This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]LMFAO- BLT unfriended me on facebook! WTF.... ewwwww[/quote]</P>

ohh BLT.. i miss the lad. he's probably still reading the boards i'd imagine. </P>

BLT come back!! </P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]sorry.. you white chicks all look the same lol[/quote]</P>

LOL we do not look alike... esp those pictures... we went out for my friends bday the other night and its a group of us... we all wore black shirts and our hair is all blonde, you cant tell whos who its kinda funny</P>

[/quote]</P>

i'm actually really impressed with the fact that a couple of pictures of hot chicks kissing went up and the dudes in here (myself included) never made a peep.. we're maturing lol</P>

Comment

I missed page 2000 !!!

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]sorry.. you white chicks all look the same lol[/quote]</P>

LOL we do not look alike... esp those pictures... we went out for my friends bday the other night and its a group of us... we all wore black shirts and our hair is all blonde, you cant tell whos who its kinda funny</P>

[/quote]</P>

i'm actually really impressed with the fact that a couple of pictures of hot chicks kissing went up and the dudes in here (myself included) never made a peep.. we're maturing lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol those pics are from the redskins game too LOL and its funny cause i waited for a speical occasion to post them knowing how you g uys are and no crazy comments LOL im impressed too!</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Man Shock, looking back at the draft....

I took Wayne, then Roddy, Bowe and Colston went after.

I think I am going to hold here with these receivers...

Also Byron hands down got the steal of the draft. Hightower in the 11th round. How many would love to have that guy on their team. lol

Flacco in 13 and Mario in the 14th were also very good.
            [/quote]

I drafted Cadillac in the 13th round. COurse he wwent to Daven

Kase taking Roddy White where he did ****ed up my whole draft. Cause I wanted him...than I reached on Bowe and things went haywire from that point on !

Comment

im going home to drink heavily while packing... bad news bears..... SAY IT AINT SOOOOOOOO!!!!</P>

</P>

The Giants today said hes been diagnosed with patellofemoral arthritis in his left knee. Not only is that enough to put him on injured reserve. It is, according to a noted orthopedist (who it should be noted has not examined Phillips or his MRI results), a career-threatening condition.
              </P>

</P>

see ya later or tomorrow boys... goodnight []</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Man Shock, looking back at the draft....

I took Wayne, then Roddy, Bowe and Colston went after.

I think I am going to hold here with these receivers...

Also Byron hands down got the steal of the draft. Hightower in the 11th round. How many would love to have that guy on their team. lol

Flacco in 13 and Mario in the 14th were also very good.
                [/quote] I drafted Cadillac in the 13th round. COurse he wwent to Daven Kase taking Roddy White where he did ****ed up my whole draft. Cause I wanted him...than I reached on Bowe and things went haywire from that point on ![/quote]</P>

no worries bout Bowe.. it maybe 1 game but looks like Cassel is really comfortable with Bobby Wade.. </P>

</P>

have a goodnight IBB</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]LMFAO- BLT unfriended me on facebook! WTF.... ewwwww[/quote]</P>

ohh BLT.. i miss the lad. he's probably still reading the boards i'd imagine. </P>

BLT come back!! </P>[/quote]hahahaha thats some funny ****. what a baby

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Offer sent Pats...
                    [/quote] Since when did Dwayne Bowe change his name to Steve Breaston ?? I might be missing something here....[/quote]
                    LMAO, I am partial to Bowe. I think Braylon sucks and you won't give up Andre...
                    [/quote] Check the counter offer, think long and hard....I must be going.</P>

Congrats on 2 grand guys...Thanks for letting me hang with you guys through most of them..Has made work much more enjoyable.....[B][B]</P>[/quote]

Pats if u get Bowe will u trade him to me ??

I want BOWE !!!

**** all y'all ...lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]LMFAO- BLT unfriended me on facebook! WTF.... ewwwww[/quote]

That must be who unfriended me....I didn't even notice...Guy posts like 130 times a day for 6 months and than is gone !

Was he even a Giants fan ????????

Comment

shock what are you gonna do about your lack of quality wr's, they kinda suck sir!

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]shock what are you gonna do about your lack of quality wr's, they kinda suck sir![/quote]

I have no idea...I thought I had it solved...I ws going to get G.Jennings and Buckhalter from dezzzz for Slaton.

ANd than send D.Clark to BB for Bowe. I would have taken a hit @ TE but I would of had 2 #1 recievers and only lost SLaton and gained a nice fill-in RB in Correll....But L. decided he didn't want Dallas anymore after pesturing me abpout him for 3 days and dezzz decided to only offer Jennings for Slaton straight up !

**** !!!!

I have to hope that FOrte and SLaton can get acting liek their rookie seasons and I'll make do with the recievers I got I guess.

The only guy that sends reasonable offers is Daven...lol ( real proposals ) not ideas.

Comment

I'm gonna have to start rooting for injuries around the NFL @ wideouts I guess !

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]shock what are you gonna do about your lack of quality wr's, they kinda suck sir![/quote] I have no idea...I thought I had it solved...I ws going to get G.Jennings and Buckhalter from dezzzz for Slaton. ANd than send D.Clark to BB for Bowe. I would have taken a hit @ TE but I would of had 2 #1 recievers and only lost SLaton and gained a nice fill-in RB in Correll....But L. decided he didn't want Dallas anymore after pesturing me abpout him for 3 days and dezzz decided to only offer Jennings for Slaton straight up ! **** !!!! I have to hope that FOrte and SLaton can get acting liek their rookie seasons and I'll make do with the recievers I got I guess. The only guy that sends reasonable offers is Daven...lol ( real proposals ) not ideas.[/quote]Are you implying that i ripped you off ??

Comment

Actually looknig @ D.Bowe he kind of has ****ty stats....He has 2 TD's which is nice but only 96 rec. yards in 2 games !

That's less than 50 per game.

Comment

Working...
                                X