This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

Yesterday was a good time. It was def. fun putting faces to the screen names. We all gotta meet again during the season for the games.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]

lmfao. who got locked up?</P>[/quote]

My friend he's not from the boards.

that was a fun night altogether though, we should do it again sometime.

[/quote]

LOL, oh snap man what happened with that

And I have NO clue how I got 2 the train station last nite...... I woke up at 3am at the Rutherford train station, and had 2 take a bus 2 port authority
      [/quote]LMAO whats up dawg get a little ****ed up last night ?

Comment

Damn just got home &amp; see we picked up 5 players today.Can someone tell me if we got a pick this rd &amp; if we made any deals gettin more picks for next yr?What did i miss?

Comment

[quote user="listenup"]Damn just got home &amp; see we picked up 5 players today.Can someone tell me if we got a pick this rd &amp; if we made any deals gettin more picks for next yr?What did i miss?[/quote]

I don't think we made any moves to get picks next year and we do pick one more time this is the last pick.

Comment

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]

lmfao. who got locked up?</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

And I have NO clue how I got 2 the train station last nite...... I woke up at 3am at the Rutherford train station, and had 2 take a bus 2 port authority
            [/quote]LMAO whats up dawg get a little ****ed up last night ?[/quote]

LOL, yea I remember most of the nite, just not leaving, LOL
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]

lmfao. who got locked up?</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]LMAO whats up dawg get a little ****ed up last night ?[/quote]</P>

</P>

hey man check ur private messages</P>
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

hi everyone!! im alive!!!! lol just spend my day on the couch watchin the draft... it was GREAT to see everyone.. def need a repeat soon and this time i promise i wont be black out lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]hi everyone!! im alive!!!! lol just spend my day on the couch watchin the draft... it was GREAT to see everyone.. def need a repeat soon and this time i promise i wont be black out lol[/quote]

LMAO

LOL

Comment

MATT

HOW WAS THE PARTY????

ANYTHING CRAZY Happen?

How many giants message people showed up?

Comment

what are you laughing at LT, at least she showed up and had some fun with us...so what she got a little drunk that's the point of an Open Bar anyhow [:P]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]what are you laughing at LT, at least she showed up and had some fun with us...so what she got a little drunk that's the point of an Open Bar anyhow [:P]
                        [/quote]

A little drunk???????????????????

I beg to differ. I beg to differ my friend.... I really, really do.....

Comment

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY THREAD @ JAY DEES IN CARLSTAT NJ THIS SAT!!!

W***ap u little *****?</P>

</P>

MMB, you'll get that</P>

UGH... 2 finals today...</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]what are you laughing at LT, at least she showed up and had some fun with us...so what she got a little drunk that's the point of an Open Bar anyhow [:P]
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

how would you know.

you weren't there, for all you know she's just playing with you [:P]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]what are you laughing at LT, at least she showed up and had some fun with us...so what she got a little drunk that's the point of an Open Bar anyhow [:P]
                              [/quote]

[/quote]

how would you know.

you weren't there, for all you know she's just playing with you [:P]
                              [/quote]</P>

I'm going to assume that you weren't there for the phone call....</P>

Yeah.... she was DRUNK, and that's saying it nicely [:P]</P>

Comment

[quote user="NYG_inul"]MATT

HOW WAS THE PARTY????

ANYTHING CRAZY Happen?

How many giants message people showed up?
                                [/quote]</P>

</P>

haha na i twas a good time, pretty cool</P>
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X