• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="dezzzR"]where are all you mofriggaz[/quote]

lol

Comment

guess im stuck with just you taday.....[:O]

Comment

What's going on? What time are you guys heading out?

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]guess im stuck with just you taday.....[:O][/quote]

Nah, not today bro... I'm not feeling so good... came down with a bad stomach virus last night. Today is for sleeping on the couch.

Sorry to leave you hanging like this

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]What's going on? What time are you guys heading out?[/quote]</P>

fashionably late, around 8ish.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]What's going on? What time are you guys heading out?[/quote]</p>

fashionably late, around 8ish.</p>[/quote]

i heard the open bar is from 4-8 bro

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]guess im stuck with just you taday.....[:O][/quote]

Nah, not today bro... I'm not feeling so good... came down with a bad stomach virus last night. Today is for sleeping on the couch.

[/quote]</P>

maybe if you told me you were hungover id might have SOME sympathy but, ehhh tough **** lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]if i dont make it be safe guys, and live ALL the dreams[/quote]

Wha wha? your going to LT now too?
                  [/quote]</p>

told you guys i havemy girlfriends****in art show to go to at pratt tonight. i might make it around 8ish though. kase save me a lil somethin somethin.</p>[/quote]

Yo im gonna tell ya the truth, Ill TRY to save a lil sumptin, but knowing my Irish self, and Open Bars, Ill be LOADED well b4 8, LOL
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]if i dont make it be safe guys, and live ALL the dreams[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

told you guys i havemy girlfriends****in art show to go to at pratt tonight. i might make it around 8ish though. kase save me a lil somethin somethin.</P>

[/quote]

Yo im gonna tell ya the truth, Ill TRY to save a lil sumptin, but knowing my Irish self, and Open Bars, Ill be LOADED well b4 8, LOL
                    [/quote]</P>

God damn i hate art schools and art and my girlfriend!!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]What's going on? What time are you guys heading out?[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Damn that's late. I probably will have bounced by then. But that's good you are coming though.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

told you guys i havemy girlfriends****in art show to go to at pratt tonight. i might make it around 8ish though. kase save me a lil somethin somethin.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

its all good man, i understand ya mick bastad</P>

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

Damn that's late. I probably will have bounced by then. But that's good you are coming though.</P>

[/quote]</P>

yea i just hope everyones still there </P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]guess im stuck with just you taday.....[:O][/quote]

[/quote]

thought you had some family party to attend that we were going to call you at.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]guess im stuck with just you taday.....[:O][/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

nah thats the reason he cant go to the game oct 11th</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]guess im stuck with just you taday.....[:O][/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

youll be their past 8 right???</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X