X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

hahahaha- you guys are too funny! [] i dont know what to do...</p>

MMB is the male version of me, it would be perfect.. but sometimes its not good to be so much alike, plus he forgot the ring.</p>

mini MMB (aka LT)- got the ring, got the question, and is my little sweetie but why the mini version if i can have the real thing?</p>

bb4417- got the ring, got the question AND got the timing.. hes married i can deal cuz technically me and braylon (well ya know the deal) but the bron-bron vs kobe thing could be trouble... even if i had you at hello...</p>

and to make matters worse, you all are giants fans and know what your talking about.. eeeeeeek- this is tougher then i thought!! lol</p>[/quote]

I am better than the real thing.

And I got the ring and the question before MMB

And I'm not married

And I'm ur little sweetie

And I go to the school u graduated from

This wins

Comment

yea but u ain't got my SWWWWWWAG shun!
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea but u ain't got my SWWWWWWAG shun![/quote]

That's cuz ur older than me

I'm gettin swag son, I'm getting it

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea but u ain't got my SWWWWWWAG shun![/quote]

That's cuz ur older than me

I'm gettin swag son, I'm getting it
          [/quote]

lol

don't worry, it will come young grasshoppa

Comment

The choice is obvious. It has to be MMB.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]The choice is obvious. It has to be MMB.
              [/quote]

[:@]

Comment

LT, don't get me wrong man. You can't drive a Ferrari if you don't know how to work the stick.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]LT, don't get me wrong man. You can't drive a Ferrari if you don't know how to work the stick.
                  [/quote]

I'm just messing with ya... I'm not really mad at you

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]LT, don't get me wrong man. You can't drive a Ferrari if you don't know how to work the stick.
                    [/quote]</P>

BOYS! no fighting!! lol poor little LT, dont worry- you are still in the running!</P>

Comment

[/quote]</P>

why is it so obvious?? lol he was just first to propose thats all</P>

Comment

[/quote]</p>

BOYS! no fighting!! lol poor little LT, dont worry- you are still in the running!</p>[/quote]

OK... that's good to know...

If you don't pick me, I understand... I am so young...

Comment

I would never fight with LT. Only when he post Shaq pics.

(go ahead MMB you *****)

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

Well i got a good deal from Jay Dees after talking to the owner and he put us down. This place is perfect and is like a mile from the Stadium right on route 17. Its next to the Meadowlands Diner (a couple of buildings before).</P>

</P>

Top shelf not included, open bar. But **** top shelf, i got him to include the shots in to hte price for hte open bar.</P>

</P>

So $35 per person, 4-8 (4 hour open bar) on April 25th. They have a menu and a good grill from what I hear, but food isn't included. I really have no way of guaranteeing him a number so I couldn't work out the buffet. Although I did tell him we'd have 20-50 people here.</P>

</P>

http://www.myspace.com/386509075</P>

</P>

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&amp;um=1&amp;ie=UTF-8&amp;q=jay+dee's+nj&amp;fb=1&amp;split=1&amp;gl=us&amp;view=text&amp;latln g=9340636568023826469</P>

</P>

alrite so its official and its going down, so now i'll be +1 so who are the definites and how many are you bringing. I told this guy that i'd have at least 20.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Sounds great MMB...If I lived even 2-3 hours closer I would go...As it is I got a NFL draft BBQ to attend to but there will only be 8-10 of us and I am the only Giants fan....Good work though arranging everything MMB...you're a man of action and a man of your word.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I would never fight with LT. Only when he post Shaq pics.

(go ahead MMB you *****)
                              [/quote]

And I promised to stop posting Shaq pics because I have no leverage with my Knicks....

2010 BABY!!! 2010!!!!!

Comment

[/quote]</P>

why is it so obvious?? lol he was just first to propose thats all</P>[/quote]

cuz i'm hung like a tree trunk?

Comment

Working...
                                X