This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Is the Fantasy Football page on Yahoo working for anyone or is it just me. I can't get any of the scores. I am assuming since Folk has 2 FGs and Smith has not done **** Bandy is done....

Crayton has to be close for Shock.
    [/quote]</P>

yeah bandy is done, down 13. jpizz and shock are tied at 89</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Yo Lando I was checkin Jet Blue for deals (to anywhere from JFK) and I saw $89 each way to SLC.... Skii season is comin up and I heard there's no snow like that stuff on the West Coast

Jet Blue Deals from JFK
      [/quote]
      WOW man!!! You almost just made me **** myself. I saw you had to fly between the dates that I would be in NY and I was about to die. I spent $640 on the tickets. You have to fly on a Tuesday though so it works out in my favor.

You are more than welcome to come out here whenever you want. I got a place for you to stay, all the weed you can smoke and I can get some you some Wild Turkey. That would be awesome. Whenever you want brotha.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

jpizz and shock are tied at 89</p>[/quote]
        NO WAY!!! It is going to end in a tie. That sucks for all of us bad. ****!!!

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]Lando if ill be there no matter what, hell Ill be there for the whole weekend showin yass The Best City in the ****in World
          [/quote]</P>

i took for fri-mon LOL its gonna be a **** show. lando be ready to the best weekend in your entire lifeee... GMEN and 4 straight days with ME?! life doesnt get any better.. i promise you that. </P>

[/quote]Word, when I get outta work on Friday Im gonna drive directly out 2 you guys and commence the partying
          [/quote]</P>

lovely.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Is the Fantasy Football page on Yahoo working for anyone or is it just me. I can't get any of the scores. I am assuming since Folk has 2 FGs and Smith has not done **** Bandy is done....

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

i hate Fantasy Football.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Sorry Bandy. Another tough one for you. At least the Jays aren't going to finish in the cellar.</P>
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Sorry Bandy. Another tough one for you. At least the Jays aren't going to finish in the cellar.</P>

[/quote]</P>

thats true.. good win sir.</P>

Comment

I can't believe Shock and JPizz tied.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Yo Lando I was checkin Jet Blue for deals (to anywhere from JFK) and I saw $89 each way to SLC.... Skii season is comin up and I heard there's no snow like that stuff on the West Coast

Jet Blue Deals from JFK
                    [/quote]
                    WOW man!!! You almost just made me **** myself. I saw you had to fly between the dates that I would be in NY and I was about to die. I spent $640 on the tickets. You have to fly on a Tuesday though so it works out in my favor.

You are more than welcome to come out here whenever you want. I got a place for you to stay, all the weed you can smoke and I can get some you some Wild Turkey. That would be awesome. Whenever you want brotha.
                    [/quote]LOL, did I ever tell you how much I love ya
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

i feel your pain. </P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]LOL, did I ever tell you how much I love ya
                        [/quote]
                        Yeah, all the time actually.

Comment

Damn Kase, you scored enough points to beat anyone but me, MMB and Daven. Bad match up. Sorry.

Comment

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[]<FONT face="Courier New"> Great example of what we've,"The G-Men", accomplished in shutting up the Cowboy fans in their own brand new stadium once &amp; 4 ALL!! Giants will be the SuperBowl Dynasty very,very soon. As far as the "Raiders" are concerned, my brother's favorite team, I look foward to it. It's been I believe 4 years ago back when Tiki Barber ran for 100+ yards in that game? Total Domination!! Nothing will change on the 11th. Prediction: Giants: 27 Raiders: 6</FONT>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Damn Kase, you scored enough points to beat anyone but me, MMB and Daven. Bad match up. Sorry.
                              [/quote]Too bad Roddy White and Santonio shat the bed..... AND you had Peyton (posting 45) and MJD (with 30+) who posted AMAZING weeks, congrats tho
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Damn Kase, you scored enough points to beat anyone but me, MMB and Daven. Bad match up. Sorry.
                                [/quote]Too bad Roddy White and Santonio shat the bed..... AND you had Peyton (posting 45) and MJD (with 30+) who posted AMAZING weeks, congrats tho
                                [/quote]
                                We will meet again. I asked my magic 8 ball what would happen for ya...

Comment

Working...
                                X