X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]really Daven??[/quote]

Yes really, thanks for proving my point, 8-12 I said 6-12 same thing, point is I never said he's going to put up "Insane Numbers" like you said I did.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]really Daven??[/quote]

Yes really, thanks for proving my point, 8-12 I said 6-12 same thing, point is I never said he's going to put up "Insane Numbers" like you said I did, and a solid 8-12 isn't good enough for my team thanks.

ready to admit you are wrong yet Amanda?...our are you going to continue to claim I said things that I didn't say.
      [/quote]</P>

You mean like when you said that we had the worst WR's in the NFL? Or that if we didn't make the Braylon trade we would miss the playoffs?</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]You mean like when you said that we had the worst WR's in the NFL? [/quote]

admitted I was wrong on that one, and I think I said "one of the worst" didn't I?

[quote user="Morehead State"] Or that if we didn't make the Braylon trade we would miss the playoffs?[/quote]

don't think I ever said that one.

Comment

Yes really, thanks for proving my point, 8-12 I said 6-12 same thing, point is I never said he's going to put up "Insane Numbers" like you said I did.
          [/quote]

actually 11 points would be ur best production out of a WR besides the one time the guy we're talking about went for 30+ lol
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

anyone got an upgrade at qb for me.. Edwards is pretty good so far25 points a weekbut i'm lookin for a top 5</p>

[/quote]
            Reggie is on the block, come with it...
            [/quote]</p>

can i have Manning? </p>

[/quote]
            You can have whoever you want for the right price...
            [/quote]</p>

looking at points Manning for Edwards is almost a straight up thing..lol how bout i throw in Benson too</p>[/quote]

I want a Colston+Benson deal, you trade Benson you might lose out on Chris Johnson....just an FYI.
            [/quote]
            You lose that trade Bandy. Have faith in Benson. Cincy could be the real deal. Don't fall in love with Johnson from one week.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]don't think I ever said that one.
              [/quote]
              It is hard to remember all the bull**** you spew isn't it.

A wise man once told me....."If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything"

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

anyone got an upgrade at qb for me.. Edwards is pretty good so far25 points a weekbut i'm lookin for a top 5</P>

[/quote]
                Reggie is on the block, come with it...
                [/quote]</P>

can i have Manning? </P>

[/quote]
                You can have whoever you want for the right price...
                [/quote]</P>

looking at points Manning for Edwards is almost a straight up thing..lol how bout i throw in Benson too</P>

[/quote]

I want a Colston+Benson deal, you trade Benson you might lose out on Chris Johnson....just an FYI.
                [/quote]
                You lose that trade Bandy. Have faith in Benson. Cincy could be the real deal. Don't fall in love with Johnson from one week.
                [/quote]</P>

Not interested in Gonzo?</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]really Daven??[/quote]

[/quote]

actually 11 points would be ur best production out of a WR besides the one time the guy we're talking about went for 30+ lol
                  [/quote]

so far yea, but like I told you, Brandon Marshall's gonna blow up...to tell you the truth I don't like Manningham or Cotchery as everyday starters, they are both Matchup WR's I've been saying Cotchery's solid because I'm hoping Sanchez stays as good as he's been but I don't believe it'll happen.

Comment

[/quote]</P>

im sorry i said insane #s I USED THE WRONG WORD CHOICE.... but honestly with the whole marshall situation if your happy with Manningham as your possible #1 WR then thats on you...<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></P>

HOWEVER you just made comments about cotchery and why you cant get rid of him.... and yesterday thats not that you said... you said him and manningham are even and your SOLD on manningham... nothing about him being a match up guy and now you cant get rid of cotchery in a trade because you manningham is unproven..... your sold on someone that is unproven? Then you go on to say today you never said manningham was solid but as i just posted yesterday he was solid!!!!. <o></o></P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]don't think I ever said that one.
                      [/quote]

A wise man once told me....."If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything"
                      [/quote]

The "truth" is often subjective...and it also changes from week to week.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]You mean like when you said that we had the worst WR's in the NFL? [/quote]

admitted I was wrong on that one, and I think I said "one of the worst" didn't I?

[quote user="Morehead State"] Or that if we didn't make the Braylon trade we would miss the playoffs?[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

when the hysterics of the first statement didn't take you then went to the second statement.</P>

All in about 5 minutes.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]don't think I ever said that one.
                          [/quote]

[/quote]

The "truth" is often subjective...and it also changes from week to week.
                          [/quote]

in DAVENS WORLD

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]im sorry i said insane #s I USED THE WRONG WORD CHOICE....[/quote]

Thanks for admitting that.

[quote user="ibleedblue85"] but honestly with the whole marshall situation if your happy with Manningham as your possible #1 WR then thats on you...[/quote]

Marshall is my #1 not Manningham and not Cotchery.<o></o>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]HOWEVER you just made comments about cotchery and why you cant get rid of him.... and yesterday thats not that you said... you said him and manningham are even[/quote]

</p>

They are pretty close, I put Cotchery infront of Manningham, and someone was trying to take Cotchery from me and give me back no suitable receiver, thus leaving me with Manningham as my #2...and I'm not willing to have him as my #2.
                            </p>

</p>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]and your SOLD on manningham...[/quote]</p>

Yes I am, I'm sold on him being a matchup guy, as opposed to someone like say Hixon, who I don't think would ever be worth a start...being sold on a player means something different to me then it does to you apparently.
                            </p>

</p>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]nothing about him being a match up guy[/quote]</p>

Nothing about him being a #2 guy either Amanda....you just jump to that.
                            </p>

</p>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]and now you cant get rid of cotchery in a trade because you manningham is unproven.....[/quote]</p>

not because he's unproven, because he's not a #2...he's IS #3 matchup guy.
                            </p>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]your sold on someone that is unproven? Then you go on to say today you never said manningham was solid but as i just posted yesterday he was solid!!!!.[/quote]</p>

Incorrect.. I said he was a "Solid 8-12 points" you separated it and took it out of context, never said Manningham was "Solid" I said he was a Solid amount of points...there is a huge difference and you just ignore that.
                            <o></o></p>

</p>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]You mean like when you said that we had the worst WR's in the NFL? [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

when the hysterics of the first statement didn't take you then went to the second statement.</p>

All in about 5 minutes.</p>[/quote]

I can attest to the fact that he said both

plus we were "throwing away our season" because we didn't make a move for a #1 WR

and we have a zero percent chance of winning the SB

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]when the hysterics of the first statement didn't take you then went to the second statement.

All in about 5 minutes.</p>[/quote]

I've always said (since before the preseason) that I thought we'd probably make the playoffs so I seriously doubt your claim, but I probably said we wouldn't win the Super Bowl...and I still think that way, I think it's going to be hard to get to and win the superbowl unless our receivers start drawing double coverage allowing our Running Game to get going.

Comment

Working...
                                X