X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

Well i got a good deal from Jay Dees after talking to the owner and he put us down.* This place is perfect and is like a mile from the Stadium right on route 17.* Its next to the Meadowlands Diner (a couple of buildings before).</P>

*</P>

Top shelf not included, open bar.* But **** top shelf, i got him to include the shots in to hte price for hte open bar.</P>

*</P>

So $35 per person, 4-8 (4 hour open bar) on April 25th.* They have a menu and a good grill from what I hear, but food isn't included. I really have no way of guaranteeing him a number so I couldn't work out the buffet.* Although I did tell him we'd have 20-50 people here.</P>

*</P>

http://www.myspace.com/386509075</P>

*</P>

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=jay+dee's+nj&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&view=text&latlng=9340636568023826469</P>

*</P>

alrite so its official and its going down, so now i'll be +1 so who are the definites and how many are you bringing. I told this guy that i'd have at least 20.</P>

[/quote]</P>

*</P>

Sounds great MMB...If I lived even 2-3 hours closer I would go...As it is I got a NFL draft BBQ to attend to but there will only be 8-10 of us* and I am the only Giants fan....Good work though arranging everything MMB...you're a man of action and a man of your word.</P>[/quote]

haha thank u sir
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]The choice is obvious. It has to be MMB.
      [/quote]</p>

why is it so obvious?? lol he was just first to propose thats all</p>[/quote]
      Because I am taken and LT is young. You could mold him though and teach him everything you like.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

why is it so obvious?? lol he was just first to propose thats all</p>[/quote]
        Because I am taken and LT is young. You could mold him though and teach him everything you like.
        [/quote]

Let's not take the whole being young thing out of proportion... I'm not 5 ya know.

18 is good enough, I think

Comment

Age ain't nothin but a number. It is the card in your wallet.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Age ain't nothin but a number. It is the card in your wallet.
            [/quote]

Discover

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

why is it so obvious?? lol he was just first to propose thats all</P>

[/quote]
              [/quote]

Let's not take the whole being young thing out of proportion... I'm not 5 ya know.

18 is good enough, I think
              [/quote]</P>

i mean, you are legal so its ok i guess..</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Age ain't nothin but a number. It is the card in your wallet.
                [/quote]</P>

</P>

nice...I'll be 30 in Jan. yikes...[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

nice...I'll be 30 in Jan. yikes...[]</p>[/quote]

Well hopefully The G-MEN can give u a b-day gift of a SB berth next season!

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Age ain't nothin but a number. It is the card in your wallet.
                    [/quote]

Discover
                    [/quote]
                    It is not a credit card. []

and get Visa, it is everywhere you want to be.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

nice...I'll be 30 in Jan. yikes...[]</p>[/quote]
                      19 months and I will be 30.

You are old. lol

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Well hopefully The G-MEN can give u a b-day gift of a SB berth next season!
                        [/quote]</P>

</P>

That'd be alright with me...but I was kinda hoping for a Porsche (sp ? )</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

You are old. lol
                          [/quote]</P>

</P>

hahahhahahha</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

You are old. lol
                            [/quote]</P>

ill be 24 in October- ekkk almost at those mid 20's and thats DEF gettin to marriage age.</P>

Comment

I'll be 19 in June

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

You are old. lol
                                [/quote]</P>

ill be 24 in October- ekkk almost at those mid 20's and thats DEF gettin to marriage age.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

24 is a fun age...You'll be young enough to act silly when u want to but old enough to do all the things in life that cost $$$...</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X