X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT- PM me you # so i can call you from the bar and everyone can say hi!![/quote]

lol...

I would do that....

but I got my own party to go to on Sat.

you still need to answer the question I asked u in my last PM
    [/quote]</p>

you have a PARTY?? LADIES AND GENTS THE BOY DOES HAVE FRIENDS!! thats still really rude that you wont let me call and say hi but w/e... now there is no chance i answer your stupid question... lol</p>[/quote]

[:'(]
    [/quote]

i take back my compliment
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT- PM me you # so i can call you from the bar and everyone can say hi!![/quote]

lol...

I would do that....

[/quote]</p>

you have a PARTY?? LADIES AND GENTS THE BOY DOES HAVE FRIENDS!! thats still really rude that you wont let me call and say hi but w/e... now there is no chance i answer your stupid question... lol</p>[/quote]

I'll let u call me if u wanna, but I need an answer to my "stupid" question [:P]

And don't get too excited about the party, it's something we put together for my mom... nothing big...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

lol...

I would do that....

[/quote]</p>

[:'(]
        [/quote]

i take back my compliment[/quote]

She still has to answer my question.

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] i'll have a booth setup where i'll be signing autographs for my calender... don't be shy[/quote]</p>

no one wants your stupid calendar... well maybe Harooni but since he isnt coming the booth really is not needed. </p>[/quote]

SMS and Mod_M LOOOVE my calender..

u sweat it too... stop playing hard to get [][/quote]

Yes.... "love" is the correct word. Just like I "love" Susan boyle and think she is "hot"..
          [/quote]

damn, u like Susan Boyle that much?

gross!

Do u send **** pics to her too?[/quote]

Pssshht.. NO...

<font size="2">:: note to home base, we have been compromised! Abort, abort::::</font>

[/quote]

Just admit it... you wanna be the first dude to kiss her, don't you?
          [/quote]

God, I mean it's a great, great story, and I love it, but god.. I cringe when I look at her picture. I wish her the best and everything, but god almighty, I just can't picture it!
          [/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

lol...

I would do that....

[/quote]</p>

I'll let u call me if u wanna, but I need an answer to my "stupid" question [:P]

And don't get too excited about the party, it's something we put together for my mom... nothing big...
            [/quote]

u really need to learn how to lie

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

lol...

I would do that....

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

u really need to learn how to lie[/quote]

I suck at lying... I've tried it and I'm not good at it

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

lol...

I would do that....

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

anytime u make a post like this, i want to just bash my head repeatedly on to my desk

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

lol...

I would do that....

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

anytime u make a post like this, i want to just bash my head repeatedly on to my desk[/quote]

Wait till u meet me...

You'll see that I SUCK at lying to anyone...

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]And don't get too excited about the party, it's something we put together for my mom... nothing big...
                    [/quote]

why WHY?!

Why would you freely volunteer that kind of information...

here you had us all thinking you had friends...and then you go and ruin it.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT- PM me you # so i can call you from the bar and everyone can say hi!![/quote]</P>

and " hahaha your not here living dreams cause your a baby bobo"</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

It's not lying, its just not telling the whole truth.

If you can't learn how to do that you will NEVER have a serious relationship...

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

lol...

I would do that....

[/quote]</P>

you have a PARTY?? LADIES AND GENTS THE BOY DOES HAVE FRIENDS!! thats still really rude that you wont let me call and say hi but w/e... now there is no chance i answer your stupid question... lol</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] u really need to learn how to lie[/quote]

[/quote] anytime u make a post like this, i want to just bash my head repeatedly on to my desk[/quote]

Wait till u meet me...

[/quote]</P>

lol LT iv never even met you and i already know that. most people you have to look in the eyes. i wish i played poker with you.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT- PM me you # so i can call you from the bar and everyone can say hi!![/quote]</p>

and " hahaha your not here living dreams cause your a baby bobo"</p>[/quote]

Nah... the only way I was coming up for draft day is if I lived close by...

3 hours in the car for a game? That's one thing

3 hours to watch the draft on TV? NO... I like you guys, but...

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

lol...

I would do that....

[/quote]</p>

you have a PARTY?? LADIES AND GENTS THE BOY DOES HAVE FRIENDS!! thats still really rude that you wont let me call and say hi but w/e... now there is no chance i answer your stupid question... lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote] u really need to learn how to lie[/quote]

[/quote] anytime u make a post like this, i want to just bash my head repeatedly on to my desk[/quote]

Wait till u meet me...

[/quote]</p>

lol LT iv never even met you and i already know that. most people you have to look in the eyes. i wish i played poker with you.</p>[/quote]

Ha ha....

there is a reason I am not a gambling man

I play poker with people just using those fake plastic chips and I can't hold a straight face. I get a good hand, you know it

Comment

Like, when you have a girl, and your boy is having a bachlor party...and your girl calls you up and asks you what your doing...

you say... oh drinking a couple beers having some fun...

not..

I totally just did a line off this girls *** and then she gave me a BJ while taking it in the *** from Joe... this is awesome I'm having such a good time.

Comment

Working...
                                X