This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="DavenIII"]did BB85 just tell everyone that LT has a little penis...

that's hilarious.
    [/quote]

no... she called me a ****

big difference

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]did BB85 just tell everyone that LT has a little penis...

that's hilarious.
      [/quote]

big difference
      [/quote]

I heard her, but its funnier the way I said it.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]did BB85 just tell everyone that LT has a little penis...

that's hilarious.
        [/quote]

big difference
        [/quote]

I heard her, but its funnier the way I said it.
        [/quote]

it's not really

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
          it's not really
          [/quote]

of course, not to you, its at your expense.

(and by the way you could turn this around easily)

Comment

woah! LT= u were born in '90. freakin represent! where ya from?

Comment

[quote user="TrembleBeforeNewYork"]woah! LT= u were born in '90. freakin represent! where ya from?
              [/quote]

Yup 1990 brotha...

I'm from DE

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="TrembleBeforeNewYork"]woah! LT= u were born in '90. freakin represent! where ya from?
                [/quote]

Yup 1990 brotha...

I'm from DE
                [/quote]

ah cool. im from the great state itself. i agree with one of your original posts. hot giants fanatics are very hard to come by before you're 18.... and after....

Comment

[quote user="TrembleBeforeNewYork"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="TrembleBeforeNewYork"]woah! LT= u were born in '90. freakin represent! where ya from?
                  [/quote]

Yup 1990 brotha...

I'm from DE
                  [/quote]

ah cool. im from the great state itself. i agree with one of your original posts. hot giants fanatics are very hard to come by before you're 18.... and after....
                  [/quote]</P>

dear God, LT is having conversations with himself.</P>

Comment

Cant go out 2 hard 2nite..... Gotta be in working condition 2moro for a HAAAARD nite of drankin 2moro

See ya mothaluvas 2moro!!!!!!
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Aite, ya boy is gonna be in the Rutherford train station at about 340..... So who's gonna pick ya boy up at the station and get a nice L ride for free??????

MMB, ya hear the ivite, LOL...... IBB, you too, LOL
                      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

just got home FW kicked us out...but we are VIP's I don't understand....

closing time.. really...when did that become a time when people like us had to leave...pssshaa.

12 hours you guys are in for some trouble.

Comment

where are all you mofriggaz

Comment

if i dont make it be safe guys, and live ALL the dreams

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]if i dont make it be safe guys, and live ALL the dreams[/quote]

Wha wha? your going to LT now too?

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]if i dont make it be safe guys, and live ALL the dreams[/quote]

Wha wha? your going to LT now too?
                                [/quote]</P>

told you guys i havemy girlfriends****in art show to go to at pratt tonight. i might make it around 8ish though. kase save me a lil somethin somethin.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X