X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] i'll have a booth setup where i'll be signing autographs for my calender... don't be shy[/quote]</p>

no one wants your stupid calendar... well maybe Harooni but since he isnt coming the booth really is not needed. </p>[/quote]

SMS and Mod_M LOOOVE my calender..

u sweat it too... stop playing hard to get [][/quote]

Yes.... "love" is the correct word. Just like I "love" Susan boyle and think she is "hot"..

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] i'll have a booth setup where i'll be signing autographs for my calender... don't be shy[/quote]</p>

no one wants your stupid calendar... well maybe Harooni but since he isnt coming the booth really is not needed. </p>[/quote]

Yes.... "love" is the correct word. Just like I "love" Susan boyle and think she is "hot"..
      [/quote]

ROFLMAO.... Oh my God.... that's funny

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

damn, u like Susan Boyle that much?

gross!

Do u send **** pics to her too?
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] i'll have a booth setup where i'll be signing autographs for my calender... don't be shy[/quote]</P>

no one wants your stupid calendar... well maybe Harooni but since he isnt coming the booth really is not needed. </P>

[/quote] SMS and Mod_M LOOOVE my calender.. u sweat it too... stop playing hard to get [][/quote]</P>

[:O]</P>

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="patsrule666"]S+M, i will reserve judgement until Monday on how exciting you really are..lol.[/quote]

Why am I supposed to be exciting or something?
            [/quote] I dont know, you wrote it, not me...lol.

Comment

LT- PM me you # so i can call you from the bar and everyone can say hi!!

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT- PM me you # so i can call you from the bar and everyone can say hi!![/quote]

lol...

I would do that....

but I got my own party to go to on Sat.

you still need to answer the question I asked u in my last PM

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

gross!

Do u send **** pics to her too?[/quote]

Pssshht.. NO...

<font size="2">:: note to home base, we have been compromised! Abort, abort::::</font>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT- PM me you # so i can call you from the bar and everyone can say hi!![/quote]

lol...

I would do that....

[/quote]

oh ****... LT turns the tables around..

YOU work for HIS number

atta boy LT, we just may be getting thru to u yet

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

gross!

Pssshht.. NO...

<font size="2">:: note to home base, we have been compromised! Abort, abort::::</font>

[/quote]

LMAO

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

gross!

Pssshht.. NO...

[/quote]

Just admit it... you wanna be the first dude to kiss her, don't you?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT- PM me you # so i can call you from the bar and everyone can say hi!![/quote]

lol...

I would do that....

[/quote]</P>

you have a PARTY?? LADIES AND GENTS THE BOY DOES HAVE FRIENDS!! thats still really rude that you wont let me call and say hi but w/e... now there is no chance i answer your stupid question... lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT- PM me you # so i can call you from the bar and everyone can say hi!![/quote]

lol...

I would do that....

[/quote]

oh ****... LT turns the tables around..

YOU work for HIS number

atta boy LT, we just may be getting thru to u yet[/quote]

yeah... I got a b-day party to go to on Sat, so I won't be taking calls

and I asked her a ? in a PM and she never answered me....

Now I'm playing hard to get

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

lol...

I would do that....

[/quote]</p>

you have a PARTY?? LADIES AND GENTS THE BOY DOES HAVE FRIENDS!! thats still really rude that you wont let me call and say hi but w/e... now there is no chance i answer your stupid question... lol</p>[/quote]

[:'(]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

gross!

Pssshht.. NO...

[/quote]

Just admit it... you wanna be the first dude to kiss her, don't you?
                                [/quote]

God, I mean it's a great, great story, and I love it, but god.. I cringe when I look at her picture. I wish her the best and everything, but god almighty, I just can't picture it!

Comment

Working...
                                X