This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Y2K?[/quote]

No!

Gilbride shaving his stache is much worse than that.......no one knows what to expect!

He's had a stache since he came out of the womb!

I for one think that he's going to be much more airheaded with all the added airflow through the nostrils
    [/quote] Yeah but better air flow to his brain may result in better red zone play calling..[/quote]

uhg... even a patriots fan can see it!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

This Phillips thing has ruined my day.</P>

I'm out.</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]

I ask you. How in the world could anyone take this guy seriously w/o a mustache!?
        [/quote]</P>

how in the world do you take him seriously WITH a mustache?</P>

Comment

I ask you. How in the world could anyone take this guy seriously w/o a mustache!?
          [/quote] A grey hoodie is all he needs..

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Y2K?[/quote]

No!

Gilbride shaving his stache is much worse than that.......no one knows what to expect!

I for one think that he's going to be much more airheaded with all the added airflow through the nostrils
            [/quote] Yeah but better air flow to his brain may result in better red zone play calling..[/quote]

[/quote] Next time, you really are getting the Patriots...

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

This Phillips thing has ruined my day.</p>

I'm out.</p>[/quote]

is phillips official?

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Y2K?[/quote]

No!

[/quote] Next time, you really are getting the Patriots...[/quote]

LOLOL

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]No way having a QB that can stretch the field and keep defenses off of the run, can hurt a RB.[/quote]

yes, actually, it can.

you play FF as if because teams "Win" their players are better.

Having the WR on a horrible team is a GOOD thing, because they are behind, having an RB on a team with a horrible QB is a "Good" thing because you know they have to rely on him.

Comment

35 minutes ago....

<div class="" id="storyBodyContent">

<span class="dateline">EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- </span>
                    Safety Kenny Phillips was missing at the New York Giants' practice,
                    increasing concerns about the left knee that has bothered him for the
                    past month.</p>

A Giants spokesman said Thursday that he had no immediate word on Phillips.</p>

Coach
                    Tom Coughlin said last week that dealing with Phillips' injury this
                    season would be a matter of maintenance. However, he did not practice
                    on Wednesday and was not at practice Thursday. </p>

Phillips had two interceptions in the Giants' 33-31 win over the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday night.</p>

Injuries
                    in the secondary have become a concern for the Giants (2-0). Aaron Ross
                    and Kevin Dockery missed the opening two games with hamstring injuries
                    and don't appear ready to play Sunday at Tampa (0-2). </p>

</div>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ShockeyShow"]

[/quote] A grey hoodie is all he needs..[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Y2K?[/quote]

No!

I don't know....I have a theory on this. It could affect him in a good or bad way.

I think the stache tickles his nose, causing his endorphins to kick in, which in turn creates a more active thought process for his play calling.

Or he's giving the wrong signals to Eli due to the constant tickling of the nose and Eli is then dialing all those power runs up the middle on 1st and 2nd.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]No way having a QB that can stretch the field and keep defenses off of the run, can hurt a RB.[/quote]

yes, actually, it can.

you play FF as if because teams "Win" their players are better.

Having the WR on a horrible team is a GOOD thing, because they are behind, having an RB on a team with a horrible QB is a "Good" thing because you know they have to rely on him.
                          [/quote]

well i never said anything about winning....

stretching the defense out helps a rb... a qb than can throw helps a RB out.

We can add Forte has a better year than slaton to our bets if u want

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Dwayne Bowe and Heath Miller
                            </P>

For</P>

Greg Olsen and Braylon
                            </P>

[/quote]
                            ???

and we could throw in Mendenhall for Brown if you wanted...
                            [/quote] You keep Mendy AND i give you Brown....</P>

Havnt we driven down this street before ?</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

how in the world do you take him seriously WITH a mustache?</p>[/quote]

Well that's an easy one Amanda.....

FREE MUSTACHE RIDES!

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Y2K?[/quote]

No!

I don't know....I have a theory on this. It could affect him in a good or bad way.

I think the stache tickles his nose, causing his endorphins to kick in, which in turn creates a more active thought process for his play calling.

Or he's giving the wrong signals to Eli due to the constant tickling of the nose and Eli is then dialing all those power runs up the middle on 1st and 2nd.

[/quote] You might be on to something here..with all that tickling, kicking, and activating going on, it may cause premature ejackilation as well.</P>

With that said, yall might want to hold off on the shave for one more week. Power runs might be the way to go this weekend against a team that has given up many rushing yards.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X