This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'"><FONT size=5>FOR 2000 PAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></FONT></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'"><o><FONT color=#0000ff></FONT></o></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'"><FONT color=#0000ff>WE LOVE YOU KP!!!!<o></o></FONT></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'"><o></o></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'"><o></o></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'">I LOVE YOU GUYS! CHEERS TO ANOTHER 1000!<o></o></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'">AND OF COURSE…<o></o></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'"><o><FONT color=#008000></FONT></o></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'"><FONT color=#008000>**** THE EAGLES!!!!!!!<o></o></FONT></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'"><FONT color=#808080>**** THE COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!<o></o></FONT></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'"><FONT color=#a52a2a>**** THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!<o></o></FONT></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'"><FONT color=#0000ff>GOOO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!<o></o></FONT></SPAN></P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

dont make me tell everybody about ur foot fetish and how u like to suck on my big toe...

have a good night everyone!
      [/quote]</P>

that is the grossest thing i ever heard in my entire life.... ewwww.</P>

Comment

2000!

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Offer sent Pats...
          [/quote] Since when did Dwayne Bowe change his name to Steve Breaston ?? I might be missing something here....[/quote]
          LMAO, I am partial to Bowe. I think Braylon sucks and you won't give up Andre...
          [/quote] Check the counter offer, think long and hard....I must be going.</P>

Congrats on 2 grand guys...Thanks for letting me hang with you guys through most of them..Has made work much more enjoyable.....[B][B]</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]
            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'"><FONT size=5>FOR 2000 PAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></FONT></SPAN></P>
            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'"><o><FONT color=#0000ff></FONT></o></SPAN></P>
            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'"><FONT color=#0000ff>WE LOVE YOU KP!!!!<o></o></FONT></SPAN></P>
            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'">I LOVE YOU GUYS! CHEERS TO ANOTHER 1000!<o></o></SPAN></P>
            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'">AND OF COURSE…<o></o></SPAN></P>
            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'"><o><FONT color=#008000></FONT></o></SPAN></P>
            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'"><FONT color=#008000>**** THE EAGLES!!!!!!!<o></o></FONT></SPAN></P>
            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'"><FONT color=#808080>**** THE COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!<o></o></FONT></SPAN></P>
            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'"><FONT color=#a52a2a>**** THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!<o></o></FONT></SPAN></P>
            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'"><FONT color=#0000ff>GOOO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!<o></o></FONT></SPAN></P>

[/quote]</P>

which one is you.. the kisser or the kissee </P>

Comment

[/quote] And **** THE JETS...no?? lol.</P>

btw- i think that might be Byrons Honda behind you guys in the picture..Only pervert Giants fan from Maine that i know....lol.. I still love you Byron.</P>

Peace.</P>

Comment

The kid in the backround of that picture looks very interested.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]which one is you.. the kisser or the kissee [/quote]</P>

you dont know what i look like by now? JEEZZZ lol the kissee HAHA, thats actually a terrible pic of us, here and better one!</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

which one is you.. the kisser or the kissee </p>[/quote]
                    <font color="#ff0000">Figure it out you ****ing moron</font>. I would imagine she is the same tan one as in her avatar. Geez!!!

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]And **** THE JETS...no?? lol.

btw- i think that might be Byrons Honda behind you guys in the picture..Only pervert Giants fan from Maine that i know....lol.. I still love you Byron.</P>

Peace.</P>

[/quote]</P>

just for you <FONT color=#006400>**** THE JETS!</FONT> lol</P>

OMG that DEF is byron... lol i LOVE him!</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]
                        <FONT color=#ff0000>Figure it out you ****ing moron</FONT>. I would imagine she is the same tan one as in her avatar. Geez!!!
                        [/quote]</P>

thanks lando! lol i can ALWAYS count on you!</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]which one is you.. the kisser or the kissee [/quote]</P>

you dont know what i look like by now? JEEZZZ lol the kissee HAHA, thats actually a terrible pic of us, here and better one!</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

sorry.. you white chicks all look the same lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]
                            <FONT color=#ff0000>Figure it out you ****ing moron</FONT>. I would imagine she is the same tan one as in her avatar. Geez!!!
                            [/quote]</P>

i'm pretty sure swearing isn't allowed in your religon..mormon boy! </P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]sorry.. you white chicks all look the same lol[/quote]</P>

LOL we do not look alike... esp those pictures... we went out for my friends bday the other night and its a group of us... we all wore black shirts and our hair is all blonde, you cant tell whos who its kinda funny</P>

Comment

LMFAO- BLT unfriended me on facebook! WTF.... ewwwww

Comment

Working...
                                X