X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Slow day, huh?[/quote]

Wow, this thread is usually up and kickin HARDCORE
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Slow day, huh?[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

sorry im like MIA today lol work is SLAMMED and im still hungover haha</P>

Comment

[/quote]</P>

sorry im like MIA today lol work is SLAMMED and im still hungover haha</P>

Comment

I actually have some work today too...and I'm also caught up in some stupid draft discussions.

Comment

wow how did this thread get to 200 pages

Comment

[quote user="NYG_inul"]wow how did this thread get to 200 pages
              [/quote]</P>

we bull**** alot. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

sorry im like MIA today lol work is SLAMMED and im still hungover haha</p>[/quote]

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez girl......

Yeah..... I don't know about drinking with you after I heard the way you sounded on Sat night

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Yeah..... I don't know about drinking with you after I heard the way you sounded on Sat night
                  [/quote]

you're loss.

I'm down any time BB85.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

you're loss.

I'm down any time BB85.
                    [/quote]

I don't mind having a drink or two with her.... that's not it....

I just don't see the point in drinking so much you black out.... I'd like to remember what happened... lol

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

I just don't see the point in drinking so much you black out.... I'd like to remember what happened... lol
                      [/quote]

have you ever even BEEN drunk before?

Comment

its not often you plan on blacking out, but how much you can drink before blacking out changes day by day dependent on a hundred factors.

I could drink a bottle of Jack one night, and just be drunk, I can drink half a bottle the next night and pass the F out.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

have you ever even BEEN drunk before?
                          [/quote]

LOL doesnt sound like it.....
                          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]its not often you plan on blacking out, but how much you can drink before blacking out changes day by day dependent on a hundred factors.

I could drink a bottle of Jack one night, and just be drunk, I can drink half a bottle the next night and pass the F out.
                            [/quote]

LOL, Im pretty sure we all planned on getting Blackout Drunk that day though.......

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]
                              LOL, Im pretty sure we all planned on getting Blackout Drunk that day though.......
                              [/quote]

well at least you and me did :P

I did say...It's not often you plan on it....I do plan on it sometimes....but I failed..I don't think I blacked out I remember most of the night.

Comment

IBB85 my friend....

Since you remembered me in your 500th post by posting the infamous MeyerBud swimsuit calendar, I want to do something memorable for my 11k post...

So I'm going to make this one count by remembering you....

Nothing outrageous, just a little fun with you []

So without further delay, I would like to post this picture... because when I saw it, I thought of you

<font size="6"><font color="#ff1493">LOVE YA!!!</font></font>

Comment

Working...
                                X