This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its cool bro, we know where we stand with u[/quote]

you guys are my Giants friends... that's where you stand with me

and i'm breaking this poor girl's heart... she's making me feel bad

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its cool bro, we know where we stand with u[/quote]

[/quote]

so the truth comes out
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its cool bro, we know where we stand with u[/quote]

[/quote]

so the truth comes out[/quote]

what truth?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its cool bro, we know where we stand with u[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

once feel bad, im stating the truth... hes being alittle penis head thats all.i say we all want to call you to share our excitement and he tells me hes not watching the draft and his phone will be off.. who does that?</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

once feel bad, im stating the truth... hes being alittle penis head thats all.i say we all want to call you to share our excitement and he tells me hes not watching the draft and his phone will be off.. who does that?</P>[/quote]

Giggles would

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

once feel bad, im stating the truth... hes being alittle penis head thats all.i say we all want to call you to share our excitement and he tells me hes not watching the draft and his phone will be off.. who does that?</p>[/quote]

Oh my God.....

I told you, it will be on

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

once feel bad, im stating the truth... hes being alittle penis head thats all.i say we all want to call you to share our excitement and he tells me hes not watching the draft and his phone will be off.. who does that?</p>[/quote]

Giggles would[/quote]

HEY NOW

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

Oh my God.....

[/quote]

it better be

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

once feel bad, im stating the truth... hes being alittle penis head thats all.i say we all want to call you to share our excitement and he tells me hes not watching the draft and his phone will be off.. who does that?</P>

[/quote]

Oh my God.....

[/quote]</P>

yeah, after i posted that... chill out lil buddy.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

Oh my God.....

[/quote]

it better be[/quote]

you know what time we're picking. an estimate?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

Oh my God.....

[/quote]

it better be[/quote]

[/quote]

u just make sure that **** is on from 5pm til u go to bed...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

Oh my God.....

[/quote]

it better be[/quote]

[/quote]

u just make sure that **** is on from 5pm til u go to bed...[/quote]

PM

U 2, IBB85

Comment

yea yea, ur on call..

no more excuses...

u can always step out to go to the bathroom or waht not

Comment

did BB85 just tell everyone that LT has a little penis...

that's hilarious.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

once feel bad, im stating the truth... hes being alittle penis head thats all.i say we all want to call you to share our excitement and he tells me hes not watching the draft and his phone will be off.. who does that?</p>

[/quote]

Oh my God.....

[/quote]</p>

yeah, after i posted that... chill out lil buddy.</p>[/quote]

well, i saw that after i sent u that message

Comment

Working...
                                X