This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ps the boards suck[/quote]

After browsing them this morning, you are right... they do suck today
    [/quote]

Don't worry, I just got here, they will get better now.

Morning everyone.
    [/quote]

Self promotion is the mating call of the MUTE button

<font color="#008000"><font size="6">MUTE</font></font>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ps the boards suck[/quote]

After browsing them this morning, you are right... they do suck today
      [/quote]

Don't worry, I just got here, they will get better now.

Morning everyone.
      [/quote]

Self promotion is the mating call of the MUTE button

<font color="#008000"><font size="6">MUTE</font></font>
      [/quote]

well that's ok, because I'm not making any noise through my text based posts on these msg boards anyhow...

Comment

good morning all!

Comment

whats up everyone
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]good morning all![/quote]

Good morning!

Comment

hola at em baby girl. what it is , what it do.

Comment

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"]its not often you plan on blacking out, but how much you can drink before blacking out changes day by day dependent on a hundred factors.

I could drink a bottle of Jack one night, and just be drunk, I can drink half a bottle the next night and pass the F out.
                [/quote]

LOL, Im pretty sure we all planned on getting Blackout Drunk that day though.......
                [/quote]Drunked up . LOL Damn good party , wanted to say bye to you Kase but I couldn't find you[/quote]
                Yea the concensus is that I disappeared, only to re-appear at the Rutherford train station at 3am, LOL
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"]its not often you plan on blacking out, but how much you can drink before blacking out changes day by day dependent on a hundred factors.

I could drink a bottle of Jack one night, and just be drunk, I can drink half a bottle the next night and pass the F out.
                  [/quote]

LOL, Im pretty sure we all planned on getting Blackout Drunk that day though.......
                  [/quote]Drunked up . LOL Damn good party , wanted to say bye to you Kase but I couldn't find you[/quote]
                  Yea the concensus is that I disappeared, only to re-appear at the Rutherford train station at 3am, LOL
                  [/quote]

lol i heard u got puked and bled on hahahahahaha

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"]its not often you plan on blacking out, but how much you can drink before blacking out changes day by day dependent on a hundred factors.

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol i heard u got puked and bled on hahahahahaha[/quote]
                    LOL, that was my boy......

GREAT TIMES YO!!!!!
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"]its not often you plan on blacking out, but how much you can drink before blacking out changes day by day dependent on a hundred factors.

[/quote]

[/quote] lol i heard u got puked and bled on hahahahahaha[/quote]</P>

yo matt. change the title of the thread. </P>

</P>

Let it be known, Oct 11th....</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"]its not often you plan on blacking out, but how much you can drink before blacking out changes day by day dependent on a hundred factors.

[/quote]

[/quote]

GREAT TIMES YO!!!!!
                        [/quote]

One of these drafts I'll come up and join you guys

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"]its not often you plan on blacking out, but how much you can drink before blacking out changes day by day dependent on a hundred factors.

[/quote]

[/quote]

GREAT TIMES YO!!!!!
                          [/quote]

lol i know, just a great a story

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"]its not often you plan on blacking out, but how much you can drink before blacking out changes day by day dependent on a hundred factors.

[/quote]

[/quote]

GREAT TIMES YO!!!!!
                            [/quote]

lol i know, just a great a story[/quote]

Dude when I finally got back 2 his apt the next morning and he told me the story, I was in tears from laughin so hard

We're gonna have to have a lil bar crawl in the city sometime soon, cause those of us that showed up were goin HARD and seemed like a nite out in the E.Village would be the most sensible next step, LOL

Comment

we gonna meet up again after the game and continue to tailgate?</P>

</P>

cause thats how i roll</P>

</P>

hahaha the games like 7months awaylol</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

we gonna meet up again after the game and continue to tailgate?</P>

*</P>

cause thats how i roll</P>

*</P>

hahaha the games like 7months awaylol</P>[/quote]

haha word up, im tkaing off the next day so thats whats up

Comment

Working...
                                X