This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"]like i said if you want someone from my team, $20[/quote] I will give you $25 for the whole team. Thats 25% interest. Pretty good, ask JPizzz.[/quote]</P>

50 for my whole team</P>

[/quote] 25 and two Corey Webster Rookie Cards.[/quote]</P>

$40 and 2 webster cards. theres an upcharge for nongiant fans. </P>

[/quote] See you got it all backwards..I should charge you, for letting you be my friend...lol.</P>

Besides, i dont have the Websters any more. They are in Amandas box......lol.</P>

[/quote]BAH! to some of my jet fan friendsthis isconsideredfratinizing with the enemy.</P>

and thats false advertising, luckily i dont think amanda will mind me going through her box </P>

take it awaay guys lmao</P>

[/quote] You have friends ??</P>

And they are Jets fans ??</P>

You wanna make a honest 50, kick them rightindanutz for me...lol.</P>

I fear the only way your getting the Websters is to man up and play...</P>

And gimme jennings....lol.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]I may regret it but deal rejected Daven....It was very close though.[/quote]

fine with me, feel free to re....re open up the discussion later..(I'm still interested in Forte and Sproles to...sproles to a lesser extent due to LdT)

Forte and Slaton are the same to me.
      [/quote]

give me Forte over Slaton any day of the week[/quote]

Slaton and Forte are the same to me, if anything I'd put Slaton a bit higher, Cutler actually hurts Forte's value.
      [/quote]

Slaton threw 20 pounds on to bulk for the season and lost explosion, speed, and quickness. He already lost goalline carries.

No way having a QB that can stretch the field and keep defenses off of the run, can hurt a RB. Especially the fact that Forte is a pretty good receiving RB. Plus they've played a division rival, who we know u think has an elite secondary and good defense and then then arguably hte best defense in the league.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

got the websta jersey. so fresh, so blue, so tough...

Comment

Guys.......

we can't allow this thread to get to 2000

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]Guys.......

[/quote]

why is that

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]got the websta jersey. so fresh, so blue, so tough...[/quote]

i got the Osi probowl jersey waiting for me at home... yea booyyyyeeeee

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]Guys.......

[/quote]</P>

ummmm whyy??</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ShockeyShow"]Guys.......

[/quote]

why is that

[/quote]

Gilbride keeps his Stache if we don't get this thread to 2000 before Oct 11

Manning bet him

Comment

Y2K?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]got the websta jersey. so fresh, so blue, so tough...[/quote]

[/quote]siiiick. lol the numbers are soo white. im lovin it. how much you pay for yours?

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ShockeyShow"]Guys.......

[/quote]

why is that

[/quote]

Gilbride keeps his Stache if we get this thread to 2000 before Oct 11

Manning bet him
                        [/quote]your full of **** lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Y2K?[/quote]

No!

Gilbride shaving his stache is much worse than that.......no one knows what to expect!

He's had a stache since he came out of the womb!

I for one think that he's going to be much more airheaded with all the added airflow through the nostrils

Comment

I ask you. How in the world could anyone take this guy seriously w/o a mustache!?

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Y2K?[/quote]

No!

Gilbride shaving his stache is much worse than that.......no one knows what to expect!

He's had a stache since he came out of the womb!

I for one think that he's going to be much more airheaded with all the added airflow through the nostrils
                              [/quote] Yeah but better air flow to his brain may result in better red zone play calling..

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]got the websta jersey. so fresh, so blue, so tough...[/quote]

[/quote]siiiick. lol the numbers are soo white. im lovin it. how much you pay for yours?[/quote]

$40 authentic... i ripped off lando.. muhahahahahah

Comment

Working...
                                X