• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

I suck at lying... I've tried it and I'm not good at it
    [/quote]

It's not lying, its just not telling the whole truth.

If you can't learn how to do that you will NEVER have a serious relationship...
    [/quote]</P>

thats terrible.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

thats terrible.</p>[/quote]

It is isn't it?

Way to kick him when he's down

Comment

thats terrible.</p>[/quote]

oh be honest.... don't tell me you've never neglected to tell the whole truth ever to your BF.

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

thats terrible.</P>

[/quote]</P>

lmao. hes right and you know it.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT- PM me you # so i can call you from the bar and everyone can say hi!![/quote]</p>

and " hahaha your not here living dreams cause your a baby bobo"</p>[/quote]

Nah... the only way I was coming up for draft day is if I lived close by...

3 hours in the car for a game? That's one thing

3 hours to watch the draft on TV? NO... I like you guys, but...
            [/quote]

im calling u Braylon Edwards... cuz u need to drop ur balls
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Like, when you have a girl, and your boy is having a bachlor party...and your girl calls you up and asks you what your doing...

you say... oh drinking a couple beers having some fun...

not..

I totally just did a line off this girls *** and then she gave me a BJ while taking it in the *** from Joe... this is awesome I'm having such a good time.

[/quote]

Well duh.... I would say that.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT- PM me you # so i can call you from the bar and everyone can say hi!![/quote]</p>

[/quote]

oh but we're suppose to all come out down by u and chill for no reason and u can't chill with us for a big day..

its cool, i see how it is

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

im calling u Braylon Edwards... cuz u need to drop ur balls[/quote]

LOL...

Seriously though, when I live in NY again, I'll come to a draft day party... [&lt;)]

Not driving 3 hours to watch the draft... game? sure... not draft

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]Like, when you have a girl, and your boy is having a bachlor party...and your girl calls you up and asks you what your doing...

not..

I totally just did a line off this girls *** and then she gave me a BJ while taking it in the *** from Joe... this is awesome I'm having such a good time.

[/quote]

[/quote]

LMAO

yea the "im doing a line off a hookers nipple" never goes over well for some reason?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

oh but we're suppose to all come out down by u and chill for no reason and u can't chill with us for a big day..

its cool, i see how it is[/quote]

u don't have to do that, no... if u want to, you can

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]Like, when you have a girl, and your boy is having a bachlor party...and your girl calls you up and asks you what your doing...

not..

[/quote]

[/quote]

dude... I really don't know with you... I really don't.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

its cool, i see how it is[/quote]

u don't have to do that, no... if u want to, you can
                          [/quote]

well i guess we just htink of u as a friend more than u think of us, since we were willing to do it for u. Its cool man we see how it is

Comment

It's not only about driving 3 hours to watch the draft... its about driving 3 hours to chill with some cool people that are looking to help you out and teach you life lessons...and force you to have a lot of fun while doing so.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]Like, when you have a girl, and your boy is having a bachlor party...and your girl calls you up and asks you what your doing...

not..

[/quote]

[/quote]

dude... I really don't know with you... I really don't.
                              [/quote]

In that situation? I would lie straight up... just say I'm having fun...

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]It's not only about driving 3 hours to watch the draft... its about driving 3 hours to chill with some cool people that are looking to help you out and teach you life lessons...and force you to have a lot of fun while doing so.
                                [/quote]

pm

Comment

Working...
                                X