That's nice</P>

Comment

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="patsrule666"]

Any pictures we should see??? lol.</p>

Clint Sintim???</p>

Sounds like everyone had a good time...</p>

</p>[/quote]
        Judging by all of our conditions, I highly doubt more than 3 pictures were taken, LOL
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]hi everyone!! im alive!!!! lol just spend my day on the couch watchin the draft... it was GREAT to see everyone.. def need a repeat soon and this time i promise i wont be black out lol[/quote]</P>

lol. werent you telling us you couldnt black out?</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]hi everyone!! im alive!!!! lol just spend my day on the couch watchin the draft... it was GREAT to see everyone.. def need a repeat soon and this time i promise i wont be black out lol[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yeah, well I missed out on the reaction to the Nicks pick because she blacked out...</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

Yeah, well I missed out on the reaction to the Nicks pick because she blacked out...</P>

[/quote]</P>

matt probably threw up when they announced nicks</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

I'm going to assume that you weren't there for the phone call....</p>

Yeah.... she was DRUNK, and that's saying it nicely [:P]</p>[/quote]

yup, so whats wrong with being a little bit drunk, isn't that part of the reason you go out to an open bar...oh wait, you wouldn't know, because you never leave the house [:P]

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

matt probably threw up when they announced nicks</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL</P>

At least I heard from them Sat night after the draft... before we got Beatty.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

obviously i was wrong lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

I'm going to assume that you weren't there for the phone call....</P>

Yeah.... she was DRUNK, and that's saying it nicely [:P]</P>

[/quote]

yup, so whats wrong with being a little bit drunk, isn't that part of the reason you go out to an open bar...oh wait, you wouldn't know, because you never leave the house [:P]
                      [/quote]</P>

Nothing wrong with being drunk.... the whole conversation was hilarious though</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning.... []</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

obviously i was wrong lol</p>[/quote]

Morning...

Lemon Drop shot time?

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]hi everyone!! im alive!!!! lol just spend my day on the couch watchin the draft... it was GREAT to see everyone.. def need a repeat soon and this time i promise i wont be black out lol[/quote]</p>

lol. werent you telling us you couldnt black out?</p>

[/quote]</p>

obviously i was wrong lol</p>[/quote]
                            LOL, a TON of us blacked out....... Myself included, great times none the less, LOL
                            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

as long asyou can admit it....haha</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

I'm going to assume that you weren't there for the phone call....</p>

Yeah.... she was DRUNK, and that's saying it nicely [:P]</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL, wow...... call an ambulence cause homeboy got BURNED, LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X