X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]uhg this kid i can't aynmore... i really cant i just cant[/quote]

I'm sorry to disappoint you
    [/quote]</P>

lmao. i love you LT. it would still be 11 am if it wasnt for you</P>

[/quote] with these one liners and comments and the fact u wont show ur face, im starting to think ur giggles[/quote]</P>

lol me?!</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

Draft Day Special.....trade in*your second round pick for........</P>

*</P>

</P>

and receive a 2009/10/11 SB trophy ..</P>

limited time only..see Mike Brown*for details..</P>[/quote] we are gettnig a WR and i don't really care who it is at this point, as long as the price tag is down on Boldin that would be fine[/quote] What can you tell me about Derek Hagan?? lol.[/quote]

hes a roster filler
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]uhg this kid i can't aynmore... i really cant i just cant[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] with these one liners and comments and the fact u wont show ur face, im starting to think ur giggles[/quote]</P>

lol me?!</P>[/quote]

na LT lol

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] with these one liners and comments and the fact u wont show ur face, im starting to think ur giggles[/quote]

[:O]
          [/quote]</P>

he is giggles... i tell him i callin him when we are about to pick and he tells me hes shutting his phone off.. i thought he would want to share his excitement with his fellow giants FRIENDS but i guess we arent good enough or seomthing.. </P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

*</P>

</P>

limited time only..see Mike Brown*for details..</P>[/quote]

we are gettnig a WR and i don't really care who it is at this point, as long as the price tag is down on Boldin that would be fine[/quote]

meaning Braylon, Ocho, or Bolden

i don't care which we get as long as we get one

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

Draft Day Special.....trade inyour second round pick for........</P>

</P>

</P>

limited time only..see Mike Brownfor details..</P>

[/quote] we are gettnig a WR and i don't really care who it is at this point, as long as the price tag is down on Boldin that would be fine[/quote]</P>

no "lol" or "lmao".. MMB i'd even take a haha..fake it if you have to. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] with these one liners and comments and the fact u wont show ur face, im starting to think ur giggles[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

he is giggles... i tell him i callin him when we are about to pick and he tells me hes shutting his phone off.. i thought he would want to share his excitement with his fellow giants FRIENDS but i guess we arent good enough or seomthing.. </P>[/quote]

damn bro... thats bad

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

*</P>

</P>

limited time only..see Mike Brown*for details..</P>

[/quote] we are gettnig a WR and i don't really care who it is at this point, as long as the price tag is down on Boldin that would be fine[/quote]</P>

no "lol" or "lmao".. MMB i'd even take a haha..fake it if you have to. lol**</P>[/quote]

he

he

he

lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

lmao. i love you LT. it would still be 11 am if it wasnt for you</p>

[/quote]</p>

he is giggles... i tell him i callin him when we are about to pick and he tells me hes shutting his phone off.. i thought he would want to share his excitement with his fellow giants FRIENDS but i guess we arent good enough or seomthing.. </p>[/quote]

Oh come on now hon......

the draft never really excited me....

and u guys are good enough, i'm not shutting my phone off because you may call.... it's not like that at all

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

he is giggles... i tell him i callin him when we are about to pick and he tells me hes shutting his phone off.. i thought he would want to share his excitement with his fellow giants FRIENDS but i guess we arent good enough or seomthing.. </p>[/quote]

Oh come on now hon......

and u guys are good enough, i'm not shutting my phone off because you may call.... it's not like that at all
                      [/quote]

ur right, you are a bad liar

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

Oh come on now hon......

[/quote]

ur right, you are a bad liar[/quote]

Et tu MeyerBud?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

he is giggles... i tell him i callin him when we are about to pick and he tells me hes shutting his phone off.. i thought he would want to share his excitement with his fellow giants FRIENDS but i guess we arent good enough or seomthing.. </P>

[/quote]

Oh come on now hon......

[/quote] ur right, you are a bad liar[/quote]</P>

i concur</P>

Comment

Checking out early today...its 4:20 somewhere..lol.</P>

Good luck with your picks..</P>

Have fun everybody, and b-safe....</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

he is giggles... i tell him i callin him when we are about to pick and he tells me hes shutting his phone off.. i thought he would want to share his excitement with his fellow giants FRIENDS but i guess we arent good enough or seomthing.. </p>

[/quote]

Oh come on now hon......

[/quote] ur right, you are a bad liar[/quote]</p>

i concur</p>[/quote]

Come on................................................ ..............

Comment

its cool bro, we know where we stand with u

Comment

Working...
                                X