X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

One of these drafts I'll come up and join you guys
    [/quote]

<FONT color=#ff0000>sure you will.</FONT>
    [/quote] lol[/quote]

No I will.
    [/quote]</P>

you are giggles, arent you?</P>

[/quote] lol i know... he really seems like it sometimes with those responses lol[/quote]</P>

its the one liners.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

One of these drafts I'll come up and join you guys
      [/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">sure you will.</font>
      [/quote] lol[/quote]

No I will.
      [/quote]</p>

you are giggles, arent you?</p>[/quote]

lol i know... he really seems like it sometimes with those responses lol[/quote]

You people sometimes.....

You guys should know better

Comment

"Who is this giggles person you speak of"

lol
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol i am going to take off on that friday too if bigblue comes in for the game, just waiting for him to confirm plane tickets then im gonna put the two days in, 4 day weekend, booyaaa[/quote]
          Awwwww sheeeeeettttt, that Friday we gotta go HARD and hit the bars BIG TIME!!!!!!

Saturday will be a day of recovery, and Sunday will be just like Friday cept we'll be at the game
          [/quote] actually we were plannin on taking it easy on friday and then go hard Sat and do the tourist stuff cuz they never been to NYC.. i have decided that will be the weekend i attemp the Truck Bomb[/quote] dont get too crazy, ya got the game the next day[/quote]MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!!

We dont wanna be hungover for the game, or I know I sure dont

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol i am going to take off on that friday too if bigblue comes in for the game, just waiting for him to confirm plane tickets then im gonna put the two days in, 4 day weekend, booyaaa[/quote]
            Awwwww sheeeeeettttt, that Friday we gotta go HARD and hit the bars BIG TIME!!!!!!

Saturday will be a day of recovery, and Sunday will be just like Friday cept we'll be at the game
            [/quote]

actually we were plannin on taking it easy on friday and then go hard Sat and do the tourist stuff cuz they never been to NYC..

i have decided that will be the weekend i attemp the Truck Bomb[/quote]

Cmon you know u wanna do the Truck Bomb b4 OCTOBER!!!!!
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol i am going to take off on that friday too if bigblue comes in for the game, just waiting for him to confirm plane tickets then im gonna put the two days in, 4 day weekend, booyaaa[/quote]

[/quote] actually we were plannin on taking it easy on friday and then go hard Sat and do the tourist stuff cuz they never been to NYC.. i have decided that will be the weekend i attemp the Truck Bomb[/quote] dont get too crazy, ya got the game the next day[/quote]MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!!

[/quote]

That would be awful...

Comment

Is the Raiders game a home game?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol i am going to take off on that friday too if bigblue comes in for the game, just waiting for him to confirm plane tickets then im gonna put the two days in, 4 day weekend, booyaaa[/quote]

[/quote]

That would be awful...
                  [/quote]

don't worry, after chillin with kase, i know there wil be plenty of hangover cure for everybody... lol
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

I'd be there if I weren't stuck in Port St. Lousy, Florida here.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol i am going to take off on that friday too if bigblue comes in for the game, just waiting for him to confirm plane tickets then im gonna put the two days in, 4 day weekend, booyaaa[/quote]

[/quote]

That would be awful...
                      [/quote]

don't worry, after chillin with kase, i know there wil be plenty of hangover cure for everybody... lol[/quote]

Yeah, well if I'm coming up, I'd be driving back down the same night maybe.... so I wouldn't be getting drunk.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol i am going to take off on that friday too if bigblue comes in for the game, just waiting for him to confirm plane tickets then im gonna put the two days in, 4 day weekend, booyaaa[/quote]

[/quote]

That would be awful...
                        [/quote] don't worry, after chillin with kase, i know there wil be plenty of hangover cure for everybody... lol[/quote]</P>

it really is magical what that little plant can do. </P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

That would be awful...
                          [/quote] don't worry, after chillin with kase, i know there wil be plenty of hangover cure for everybody... lol[/quote]</P>

it really is magical what that little plant can do. </P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Amen...........Ganja Warriors unite!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Jiffy Jeff"]I'd be there if I weren't stuck in Port St. Lousy, Florida here.[/quote]

That sucks man....

Comment

Do I have to buy an extra ticket for my 1 year old, or would they let her sit on my lap?

Comment

Wow- we are at Mile High that weekend...a shot in the dark..</P>

I really dont think i could pull it off, and not be homeless..lol..</P>

If for some miracle i make it, im def. sitting next to Kase...[][H][&lt;)][B]</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X