X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

anyone got an upgrade at qb for me.. Edwards is pretty good so far25 points a weekbut i'm lookin for a top 5</p>

[/quote]
    Reggie is on the block, come with it...
    [/quote]</p>

can i have Manning? </p>[/quote]
    You can have whoever you want for the right price...

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]what happened to manningham?[/quote]

I never said he was solid for Fantasy, you said I said he was solid, that's kinda what I'm talking about when I say you guys all assume you know what I'm thinking and then put words in my mouth.

I think Manningham is 6-12 points a week, he's a matchup guy not a solid every week starter.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

anyone got an upgrade at qb for me.. Edwards is pretty good so far25 points a weekbut i'm lookin for a top 5</P>

[/quote]</P>

I got BRETT FAHVRAY if you want one of the GOATS! hehe
        srsly, i dont need him if youy give me someone else, so he's available if interested</P>
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]Are you purposely ignoring my trade talk, or are you just so focused on Matt right now ???[/quote]

I'm not ignoring it, it's tough, because I do not want to give up CJ for anything on your team, but I want Andre...but I know I can't get him without giving up CJ.

Braylon is another good option for me...but I'm trying to decide whether I'm overrating him because I've always liked him (since college) or if he's as good as I think he is.

I also like Brown, but last nights game makes it impossible for me to figure out how many carries he's going to get from here on out.

also I've been trying to work a trade for Colston with Bandwgn...who I like better then Edwards.

your first offer wouldn't have worked for me I can't give up Cotchery without getting a solid WR in return, I can't only have Marshall as a proven receiver.
          [/quote]</p>

playing both sides of the fence again? Marshall as your only solid WR? what happened to manningham?</p>[/quote]
          actually he said cotchery, but same thing really lol
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

anyone got an upgrade at qb for me.. Edwards is pretty good so far25 points a weekbut i'm lookin for a top 5</P>[/quote]
            [/quote] I did....check your team.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
              [/quote]

yeah I did say Cotchery, who was included in Pat's trade offer, which is why I said I can't be left with one Solid Receiver....see how you guys F everything up...Amanda assumes I said Manningham was solid says I'm playing both sides...when I never said manningham was solid, then you go on and claim its the same thing whether it was Cotchery or Manningham...but it's not, because Cotchery is involved in the trade and Manningham isn't.... you guys jump to conclusions constantly and then claim im wrong or doing something wrong...when really, you have no ****ing clue what your talking about....but like I said, I'm used to it, so continue on.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

anyone got an upgrade at qb for me.. Edwards is pretty good so far25 points a weekbut i'm lookin for a top 5</P>

[/quote]
                [/quote]</P>

can i have Manning? </P>

[/quote]
                [/quote]</P>

looking at points Manning for Edwards is almost a straight up thing..lol how bout i throw in Benson too</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

anyone got an upgrade at qb for me.. Edwards is pretty good so far25 points a weekbut i'm lookin for a top 5</p>

[/quote]
                  [/quote]</p>

can i have Manning? </p>

[/quote]
                  [/quote]</p>

looking at points Manning for Edwards is almost a straight up thing..lol how bout i throw in Benson too</p>[/quote]

I want a Colston+Benson deal, you trade Benson you might lose out on Chris Johnson....just an FYI.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

I got BRETT FAHVRAY if you want one of the GOATS! hehe
                    srsly, i dont need him if youy give me someone else, so he's available if interested</P>

[/quote]</P>

ahh no!! butthanks.. </P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                      [/quote]

yeah I did say Cotchery, who was included in Pat's trade offer, which is why I said I can't be left with one Solid Receiver....see how you guys F everything up...Amanda assumes I said Manningham was solid says I'm playing both sides...when I never said manningham was solid, then you go on and claim its the same thing whether it was Cotchery or Manningham...but it's not, because Cotchery is involved in the trade and Manningham isn't.... you guys jump to conclusions constantly and then claim im wrong or doing something wrong...when really, you have no ****ing clue what your talking about....but like I said, I'm used to it, so continue on.
                      [/quote]

just correcting her there sweet lips

don't get snippy

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]
                        [/quote]</P>

can i have Manning? </P>

[/quote]
                        [/quote]</P>

looking at points Manning for Edwards is almost a straight up thing..lol how bout i throw in Benson too</P>

[/quote]

I want a Colston+Benson deal, you trade Benson you might lose out on Chris Johnson....just an FYI.
                        [/quote]</P>

oh right, what was the deal again.. </P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]
                          [/quote]</P>

Wayne and MJD for Fitz and Gonzo.</P>

</P>
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

oh right, what was the deal again.. </p>[/quote]

Colston and Benson for Chris Johnson and Hester?

actually it was probably cotchery not hester...that sounds about right.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                              [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]what happened to manningham?[/quote]

I never said he was solid for Fantasy, you said I said he was solid, that's kinda what I'm talking about when I say you guys all assume you know what I'm thinking and then put words in my mouth.

I think Manningham is 6-12 points a week, he's a matchup guy not a solid every week starter.
                              [/quote]<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></P>

[quote user="DavenIII"]

and about my WR's....Marshall is gold I'm telling ya...he's gonna kick in one of these weeks, I'm sold on Manningham now, sure not 20 points a week but <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt">he'll be a solid</SPAN> 8-12 every week I think, then I got Cotchery...who similar to Manningham will be a solid 8-12 weekly and....Hester...maybe something between him and Cutler will blossom .... honestly I'm not too high on Hester.

[/quote]<o></o></P>

</P>

really Daven??</P>

Comment

<font color="#000000" face="Arial" size="2">Marion Barber OUT 1-2 weeks</font>

Comment

Working...
                                X