This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Damn Kase, you scored enough points to beat anyone but me, MMB and Daven. Bad match up. Sorry.
    [/quote]Too bad Roddy White and Santonio shat the bed..... AND you had Peyton (posting 45) and MJD (with 30+) who posted AMAZING weeks, congrats tho
    [/quote]
    We will meet again. I asked my magic 8 ball what would happen for ya...

[/quote]Hahaha...

Comment

[quote user="byron"][/quote]
      Congrats on still being in first place rookie.

You play Bandy next week so that is an easy win. []

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"][/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i love ya byron but im rooting for bandy... my poor dear friend really needs a W.</P>

Comment

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="Strahanman07"][]<FONT face="Courier New"> This is an "AWESOME" picture!! Great example of what we've,"The G-Men", accomplished in shutting up the Cowboy fans in their own brand new stadium once &amp; 4 ALL!! Giants will be the SuperBowl Dynasty very,very soon.</FONT>[/quote]</P>

WTF? lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Yo Lando I was checkin Jet Blue for deals (to anywhere from JFK) and I saw $89 each way to SLC.... Skii season is comin up and I heard there's no snow like that stuff on the West Coast

Jet Blue Deals from JFK
            [/quote]
            WOW man!!! You almost just made me **** myself. I saw you had to fly between the dates that I would be in NY and I was about to die. I spent $640 on the tickets. You have to fly on a Tuesday though so it works out in my favor.

You are more than welcome to come out here whenever you want. I got a place for you to stay, all the weed you can smoke and I can get some you some Wild Turkey. That would be awesome. Whenever you want brotha.
            [/quote]LOL, did I ever tell you how much I love ya
            [/quote]</P>

landooooooooooooo root for me to beat MMB and i can make him take me there on my vacation to come and see you!! lol and we can all go skiing... watching mattys goofy assski would DEF make it ALL worth while.. lmao</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

i love ya byron but im rooting for bandy... my poor dear friend really needs a W.</p>[/quote]
              His match ups are not bad. Byron has some serious Bye week issues. Titans need a win and they are going to Jax. MJD vs CJ. One thing Bandy will hate though is that AP plays Monday night. It will probably be another nail biter.

I am going to have to put the hurting on Blondie this week. Sorry girl! At least you have a win.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Yo Lando I was checkin Jet Blue for deals (to anywhere from JFK) and I saw $89 each way to SLC.... Skii season is comin up and I heard there's no snow like that stuff on the West Coast

Jet Blue Deals from JFK
                [/quote]
                WOW man!!! You almost just made me **** myself. I saw you had to fly between the dates that I would be in NY and I was about to die. I spent $640 on the tickets. You have to fly on a Tuesday though so it works out in my favor.

You are more than welcome to come out here whenever you want. I got a place for you to stay, all the weed you can smoke and I can get some you some Wild Turkey. That would be awesome. Whenever you want brotha.
                [/quote]</p>

landooooooooooooo root for me to beat MMB and i can make him take me there on my vacation to come and see you!! lol and we can all go skiing... watching mattys goofy assski would DEF make it ALL worth while.. lmao</p>[/quote]
                I have lived here for 20 years and never gone skiing once. It is borderline pathetic, I just hate to be cold. The license plates say "The Greatest Snow on Earth". I want Matt to win. I am on the record. Maybe he will choose the same thing.

Comment

[quote user="Strahanman07"][]<font face="Courier New"> This is an "AWESOME" picture!! Great example of what we've,"The G-Men", accomplished in shutting up the Cowboy fans in their own brand new stadium once &amp; 4 ALL!! Giants will be the SuperBowl Dynasty very,very soon.</font>[/quote]</p>

WTF? lol</p>[/quote]
                  This is your brain on drugs...

He does have a point though.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Jet Blue Deals from JFK
                    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

landooooooooooooo root for me to beat MMB and i can make him take me there on my vacation to come and see you!! lol and we can all go skiing... watching mattys goofy assski would DEF make it ALL worth while.. lmao</P>

[/quote]
                    I have lived here for 20 years and never gone skiing once. It is borderline pathetic, I just hate to be cold. The license plates say "The Greatest Snow on Earth". I want Matt to win. I am on the record. Maybe he will choose the same thing.
                    [/quote]</P>

you want matt to win? Eww i officially dont like you anymore. if i have to puke on 10/11 ill be sure to miss matts sandles and get yours.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Strahanman07"][]<FONT face="Courier New"> This is an "AWESOME" picture!! Great example of what we've,"The G-Men", accomplished in shutting up the Cowboy fans in their own brand new stadium once &amp; 4 ALL!! Giants will be the SuperBowl Dynasty very,very soon.</FONT>[/quote]</P>

WTF? lol</P>

[/quote]
                      This is your brain on drugs...

He does have a point though.
                      [/quote]</P>

im not gonna lie, i love the last line but a random person and thatcomment wasSO outta no where.. lol</P>

Comment

[/quote]</P>

i love ya byron but im rooting for bandy... my poor dear friend really needs a W.</P>

[/quote]
                        His match ups are not bad. Byron has some serious Bye week issues. Titans need a win and they are going to Jax. MJD vs CJ. One thing Bandy will hate though is that AP plays Monday night. It will probably be another nail biter.

I am going to have to put the hurting on Blondie this week. Sorry girl! At least you have a win.
                        [/quote]</P>

yeah im not liking this week too much but well see... got a few trades in the works as well... so ya never know.. after this week i think ill be ok... my team should be healthy by then and everyone else is gettin into bye weeks, mine are spaced out PRETTY good i think so i hope im not effected too too much... ughhh well see tho..</P>

Comment

Jet Blue Deals from JFK
                          [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

landooooooooooooo root for me to beat MMB and i can make him take me there on my vacation to come and see you!! lol and we can all go skiing... watching mattys goofy assski would DEF make it ALL worth while.. lmao</p>[/quote]
                          [/quote]Borderline????

Lando im sure the mountains are mad close too.... Closest one for me is out in NJ about an hr or so away
                          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

<FONT color=#ff1493 size=6>IMPORTANT FANTASY QUESTION!!!!!!!!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff1493 size=6></FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000000>im not saying this AT ALL cause i am in 8th place.. lol i was just reviewing the league settings nad i realized only 6 teams make the playoffs and not 8, we can keep it at 6 for this year and change it to 8 next year or i can change it now but its gotta be by league votes... its completely up to all of you but i need to know within the next week before people pull too far ahead because obviously someone like 5 or 6 and 0 is only going to want 6 teams so they have an automatic bye and with only 6 teams making it they have almost have a definate IN for playoffs.. mull it over and let me know within the next few days...</FONT></P>

if no one wants it changed thats perfectly fine but next year it will be 8 teams make play offs providing we keep it a 12 team league, also i have a request for fractional points next year and since shock and jpizz tie lol we will be doing fractional points next year as well...</P>

Comment

night boys. catch ya in the morning...</P>

</P>

12 days until 10/11... []</P>

Comment

[/quote]</P>

i love ya byron but im rooting for bandy... my poor dear friend really needs a W.</P>[/quote]

[/quote] If you look at the projected numbers..it is close..

Comment

Working...
                                X