This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="JPizzack"]whats this nonsense about Phillips possibly missing the whole year?! when the **** did he even get injured?!?!?!?!?!?![/quote]
    Not sure when the initial injury was but he has not been practicing since the beginning of the year. That really sucks. I hope everything can work out.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]whats this nonsense about Phillips possibly missing the whole year?! when the **** did he even get injured?!?!?!?!?!?![/quote]
      Not sure when the initial injury was but he has not been practicing since the beginning of the year. That really sucks. I hope everything can work out.
      [/quote]</P>

yea....dare I say he looked pretty healthy?! His coverage has been great, and he's been swarming to the ball like a probowler!
      Idk man....i love KP(nohomo) I hope he plays!</P>
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"]like i said if you want someone from my team, $20[/quote] I will give you $25 for the whole team. Thats 25% interest. Pretty good, ask JPizzz.[/quote]</P>

50 for my whole team</P>

[/quote] 25 and two Corey Webster Rookie Cards.[/quote]</P>

$40 and 2 webster cards. theres an upcharge for nongiant fans. </P>

[/quote] See you got it all backwards..I should charge you, for letting you be my friend...lol.</P>

Besides, i dont have the Websters any more. They are in Amandas box......lol.</P>

[/quote]BAH! to some of my jet fan friendsthis isconsideredfratinizing with the enemy.</P>

and thats false advertising, luckily i dont think amanda will mind me going through her box </P>

take it awaay guys lmao</P>

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]whats this nonsense about Phillips possibly missing the whole year?! when the **** did he even get injured?!?!?!?!?!?![/quote]
          [/quote]</P>

yea....dare I say he looked pretty healthy?! His coverage has been great, and he's been swarming to the ball like a probowler!
          Idk man....i love KP(nohomo) I hope he plays!</P>[/quote]

game saving tackle on felix this past week
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]whats this nonsense about Phillips possibly missing the whole year?! when the **** did he even get injured?!?!?!?!?!?![/quote]youve got to be ****ing kidding me. wtffffff.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

Idk man....i love KP(nohomo) I hope he plays!</p>[/quote]

game saving tackle on felix this past week[/quote]
              He also missed one bad though on Felix...

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]whats this nonsense about Phillips possibly missing the whole year?! when the **** did he even get injured?!?!?!?!?!?![/quote]youve got to be ****ing kidding me. wtffffff.[/quote]
                <font color="#000000" face="Arial" size="2">A league source that the New York Giants are planning for the possibility that safety Kenny Phillips will be lost for the balance of the season.

Per a separate source, no final decisions have been made as to whether Phillips will undergo a procedure aimed at correcting a cartilage problem in the knee. If the surgery occurs, Phillips is expected to be placed on injured reserve.</font>

Comment

This board is going to melt down if he is out for the season.

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]This board is going to melt down if he is out for the season.
                    [/quote]</P>

i will cry. i love KP</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"]

They are in Amandas box......lol.</P>

[/quote] luckily i dont think amanda will mind me going through her box </P>

[/quote]</P>

you nor anyone else is going ANYWHERE near by box... lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

Idk man....i love KP(nohomo) I hope he plays!</p>[/quote]

game saving tackle on felix this past week[/quote]
                        He also missed one bad though on Felix...
                        [/quote]

he shoe stringed him when he woulda wen for 70 and 1 easy.. game saver

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]This board is going to melt down if he is out for the season.
                          [/quote]</p>

i will cry. i love KP</p>[/quote]
                          Me to...obviously. I think he will be able to power through it. Canty needs to get his *** in gear to.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"]

They are in Amandas box......lol.</P>

[/quote] luckily i dont think amanda will mind me going through her box </P>

[/quote]</P>

you nor anyone else is going ANYWHERE near by box... lol</P>[/quote]

i beg to differ

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

i will cry. i love KP</p>[/quote]
                              Me to...obviously. I think he will be able to power through it. Canty needs to get his *** in gear to.
                              [/quote]

na f that... rest up and get healthy. 3 games in a row where we should be able to handle without them

Comment

yeah the KP thing is worrying it'll end up being CC-Brown probably taking over for him if he's out which is horrible, but this has been bothering him since camp, it sucks, but I really like KP, if playing on this can hurt his career...then we gotta do what we gotta do....

Maybe we can do something like Ross/Dockery/Thomas/Johnson back there or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X