This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Maybe we can work something out down the line. COurse if Slaton does nothing on Sunday NOBODY will give me anything for him. Oh well[/quote]

Stewart will definitely turn back into Parker, if you need a receiver right now before this week though I'm willing to throw in Hester along with the current deal if you throw me back something.
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Gonna give him another week...I gave up Welker and Felix to get him oin my team ....the lest I can do is see what he does against ****ty D's ...</P>

I am aware that W.Parker will replace J.Stew in that offer. I am risking a lot.</P>

</P>

They may have rejected our trade anyway...lol</P>

Comment

For survival league, what do you guys think of Dallas over Caro? Sounds stupid I know, but I like to get those "mediocre guesses" out of the way, that way if I make it past week 7 say, I dont have to pick something likeDetroit vs St. Louis(they dont play each other, but you get the point), or 2 equally really good teams.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Maybe we can work something out down the line. COurse if Slaton does nothing on Sunday NOBODY will give me anything for him. Oh well[/quote]

Stewart will definitely turn back into Parker, if you need a receiver right now before this week though I'm willing to throw in Hester along with the current deal if you throw me back something.
        </p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Gonna give him another week...I gave up Welker and Felix to get him oin my team ....the lest I can do is see what he does against ****ty D's ...</p>

I am aware that W.Parker will replace J.Stew in that offer. I am risking a lot.</p>

</p>

They may have rejected our trade anyway...lol</p>[/quote]

sent you one more offer with Hester involved as well to give you a WR since you asked for one.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

Landon</P>

Z.Miller ???????????????????????????</P>

[/quote]
          ehhhh, nah man. I think both my TE's are better than him.

<FONT color=#0000ff>Come on people, you have 2 good TE's. One of which will sit on the bench. Help your friend...</FONT>
          [/quote]</P>

</P>

U can't get a good TE for scrubs...BB !</P>

I think Zach is a poor mans Heap !</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Blondie and Dezzzz could u 2 get busy on a trade with Buckhalter already ?[/quote]</P>

lets dicuss this 3 way trade already then... LOL get jennings from Dezzz then me and you will just do something similiar to the trade we discussed before?? look into it talk to Dezz then send me a PM..</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I was hoping u and dezzzz could talk about Buckhalter...I dunno what u want form him but that's between u 2.</P>

</P>

Also maybe u and I could work out something for A.Bryant. ? ( course I don't even know how hurt he is )</P>

[/quote]</P>

depends what your trying to work out.... but perhaps... i thought it was honestly worse then it is.... from what i hear it could be back this week, he practiced yesterday. obviously since we are playing him id rather him just sit out anyways this week and come back next week this way hes def 100% and doesnt have to go up our nasty D... lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Blondie and Dezzzz could u 2 get busy on a trade with Buckhalter already ?[/quote]</P>

lets dicuss this 3 way trade already then... LOL get jennings from Dezzz then me and you will just do something similiar to the trade we discussed before?? look into it talk to Dezz then send me a PM..</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I was hoping u and dezzzz could talk about Buckhalter...I dunno what u want form him but that's between u 2.</P>

</P>

Also maybe u and I could work out something for A.Bryant. ? ( course I don't even know how hurt he is )</P>

[/quote]</P>

depends what your trying to work out.... but perhaps... i thought it was honestly worse then it is.... from what i hear it could be back this week, he practiced yesterday. obviously since we are playing him id rather him just sit out anyways this week and come back next week this way hes def 100% and doesnt have to go up our nasty D... lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Yeah r u talking to dezzz yet ?</P>

</P>

I can probably get Jennings form him but I don't want to get stuck with Jamal Lewis....Course Daven has another tasty offer up.</P>

Comment

gtg to lunch.</P>

Daven I'll think about it.</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Yeah r u talking to dezzz yet ?</P>

</P>

I can probably get Jennings form him but I don't want to get stuck with Jamal Lewis....Course Daven has another tasty offer up.</P>

[/quote]</P>

i havent heard from Dezz yet, depends who you are going to give up to get lewis and jennings because then we can proceed with our trade from yesterday upgrading that WR... if all works out you could end upget barber bucky bryant and CJ in terurn</P>

Comment

It's time for the daily question.....rdy?</P>

</P>

Where's BLT!? He get an afterschool job? =P</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

gtg to lunch.</P>

Daven I'll think about it.</P>

[/quote] Take a extended lunch, maybe even have a drink..Your all worked up. like a crack induced frenzy or something.....lol</P>

i can see Daven is licking his chops trying to get Slaton from you..I wouldnt give up on him just yet. </P>

Game one- against Tenn. defense = enough said.</P>

Game two- they stack the box a bit = we saw what Andre did.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

It's time for the daily question.....rdy?</p>

</p>

Where's BLT!? He get an afterschool job? =P</p>[/quote]

more like after school care

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Jp- who have you taken so far in your survival ?</P>

I took Ravens at home. I also liked Steelers to bounce back. And Texans at home for some reason. jm2....</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
                            LMAO

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]ugh, you guys suck. This thread needs more than FF to stay alive. I just scrolled thru the last page and 75% of it was Shock talking to nobody, all referring to fatnasy.....weak[/quote]</P>

well i make a post about 10/11- and get completely ignored so... lol</P>[/quote] Yeah i saw that post..I was bumming, because im all about food..........[]

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][/quote]
                                You feeling anymore generous yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X