[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

we gonna meet up again after the game and continue to tailgate?</p>

</p>

cause thats how i roll</p>

</p>

hahaha the games like 7months awaylol</p>[/quote]

haha word up, im tkaing off the next day so thats whats up[/quote]

I suggest we ALL do the same as MMB, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

we gonna meet up again after the game and continue to tailgate?</P>

</P>

cause thats how i roll</P>

</P>

hahaha the games like 7months awaylol</P>

[/quote] haha word up, im tkaing off the next day so thats whats up[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

aaand its done. lmao</P>

Comment

lol i am going to take off on that friday too if bigblue comes in for the game, just waiting for him to confirm plane tickets then im gonna put the two days in, 4 day weekend, booyaaa
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

One of these drafts I'll come up and join you guys
          [/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">sure you will.</font>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol

Comment

helllz ya, the sportzfan and sprotzfan's lady are in!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol i am going to take off on that friday too if bigblue comes in for the game, just waiting for him to confirm plane tickets then im gonna put the two days in, 4 day weekend, booyaaa[/quote]
                Awwwww sheeeeeettttt, that Friday we gotta go HARD and hit the bars BIG TIME!!!!!!

Saturday will be a day of recovery, and Sunday will be just like Friday cept we'll be at the game
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol[/quote]

No I will.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

<FONT color=#ff0000>sure you will.</FONT>
                    [/quote] lol[/quote]

No I will.
                    [/quote]</P>

you are giggles, arent you?</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol i am going to take off on that friday too if bigblue comes in for the game, just waiting for him to confirm plane tickets then im gonna put the two days in, 4 day weekend, booyaaa[/quote]
                      Awwwww sheeeeeettttt, that Friday we gotta go HARD and hit the bars BIG TIME!!!!!!

Saturday will be a day of recovery, and Sunday will be just like Friday cept we'll be at the game
                      [/quote]

actually we were plannin on taking it easy on friday and then go hard Sat and do the tourist stuff cuz they never been to NYC..

i have decided that will be the weekend i attemp the Truck Bomb

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol i am going to take off on that friday too if bigblue comes in for the game, just waiting for him to confirm plane tickets then im gonna put the two days in, 4 day weekend, booyaaa[/quote]

[/quote] actually we were plannin on taking it easy on friday and then go hard Sat and do the tourist stuff cuz they never been to NYC.. i have decided that will be the weekend i attemp the Truck Bomb[/quote] dont get too crazy, ya got the game the next day

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

we gonna meet up again after the game and continue to tailgate?</P>

</P>

cause thats how i roll</P>

</P>

hahaha the games like 7months awaylol</P>[/quote] haha word up, im tkaing off the next day so thats whats up[/quote]

[/quote]What's up Kase , send me that pic.I'm there and put me down for 3 for the game . Hey I should hear something this weekend bout those tickets you want

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote] lol[/quote]

No I will.
                            [/quote]</p>

you are giggles, arent you?</p>[/quote]

[:O]

NO

I had a bad stomach virus on Sat... even if I was coming, I wouldn't have been able to

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

<FONT color=#ff0000>sure you will.</FONT>
                              [/quote] lol[/quote]

No I will.
                              [/quote]</P>

you are giggles, arent you?</P>[/quote]

lol i know... he really seems like it sometimes with those responses lol

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol i am going to take off on that friday too if bigblue comes in for the game, just waiting for him to confirm plane tickets then im gonna put the two days in, 4 day weekend, booyaaa[/quote]

[/quote] actually we were plannin on taking it easy on friday and then go hard Sat and do the tourist stuff cuz they never been to NYC.. i have decided that will be the weekend i attemp the Truck Bomb[/quote] dont get too crazy, ya got the game the next day[/quote]

[] Don't u worry bout me

Comment

Working...
                                X