stop playing hard to get []

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]S+M, i will reserve judgement until Monday on how exciting you really are..lol.[/quote]

Why am I supposed to be exciting or something?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the poster OzzieFel (something like that) emailed me and told me has is bringing like 12-15 people with him...

There better be pictures
                              [/quote]

[/quote]

then there is this thing called puberty, its where u get hair on ur balls...

so why don't u come out for the big day and prove to us that ur balls finally dropped!

The what happens at draft day stays at draft is specific designed for u[/quote]

I told u... the only way I come out to draft day is if I am a local

Three hour ride up for a game? okay

Three hour ride up to watch the draft? Ehhhhhhh.....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] i'll have a booth setup where i'll be signing autographs for my calender... don't be shy[/quote]</p>

no one wants your stupid calendar... well maybe Harooni but since he isnt coming the booth really is not needed. </p>[/quote]

SMS and Mod_M LOOOVE my calender..

u sweat it too... stop playing hard to get [][/quote]

That's creepy

Comment

Working...
                                X