X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]ugh, you guys suck. This thread needs more than FF to stay alive. I just scrolled thru the last page and 75% of it was Shock talking to nobody, all referring to fatnasy.....weak[/quote]</p>

well i make a post about 10/11- and get completely ignored so... lol</p>[/quote]
    That is a great point. I will be more than happy to eat whatever. I am fat so I could care less.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]ugh, you guys suck. This thread needs more than FF to stay alive. I just scrolled thru the last page and 75% of it was Shock talking to nobody, all referring to fatnasy.....weak[/quote]</P>

well i make a post about 10/11- and get completely ignored so... lol</P>

[/quote]
      That is a great point. I will be more than happy to eat whatever. I am fat so I could care less.
      [/quote]</P>

i ****ing lvoe you landoo! lol my plan was to make a giants cake with your wifey... i thought we could have some fun with the leftover frosting []</P>

Comment

moorehead, u have a pm
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]ugh, you guys suck. This thread needs more than FF to stay alive. I just scrolled thru the last page and 75% of it was Shock talking to nobody, all referring to fatnasy.....weak[/quote]</P>

well i make a post about 10/11- and get completely ignored so... lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

im still waiting to find out which way im getting my tix. If we get the regs, I'll mezzanine for like $130, if not, we gotta get them thru my friend's employee hookup thingamabob, AND pay for the parking pass.
          Thats as much info as I have for you at the moment, lol =]</P>
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]your wifey... i thought we could have some fun with the leftover frosting [][/quote]</P>

whos recording this? lol</P>
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]ugh, you guys suck. This thread needs more than FF to stay alive. I just scrolled thru the last page and 75% of it was Shock talking to nobody, all referring to fatnasy.....weak[/quote]</p>

well i make a post about 10/11- and get completely ignored so... lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

im still waiting to find out which way im getting my tix. If we get the regs, I'll mezzanine for like $130, if not, we gotta get them thru my friend's employee hookup thingamabob, AND pay for the parking pass.
              Thats as much info as I have for you at the moment, lol =]</p>[/quote]

I found out my cousin sold the ticket I was gonna buy already, so ... I'm gonna try to get a scalped one, so I'll have no idea where I'm sitting, but I'll definitely be there no matter what, even if I don't get to go to the game I'll still tailgate...but I've never seen a game that didn't have scalpers selling tix.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

well i make a post about 10/11- and get completely ignored so... lol</p>

[/quote]
                [/quote]</p>

i ****ing lvoe you landoo! lol my plan was to make a giants cake with your wifey... i thought we could have some fun with the leftover frosting []</p>[/quote]
                That is fine, as long as you save some frosting for me and Matt.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Blondie and Dezzzz could u 2 get busy on a trade with Buckhalter already ?[/quote]</P>

lets dicuss this 3 way trade already then... LOL get jennings from Dezzz then me and you will just do something similiar to the trade we discussed before?? look into it talk to Dezz then send me a PM..</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I was hoping u and dezzzz could talk about Buckhalter...I dunno what u want form him but that's between u 2.</P>

</P>

Also maybe u and I could work out something for A.Bryant. ? ( course I don't even know how hurt he is )</P>

Comment

Bandy PM...SOrry I like Daven trade A LOT better than that 1.</P>

</P>

<FONT size=5>[b]Oct.11th !!!! </FONT></P>

</P>

That's for u Pizzz...lol</P>

Comment

Still looking to get a TE without giving up anyone in my starting line up. Is that possible.....

What is anyone willing to give me for Boss?

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

Bandy PM...SOrry I like Daven trade A LOT better than that 1.</P>

*</P>

<FONT size=5>[b]Oct.11th !!!!* </FONT></P>

*</P>

That's for u Pizzz...lol</P>[/quote]
                        sent back..

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Still looking to get a TE without giving up anyone in my starting line up. Is that possible.....

What is anyone willing to give me for Boss?
                          [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

That's asking a lot Lando....U won't get a significant TE for anything less than a starter.</P>

</P>

I'll give u Zach Miller for any back or reciever that is on your bench !</P>

Comment

Sorry Daven I think I am sinking or swimming with Slaton...</P>

</P>

I<FONT size=4> LIKED</FONT> your offer <FONT size=5>A LOT</FONT> !</P>

</P>

problem is I get some RB depth which I <FONT size=4>NEED</FONT> but I don't get a reciever ...which i <FONT size=5>NEED</FONT> even worse.</P>

</P>

Maybe we can work something out down the line. COurse if Slaton does nothing on Sunday NOBODY will give me anything for him. Oh well</P>

</P>

Another week of living on borrowed time I guess.</P>

</P>

Landon</P>

Z.Miller ???????????????????????????</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Maybe we can work something out down the line. COurse if Slaton does nothing on Sunday NOBODY will give me anything for him. Oh well[/quote]

Stewart will definitely turn back into Parker, if you need a receiver right now before this week though I'm willing to throw in Hester along with the current deal if you throw me back something.
                              </p>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

Landon</p>

Z.Miller ???????????????????????????</p>[/quote]
                                ehhhh, nah man. I think both my TE's are better than him.

<font color="#0000ff">Come on people, you have 2 good TE's. One of which will sit on the bench. Help your friend...</font>

Comment

Working...
                                X