This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="Manning2Shock803"]Do I have to buy an extra ticket for my 1 year old, or would they let her sit on my lap?[/quote]</P>

thats a very good question. </P>

Comment

This game is definitely in my radar. It will be in between this game or the game in KC. When are the tickets going on sale?

Comment

[quote user="sharick88"]This game is definitely in my radar. It will be in between this game or the game in KC. When are the tickets going on sale?[/quote]</P>

im a season ticket holder and ijust wrote a check to get my babies, sooo probably by late july orearly aug</P>

Comment

[quote user="sharick88"]This game is definitely in my radar. It will be in between this game or the game in KC. When are the tickets going on sale?[/quote]

u son of a *****, none of that... u get ur arse out here for the OAKLAND GAME!
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol i am going to take off on that friday too if bigblue comes in for the game, just waiting for him to confirm plane tickets then im gonna put the two days in, 4 day weekend, booyaaa[/quote]
            Awwwww sheeeeeettttt, that Friday we gotta go HARD and hit the bars BIG TIME!!!!!!

Saturday will be a day of recovery, and Sunday will be just like Friday cept we'll be at the game
            [/quote] actually we were plannin on taking it easy on friday and then go hard Sat and do the tourist stuff cuz they never been to NYC.. i have decided that will be the weekend i attemp the Truck Bomb[/quote] dont get too crazy, ya got the game the next day[/quote]MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!!

We dont wanna be hungover for the game, or I know I sure dont

[/quote]

That would be awful...
            [/quote]

don't worry, after chillin with kase, i know there wil be plenty of hangover cure for everybody... lol[/quote]
            'Ya hangin with tha big boys, Smokeyyyyy'

And at games, Im pretty much CONSTANTLY puffin on somehting while tending 2 the grill
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

Wow- we are at Mile High that weekend...a shot in the dark..</p>

I really dont think i could pull it off, and not be homeless..lol..</p>

If for some miracle i make it, im def. sitting next to Kase...[][H][&lt;)][B]</p>[/quote]

LOL, Ill tell you this..... Im borderline 'out of control' come kickoff

Scratch that, when we get off the GW Bridge and into NJ, LOL
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol i am going to take off on that friday too if bigblue comes in for the game, just waiting for him to confirm plane tickets then im gonna put the two days in, 4 day weekend, booyaaa[/quote]
                Awwwww sheeeeeettttt, that Friday we gotta go HARD and hit the bars BIG TIME!!!!!!

Saturday will be a day of recovery, and Sunday will be just like Friday cept we'll be at the game
                [/quote] actually we were plannin on taking it easy on friday and then go hard Sat and do the tourist stuff cuz they never been to NYC.. i have decided that will be the weekend i attemp the Truck Bomb[/quote] dont get too crazy, ya got the game the next day[/quote]MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!!

[/quote]

That would be awful...
                [/quote]

don't worry, after chillin with kase, i know there wil be plenty of hangover cure for everybody... lol[/quote]

And at games, Im pretty much CONSTANTLY puffin on somehting while tending 2 the grill
                [/quote]

haha i really can't burn hardcore any more man. I just don't have it in me... it puts me to sleep then i don't wake up in the mornin...

a quick j in the evening usually does the trick

although i was feeling nice when i walked back in... just unfortunately had to leave soon after
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

God damn that hanna montana ***** is annoying. </P>

</P>

shes everywhere!</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol i am going to take off on that friday too if bigblue comes in for the game, just waiting for him to confirm plane tickets then im gonna put the two days in, 4 day weekend, booyaaa[/quote]

[/quote]
                    That would be awful...
                    [/quote]

[/quote]

haha i really can't burn hardcore any more man. I just don't have it in me... it puts me to sleep then i don't wake up in the mornin...

a quick j in the evening usually does the trick

although i was feeling nice when i walked back in... just unfortunately had to leave soon after[/quote]

Well when BB4417 comes out you better get your Iron Lung back up to
                    functioning condition, cause we're doin it Red &amp; Meth style!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

God damn that hanna montana ***** is annoying. </p>

</p>

shes everywhere!</p>[/quote]

lol

I have friends my age who like that ****

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol i am going to take off on that friday too if bigblue comes in for the game, just waiting for him to confirm plane tickets then im gonna put the two days in, 4 day weekend, booyaaa[/quote]

[/quote]
                        That would be awful...
                        [/quote] don't worry, after chillin with kase, i know there wil be plenty of hangover cure for everybody... lol[/quote]

[/quote] haha i really can't burn hardcore any more man. I just don't have it in me... it puts me to sleep then i don't wake up in the mornin... a quick j in the evening usually does the trick although i was feeling nice when i walked back in... just unfortunately had to leave soon after[/quote]

Well when BB4417 comes out you better get your Iron Lung back up to functioning condition, cause we're doin it Red &amp; Meth style!!!!!
                        [/quote]</P>

</P>

awwwww matts a little baaaaaaby. thats so cuuuute its adorable.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="sharick88"]This game is definitely in my radar. It will be in between this game or the game in KC. When are the tickets going on sale?[/quote] u son of a *****, none of that... u get ur arse out here for the OAKLAND GAME![/quote]</P>

I guess you helped make my mind up for me. I'll be out there for sure. </P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Wow- we are at Mile High that weekend...a shot in the dark..</P>

I really dont think i could pull it off, and not be homeless..lol..</P>

If for some miracle i make it, im def. sitting next to Kase...[][H][&lt;)][B]</P>

[/quote]

LOL, Ill tell you this..... Im borderline 'out of control' come kickoff

Scratch that, when we get off the GW Bridge and into NJ, LOL
                            [/quote]</P>

lol wheni hit the G DUB im pounding my fists against my dashboard blasting music. GOD sept is sooo ****in far away man[]</P>

Comment

im def in for oakland... and i promise no blackout wastey face lol

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol i am going to take off on that friday too if bigblue comes in for the game, just waiting for him to confirm plane tickets then im gonna put the two days in, 4 day weekend, booyaaa[/quote]

[/quote]
                                That would be awful...
                                [/quote] don't worry, after chillin with kase, i know there wil be plenty of hangover cure for everybody... lol[/quote]

[/quote] haha i really can't burn hardcore any more man. I just don't have it in me... it puts me to sleep then i don't wake up in the mornin... a quick j in the evening usually does the trick although i was feeling nice when i walked back in... just unfortunately had to leave soon after[/quote]

Well when BB4417 comes out you better get your Iron Lung back up to functioning condition, cause we're doin it Red &amp; Meth style!!!!!
                                [/quote]</p>

</p>

awwwww matts a little baaaaaaby. thats so cuuuute its adorable.</p>[/quote]
                                B4 ya go callin people out, it aint ur gf's art show on the 11th rite??????

JK

But for all the talk, I must say EVERYONE that attended brought at least 2 pairs of 'Big Boy Pants', we all got our $35 worth within the 1st half hour

Comment

Working...
                                X