• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

If LT is coming out, LT better start saving $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]If LT is coming out, LT better start saving $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
      [/quote]
      And borrow a pair of 'Big Boy Pants' from Me, MMB, Daven

or maybe a 'Big Girl Skirt' from IBB, LOL
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]If LT is coming out, LT better start saving $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
        [/quote]

[/quote]Im plannin on going 2.Any one tail gating cuz im goin wit my boy unfortunately he is a "Raidahz" fan but hes cool people.

Comment

Is everyone planning on sitting together? Cause this game is looking possible for me. But I need to act fast ya dig.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]
            Dont get me wrong we'll be getting LOADEDDDDDDDDDD

Just not Blackout drunk, but Hammer Drunk, LOL
            [/quote]

If me and my Boy come do you honestly believe you will be able to pull this off?

why don't you just accept the fact that you will be blacking out from the start...it's easier for everyone that way.

Comment

[quote user="romohater"]Is everyone planning on sitting together? Cause this game is looking possible for me. But I need to act fast ya dig.[/quote]

yea i mean we're gonna try as much as we could
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]If LT is coming out, LT better start saving $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                [/quote]

[/quote]

LMAO

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]If LT is coming out, LT better start saving $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

LMAO
                  [/quote]</P>

i left my big girl skirt home on saturday... brought the pansy one out by accident. lol</P>

and yes i think we should tailgate and yes i think we should sit as close as possible.</P>

</P>

ps. goooood morning friends![]</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]If LT is coming out, LT better start saving $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                    [/quote]

[/quote]

LMAO
                    [/quote]</p>

i left my big girl skirt home on saturday... brought the pansy one out by accident. lol</p>

and yes i think we should tailgate and yes i think we should sit as close as possible.</p>

</p>

ps. goooood morning friends![]</p>[/quote]

LOL @ the skirt comment

Good morning

And what section are you guys thinking of sitting in?

Comment

Morning!

Anyone have any idea what lot the Tailgates gonna happen in, because I have a bunch of friends that go to every game already anyhow, If we could end up right there that'd be awesome.

don't quote me, but I think they are in 13N it should be right by one of the gate entrances right by porta johns [:P]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]
                        Dont get me wrong we'll be getting LOADEDDDDDDDDDD

Just not Blackout drunk, but Hammer Drunk, LOL
                        [/quote]

If me and my Boy come do you honestly believe you will be able to pull this off?

why don't you just accept the fact that you will be blacking out from the start...it's easier for everyone that way.
                        [/quote]

LOL, if you and your boy come through, Ill have 2 eat like 2 loaves of bread 2 make sure I wont blackout, cause DAMN towards the end we were doin it BIG TIME!!!!!

Each round of shots was 2-3 shots per person and then it was round after round after round.....Daven, I must say 'Sir, you are a drinker'
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LMAO
                          [/quote]</p>

i left my big girl skirt home on saturday... brought the pansy one out by accident. lol</p>

and yes i think we should tailgate and yes i think we should sit as close as possible.</p>

</p>

LOL @ the skirt comment

Good morning

[/quote]
                          50yd line, Giants side, 1 row from the field.........

LOL, I WISH!!!!!!! Most Likely Id say we're gonna be in the endzone or endzone corner

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LMAO
                            [/quote]</p>

</p>

LOL @ the skirt comment

Good morning

[/quote]

LOL, I WISH!!!!!!! Most Likely Id say we're gonna be in the endzone or endzone corner
                            [/quote]

LOL... Young Gun has a limited budget when it comes to ticket money

Damn...... end zone's a lot of money too....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LMAO
                              [/quote]</p>

</p>

LOL @ the skirt comment

Good morning

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Obviously you havent been to a game, Endzone and Endzone corner are some of the most inexpensive seats in the house

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LMAO
                                [/quote]</p>

</p>

LOL @ the skirt comment

Good morning

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Obviously you havent been to a game, Endzone and Endzone corner are some of the most inexpensive seats in the house
                                [/quote]

Ur right I've never been to a game

And yeah, those tickets are not all that expensive

It's just that I don't think I personally have the funds to pull that off... I think I may have the dough, but that's all I can afford then... lol

Comment

Working...
                                X